funniest/weirdest reason you have gotten into trouble
I got kicked out in middle school one time for simply "existing". Not a joke.
Need some builds for RP? Click here!
The following 2 users Like beflok's post:
  • Spear, Alec
I got sent out of class as I walked in for asking for a pen. And then my mate asked for one and was given one. I was not 'appy
So me and my friend were in the toilets, he pulled of the soap dispenser thing and the toilet cleaner thought it was me.. :/

I got isolation for it
[Image: IgcIQgP.png]
This one time my friend, we shall call him Jake, put a bag of weed in my other friend's school blazer pocket (We'll call him Edward) without telling him. Then Edward goes into school, realizes he has weed on him, panics, tries eating it at the back of a DT classroom until a dude called James notices him, and offers to take it off his hands. James gives the weed to Bill and bill eventually gets caught with it later on in an english classroom, he gets taken out by our school cop and tells him that he got it from James. The cop goes into James' classroom, slams him against the table infront of everyone and arrests him under suspicion of dealing. James says he got it from Edward and at the end of the day Edward gets bollocked for it and gets community service and all this shit. Anyway the next day, I get brought out by the cop and sat in a room and then it clicked in my head.... Fuck, Edward told him it was my weed originally. Ended up having to sit down with my parents and tell them I had smoked weed once and hated it and completely bullshitted my way out of it. Got grounded for the entire summer holidays, no cash, no PC, but atleast I could go out...
It was fucking awkward.
(02-04-2015, 10:02 PM)CapybaraZech Wrote: This one time my friend, we shall call him Jake, put a bag of weed in my other friend's school blazer pocket (We'll call him Edward) without telling him. Then Edward goes into school, realizes he has weed on him, panics, tries eating it at the back of a DT classroom until a dude called James notices him, and offers to take it off his hands. James gives the weed to Bill and bill eventually gets caught with it later on in an english classroom, he gets taken out by our school cop and tells him that he got it from James. The cop goes into James' classroom, slams him against the table infront of everyone and arrests him under suspicion of dealing. James says he got it from Edward and at the end of the day Edward gets bollocked for it and gets community service and all this shit. Anyway the next day, I get brought out by the cop and sat in a room and then it clicked in my head.... ***, Edward told him it was my weed originally. Ended up having to sit down with my parents and tell them I had smoked weed once and hated it and completely bullshitted my way out of it. Got grounded for the entire summer holidays, no cash, no PC, but atleast I could go out...
It was freaking awkward.
While here, in the Netherlands, no one would care.
The following 1 user Likes Jan's post:
  • Wood
This was a while ago, but still one of the worst reasons to kick me out.

I was in one of the class rooms, and complained about how it was too hot next to the heater as it was summer and she had all the windows closed and heating on. I casually raised my hand and asked to move to the free chair on my left, and she told me that she doesn't care if I'm too hot. I always hated this teacher anyway, she felt the same back. I turned around and said "Well, I care, so I'll move myself", which then started her off and had a go at me questioning why I didn't raise my hand, even though I did and she responded. She still refused to move me away from the heater so I just walked out and sat in the room next door. Good times.

I also ended up getting in trouble for another terrible reason. At the end of IT, myself and a mate was having a bit of banter and I literally gently pushed him into a table. I then get told she's stuck stuff on my account saying I threw another child across the room, and made me and him write incident statements, which we literally both wrote 'it was banta' on, exact same on both and that was the end of that. They did email my mum about it and she just laughed, so all in all, good result.
Kind Regards,
Wood.
The following 2 users Like Wood's post:
  • Ivan Tempski, Conn
There is a small room at the back of my music classroom which connects it with another classroom and holds the roof door, my class got into trouble for laughing as our cover teacher was too big to fit through the door.
The following 1 user Likes NotSep's post:
  • Wood
I've got an app on my phone that uses an infrared light to turn televisions and projectors off.

After a couple of months of the school bringing in various people to try and sort of the "problems", I eventually got caught :')
The following 2 users Like Gandhi's post:
  • Dex, GRiiM
I got an after school detention for looking at a news article on the internet for 30 seconds in class. Pisstake.
Regards,
aviator
Well once I got in trouble back in high school for attempting to kidnap a year 7 (11 yr old)
Basically me and a mate found ducktape and our 11 year old friend was in the room, so we duck taped is hands behind his back and put some on his mouth. we were removing when a teacher walked in and attempted to book us for trying to kidnap him
Fun.
Other than that I didn't get into trouble.
[Image: JrWpsNC.png]
The following 1 user Likes Barkles's post:
  • Suarez