I'm banned for an unfair reason.
Your name:Vero or Kevin Le

Your ban ID:3021

Why we should unban you: I wasn't even being racist, In real life I'm vietnamese and part chinese, I had my description as "Ching Chong Ling Long Ting Tong" I was totally not being racist, simply just a quote and storm ask me to changed it. I simply changed it to... "I Love Ching Chong" Ching Chong means green worm and green worm means caterpillar. 1 week ban because of that? I'm asian and i know the word "Ching Chong" can be very offensive when said the wrong way. but yeah... i basiclly got banned for saying "I Love Caterpillar" I even donated 25$ and was about to donate 20$ more. thats why i walked up to storm and he told me to change my description...
You were running around spamming on your mic when I was trying to tell you to change it, then when you finally stopped I asked you to and you argued, I was forced to say "Change it or I ban you".
You keep the racist terms in, which I took as you timewasting and mocking me, so I banned.
It wasn't racist at all... I went up to you and said Hi... and you took forever to type so i was running in circles and said "Caw Caw" like the crow. and then you told me to change my description and i asked why because i totally didn't think it was racist at all. you banned me for saying "I Love Caterpillar" <-- somewhat racist to you? I'm asian and I don't evne think its racist at all. And also "Repeatedly racist descriptions" How did i even repeat racism.
Repeatedly = More than once.
Last time I checked the number 2 is greater than the number 1.
Walking around making "COW COW COW COW" Noises, IS micspamming.
People who walk around saying "CHING CHONG CHING CHANG" Are usually being racist. I asked you to change it and even under the threat of a ban you kept the terms that people use for racism.
Stop trying to play the "ITS NOT RACIST IF I USE IT" It still is, otherwise everyone would be claiming that they are a different ethnicity when they are banned for racism.
I'm not playing "ITS NOT RACIST IF I USE IT"... you banned me for me for 1 week. I wouldn't mind 1 day... because of this...

so, "I Love Caterpillar" is racist to you? Well sorry if i love caterpillar.

Ching Chong is racist when you use it in a way... I didn't use it in a racist way.

and btw when saying ching chong to an asian... your simply making fun of them NOT BEING RACIST

and if you don't believe me that i am asian i can prove it to you if you want >_>

I asked about 6 of my asian friends " Do you think Ching chong is racist" they said its just making fun of them. YEAH i know asians get offended but its just making fun of them. no racisim at all.
(09-02-2011, 01:22 AM)Vero Wrote: Ching Chong is racist when you use it in a way... I didn't use it in a racist way.

It was in your description, so you did.
Stop making stupid-ass excuses, whether you meant it to be racist or not that could offend someone.
Which is why I asked you to remove it, but you just changed it slightly.
Okay then tell me how ching chong is racist.

(09-02-2011, 01:33 AM)Vero Wrote: Okay then tell me how ching chong is racist.

(09-02-2011, 01:12 AM)Storm Wrote: People who walk around saying "CHING CHONG CHING CHANG" Are usually being racist.

You gonna carry on repeating yourself or can I close this?

i dont think people are being racist saying "Ching Chong" they are simply making fun of chinese/asians
I got him on facebook, and just to let you know, he's asian. Also I didn't know there was a rule against mic spamming, since Faustie loves to play music through his microphone. But Storm, I see what you're getting at about the racism, but both you and I don't understand the language well enough to go saying what's bad and what isn't. Ching Chong in English is used to make a mockery of Asians, but that is not the only meaning it has, and you're just assuming the worst. Unless you've had plenty of complaints I'd understand banning him for as long as you did, but don't you think that's, if at all, worth at least a day ban?