I'm banned for an unfair reason.
(09-02-2011, 01:37 AM)Vero Wrote: i dont think people are being racist saying "Ching Chong" they are simply making fun of chinese/asians

Lol.
Do you know what racism is?
It's directing abuse towards a specific race, asians are a race, making fun of asians = being racist.
I know... Dude i'm asian I have experience this before. I have black people that go around the cornor snickering and stuff saying "YO CHING CHONG"! either they know it or they don't.

all im saying is to lower my ban to 1 day... seriously 1 week was kinda too much because i play this server alot and im a good RP player

(09-02-2011, 01:43 AM)Vero Wrote: I know... Dude i'm asian I have experience this before. I have black people that go around the cornor snickering and stuff saying "YO CHING CHONG"! either they know it or they don't.

all im saying is to lower my ban to 1 day... seriously 1 week was kinda too much because i play this server alot and im a good RP player

People get month bans for racism, sometimes longer.
You are definitely not good at RP from my experience with you so far, considering it involved you sprinting around me screaming "CAW CAW CAW CAW" Down the mic and having a racist description.
C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-Cloooosed.