Fear rp
(02-21-2015, 05:27 PM)samzo Wrote:
(02-21-2015, 05:25 PM)danbidz Wrote: Also, your whole BR of FearRP is stupid. Both SRU were telling me different things to do. I chose to listen to the one not breaking NLR.

As I  have told you, NLR was not broken, 5 minutes was up, I wasn't at my previous death location and I mentioned nothing to do with my past life. You made it OOC by metagaming which was not needed so I took it IC and you refused to come with  me and broke fear rp.

5 mins was not up, look at the video. It is 3-4 mins.
[Image: high-5.png]
(02-21-2015, 05:28 PM)danbidz Wrote:
(02-21-2015, 05:25 PM)danbidz Wrote: Also, your whole BR of FearRP is stupid. Both SRU were telling me different things to do. I chose to listen to the one not breaking NLR.

As I  have told you, NLR was not broken, 5 minutes was up, I wasn't at my previous death location and I mentioned nothing to do with my past life. You made it OOC by metagaming which was not needed so I took it IC and you refused to come with  me and broke fear rp.

Because 5 minutes isn't up doesn't mean I can't do fuck all for 5 minutes.. I responded to a different call asking for assistance in a different location. Deal with it.
(02-21-2015, 05:40 PM)samzo Wrote:
(02-21-2015, 05:28 PM)danbidz Wrote:

Because 5 minutes isn't up doesn't mean I can't do *** all for 5 minutes.. I responded to a different call asking for assistance in a different location. Deal with it.

But you cant go to the place you died to arrest the person that killed you.
Get your damn evidence straight.
As I have told you god knows how many times:
1. Arrest times are decided by the person who approves the warrant, ie the president at that time, the fifteen minute arrest, while invalid, does not involve anyone here, I even stated that in that video you posted, please pay attention.
2. I came into your apartment, not Samzo, which basically just voids half this ban request, without a warrant because after sufficient evidence that you were heavily armed and life was at serious risk, I took the liberty of gunning down your door without a warrant, as thousands and thousands of police officers do every day.
3. I believe Samzo was called by me when I discovered the location of your house, so NLR is nullified, although that's a bit dodgy in my memory, so void that.
4. I put you under house arrest, with an unlocked door, as your arrest bugged and you were not sent to the prison. I deem that completely okay. (EDIT: He was called there, after he died a shots fired /request was sent, meaning he responded to that, Jesus Christ this entire ban request is nullified to shit)

As for you, Coyzz, you were heavily armed with an assault rifle and assisted in the murder of a police officer that I witnessed before darting into cover and healing myself back up. I saw both of you without dying and you were both armed, it just so happens that Danbidz was the actual killing suspect by technical terms, however you both shot at the officer so you were both arrested.
Nuka
Modelling/Texturing Contributor
I didn't go to the place I died, can you not process that in your head? I died near the traffic lights by the office building, I was called to the appartments, work it out. Also I had no idea who killed me until I was there and Iacboy told me he thought it was you, but did I mention it once? No. I just RP'd to the best I could and you prevented me from doing so.
(02-21-2015, 05:43 PM)Nuka Wrote: Get your damn evidence straight.

As I have told you god knows how many times:
1. Arrest times are decided by the person who approves the warrant, ie the president at that time, the fifteen minute arrest, while invalid, does not involve anyone here.
2. I came into your apartment, not Samzo, which basically just voids half this ban request, without a warrant because after sufficient evidence that you were heavily armed and life was at serious risk, I took the liberty of gunning down your door without a warrant, as thousands and thousands of police officers do every day.
3. I believe Samzo was called by me when I discovered the location of your house, so NLR is nullified, although that's a bit dodgy in my memory, so void that.

As for you, Coyzz, you were heavily armed with an assault rifle and assisted in the murder of a police officer that I witnessed before darting into cover and healing myself back up. I saw both of you without dying and you were both armed, it just so happens that Danbidz was the actual killing suspect by technical terms, however you both shot at him so you were both arrested.
Im not worried about your raid. Im bothered that i am getting accused of FearRP
(02-21-2015, 05:43 PM)samzo Wrote: I didn't go to the place I died, can you not process that in your head? I died near the traffic lights by the office building, I was called to the appartments, work it out. Also I had no idea who killed me until I was there and Iacboy told me he thought it was you, but did I mention it once? No. I just RP'd to the best I could and you prevented me from doing so.

Can you prove you were called there?
The President at nexus told me to and I believe I also got called there in the government radio, which an admin can see through the logs. Also it's clear that you broke fear rp..
(02-21-2015, 05:48 PM)samzo Wrote: The President at nexus told me to and I believe I also got called there in the government radio, which an admin can see through the logs. Also it's clear that you broke fear rp..

I was speaking with the other SRU, you both told me to do different things, i listened to the SRU that was there first
Also, could you please refrain from throwing insults in the courthouse, this is a formal environment in which calling people pathetic is a waste of time.
Nuka
Modelling/Texturing Contributor