Fear rp
Name of player: (Who you want to be banned?)
Danbidz
SteamID: (What is the SteamID of the person?)
STEAM_0:1:50449993
Time in GMT: (When did it happen?)
16:55 ish
Server: (On which of our servers did it happen? v2d/v33x/v2p?)
2D
Summary: (What happened?)
Asked him several times to follow me, he kept ignoring me while telling me no and as you can see many times I told him about fear rp, but still he didn't take any notice.
Evidence:: (Try to get as much evidence as you can get)

http://gyazo.com/2e85583e5d0379fd8bd1ac929cd3e171

http://gyazo.com/6a0949f5cfe630349d85a8226ab78f39

http://gyazo.com/2466a880df0cff11b6651b520dbf8a98

http://gyazo.com/820d1117d2ade496e0e4152d0c220521
I completely forgot about this. Gimme 24hours and I'll show you my point of view but here's a explanation until then: I killed you about 2 mins before you came and arrested me for killing you? And you were randomly in my apartment with no warrant and you arrested me for 15 mins without a jail guard. And me and the other SRU were having a OOC discussion about some rule break. Let me post my side of the video and you can watch it.
[Image: high-5.png]
Plus on my screen your gun was not up
You killed me 3 minutes before near the traffic lights near the bank/office and I was asked to assist at the appartments so I did. So that is completely invalid and also the logs will show that the reason for your arrest was not for killing me and it was a different SRU (Nuka) who arrested and warranted you so that also is invalid. Finally, whether my gun is up or not I had a gun out telling you to come to me and you completely ignored me which is clearly breaking Fearrp, so many people post about they didn't know the gun was up or whatever but either way you saw I had a gun out and that's the end of it.
(02-21-2015, 03:24 PM)samzo Wrote: You killed me 3 minutes before near the traffic lights near the bank/office and I was asked to assist at the appartments so I did. So that is completely invalid and also the logs will show that the reason for your arrest was not for killing me and it was a different SRU (Nuka) who arrested and warranted you so that also is invalid. Finally, whether my gun is up or not I had a gun out telling you to come to me and you completely ignored me which is clearly breaking Fearrp, so many people post about they didn't know the gun was up or whatever but either way you saw I had a gun out and that's the end of it.

Yes, but you past that point AND came to arrest me for killing you. How does that work?
No, I walked past the bank, past the Cafe and round near Flea Market, which is not in anyway going past my last place of death? And as I said I did not issue a warrant nor did I arrest you, I assisted my team as they needed help.
(02-21-2015, 03:31 PM)samzo Wrote: No, I walked past the bank, past the Cafe and round near Flea Market, which is not in anyway going past my last place of death? And as I said I did not issue a warrant nor did I arrest you, I assisted my team as they needed help.

Yes but you were killed in the raid... therefore you do not return to it and arrest the guy that killed you.
There was no raid? I sent a text on my phone came back and I was dead, in the middle of the street, so what did you raid the traffic lights? So there was no raid, that gets to my point for needing a reason for you killing me.. + Clearly I did not return to the same place as I died and did not arrest you, I assisted my team mate who called for help. You're picking at air trying to find a reason to make me go down with you so just stop now, I have broke no rules here and you have. Accept you done wrong and stop trying to get me banned to make yourself feel better.
Also, notice how the NLR timer was cut out of all the pictures BEFORE 5mins, thats tampering with evidence i think. If you watch the timer at the bottem left you will notice that the 5 mins end after the other screenshots. You knew you were breaking NLR and now you've tampered with the evidence!
You also cut out your time at the bottom right so admins would not notice! It is massively against the rules to tamper with evidence!
I was involved and i have noticed that you have tampered with the evidence here, you have cut the NLR timer out after danbidz DID kill you!