funniest/weirdest reason you have gotten into trouble
I threw a chocolate bar at my teacher.
Well, I had this really really bitchy teacher, and we were marking some answers to homework, and when teachers go through the answer and you are top set, shit goes down, well, she was like x+x=x and add that to y, so I just got pissed off, and quietly said the answer over and over again, to myself...
Needless to say, she shouted, I was fucked off, I swear I could have gone up to her and murdered her.
Bitch.
I was expelled for not picking up my bag. But as soon as it was I was welcome again. They had the best shitty reason...
Other than that, I've broken a school computer once, (Formatted the C drive) but no one found out I was it Tounge
Two students came into my class during history to talk about some event coming up, my teacher told them to leave in quite a rude way, talking over them and waving her hands at them to leave, me being the posh b**** I am (JK). I said out loud as a joke "so rude" just those 2 words and she freaked and I got isolation ;-;

Me and my friend were doing an experiment in science, we had a beaker in our bunsen burner with water in the beaker and a test tube in the beaker with some water in it aswell, I lifted the test tube up and the water overflowed into my hands and in panic I threw the tube at a wall and it shattered, I got a bad enough burn and my teacher gave out to me, thankfully I wasnt punished.

I tried to help my friend doing a forward roll in PE, apparently I nearly broke his neck and got isolation ;-;
Throwing a stick over a fence.

My primary school hated me...
My friends and I helped with the Sixth Form prank.

We put a sheep on the roof.

The following 2 users Like Safira's post:
  • Suarez, Alec
(02-08-2015, 05:20 PM)Gandhi Wrote: I've got an app on my phone that uses an infrared light to turn televisions and projectors off.

After a couple of months of the school bringing in various people to try and sort of the "problems", I eventually got caught :')

What is that app? I've got to try that out haha
Kind Regards,
Wood.
The following 1 user Likes Wood's post:
  • Suarez
(02-10-2015, 08:08 PM)connbob1 Wrote: Well, I had this really really bitchy teacher, and we were marking some answers to homework, and when teachers go through the answer and you are top set, shit goes down, well, she was like x+x=x and add that to y, so I just got pissed off, and quietly said the answer over and over again, to myself...
Needless to say, she shouted, I was fucked off, I swear  I could have gone up to her and murdered her.
Bitch.

[Image: zl6cjs.png]
Pulling a Prank on my Siblings with: Toilet Paper, Melted Chocolate from a bar (to represent fake poop) and a brush, and my sister got mad and yelled at me, just for pulling the prank.
Mexico is not safe
I was quite the goody two shoes at school and never got into much trouble. 

The school I attended had very strict rules about uniform and how you are presented. I mostly got in trouble for having my top button on my shirt open or If my tie knot was too big and loosened lol but I have quite a silly story to tell so please keep reading xD it might be a bit lengthy.

The school I attended had quite an old building and people would nickname it Hogwarts Click Here to see an image of the school building.

Anyway, a new school building was being built and would be ready by the time we arrived back from summer break. Upon arrival into the new school building we were given our timetables for the year to guide us on what lessons we would have. The very first lesson I had was English which was being taught in the brand new Lecture Theatre. The teacher that was taking the lesson was the Vice Principal who's name is Mr. Dennison. I happened to be chewing gum as I entered the new school building and never spat it into the bin as I entered the classroom. It wasn't five minutes into the lesson before Mr. Dennison noticed that I was chewing gum In the brand new Lecture Theatre. He slowly walked towards me looking down at me as I was sitting at my desk. I noticed the rage building within Mr. Dennison's head as I was still chewing my gum. Then all hell broke loose, Mr. Dennison came down like a ton of bricks upon my desk with his fists and started yelling at me. I can't remember exactly what he said but It was loud and lasted nearly the entirety of the lesson (It was only 1 period of English which lasts Half an Hour). I never even got a chance to spit out my gum because he had the desk pinned to the ground with all his weight pushed into his fists.

I can remember the look on everyones faces in the classroom, everyone was so shocked with his outrage. The Lecture Theatre is position beside the reception and even the secretary couldn't help gawking her beady eyes through the glass squares in the doors. We all thought that Mr. Dennison had gone completely mad.

Anyway, the lesson finally finished and as I was approaching the door to leave the classroom. Mr. Dennison called me back as my friends left the room. I thought he was going to have another pop at me about the gum. As I walked back to Mr. Dennison he apologised to me about his over reaction about the whole situation and let me get on my way to my next lesson. As I was exiting the classroom Mr. Dennison shouted "Spit out the gum on the way out", this made me giggle.

The funny thing is, later that year we had Mr. Dennison in the same classroom but it was for exam preparation. One of the tips he suggested when sitting the exam was chewing gum to stimulate the brain xD

That is my funny "Little" story xD

(Sorry about the length of this post lol)
The following 2 users Like The Auld Goldster's post:
  • Bornstellar, Nuka