For Chaos City, here are the content packs:
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/fi...=296391343
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/fi...=296396662
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/fi...=296399858
Kind Regards,
Wood.
The following 2 users Like Wood's post:
  • Blurr, De CodeerHeer
My fucking god this is a good map. Will defo be my new regular....Could even have helicopters and such potentially due to the large skybox, and lack of tunnels etc.

This better stay, this is by far the best map. Especially if it were to be full, such as 3X is generally.
A more fitting signature. 
Also boats can actually be feasible as a vehicle in this map..Huge lake, lots of buildings...Think of the possibilities. I'm in love.
A more fitting signature. 
The following 1 user Likes Jono's post:
  • MacTavish
I am starting to get on a idea with Rickets. A potential amazing idea that could just make our server unreal. We think that we should just get rid of the 3 servers, (since 2 never are full and everyone wants to be on 33x) and we use this big map, as one server. With like 150 people + on it. 200 even. I think not only would it be alot better to have that many people for a bigger server, but it would make it so the whole community could all play together. Just an idea, I think we should try it one day.
The following 10 users Like Rolorox's post:
  • Falcon, Kridas, Nyander, konsta, Wood, SixPackSoCali, Obay, MacTavish, Falc, livkx
Not sure if I can post my first + and - opinnions but here they are:

BIG + is that there is plenty of roads to drive. Really if you like driving this is the map for you
+ Lake side is awesome
+ Bigger maincity area
+ New buildings
+ Desert area
+ Tides hotel next to lake seems as good hotel RP
+ Makes work for taxi's because distances are so long, and of course busses are needed

- Starters really need a car because this map is huge, and distances are long
[Image: RK_zps7yf6fcdd.png]
Thanks Dig for awesome Sig!

(03-21-2015, 03:34 AM)Rolorox Wrote: I am starting to get on a idea with Rickets. A potential amazing idea that could just make our server unreal. We think that we should just get rid of the 3 servers, (since 2 never are full and everyone wants to be on 33x) and we use this big map, as one server. With like 150 people + on it. 200 even. I think not only would it be alot better to have that many people for a bigger server, but it would make it so the whole community could all play together. Just an idea, I think we should try it one day.

I would explode into rainbow particles if this would happen (no,rainbows dont mean im homosexual)
Changing my vote from Rockford to ChaosCity. An amazing map once tested.
The following 1 user Likes Suarez's post:
  • Wood
Changing my vote to Chaos city,loved it when i tried it offline.

I vote for rolorox's thingy to remove 2 servers,and add player slots to chaos city.
(03-21-2015, 07:34 AM)[LW!]RK Wrote: Not sure if I can post my first + and - opinnions but here they are:

BIG + is that there is plenty of roads to drive. Really if you like driving this is the map for you
+ Lake side is awesome
+ Bigger maincity area
+ New buildings
+ Desert area
+ Tides hotel next to lake seems as good hotel RP
+ Makes work for taxi's because distances are so long, and of course busses are needed

- Starters really need a car because this map is huge, and distances are long

Maybe change the 10k for starters to 15k for starters so they can choose a car or...
(03-21-2015, 03:34 AM)Rolorox Wrote: I am starting to get on a idea with Rickets. A potential amazing idea that could just make our server unreal. We think that we should just get rid of the 3 servers, (since 2 never are full and everyone wants to be on 33x) and we use this big map, as one server. With like 150 people + on it. 200 even. I think not only would it be alot better to have that many people for a bigger server, but it would make it so the whole community could all play together. Just an idea, I think we should try it one day.

Down sides to that would be less of a variety I guess.

But.. I love that idea. The community would grow as one and the RP would be unreal.