Crashing -_-
hello guys my ingame name is kata2eb alqassam and im playing on your server from like 5 days,the first day it was a normal day without crashing,the next day too,but third day my game crashed while i was ingame then i couldn't connect for like 4 hours because i keep crashing after sending client info,4th day played like 5 hours without any crashing and then started crashing,and today (5th day) i couldn't even get to sending client info,getting errors "Lua error dump" "cant load lump 34,allocation of 354765325 bytes failed!" "failed to lock vertex" etc etc,and if i go on sending client info sometimes it crashes when at sending client info and if i dont crash there i crash when i get in the game at the welcome menu,i got pissed of,searched the whole forums for a solution but can't find any,this only happens in fearless rp evocity v2d,in the evocity2 it does not crash,please i need help fast guys and thank you.oh and btw i tried all the set launch options commands like +r_hunkalloclightmaps 0 -dxlevel 81 -32bit -width 1360 -height 768 and many more but still does not work,tried reinstalling gmod,deleting addons,running in compatibilyty windows xp,and my windows is 7,thank you and i appreciate your help.
I never tried this my self. But if it was me i would Reinstall my Gmod like completely Remove the whole garrysmod folder and then install it again if that doesnt work i dont know what to do? U tried searching on google or Youtube. But if u are gonna reinstall youur game u might wanna make kopi's of your maps and addons. Tounge
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:40601685&b=10]
i just told you i reinstalled whole gmod,deleted its folder and deleted all the GCF and still not working please i got bored i need help if someone fixed the error like me please tell me how and thanks
(08-24-2011, 11:13 AM)iBoomer Wrote: i just told you i reinstalled whole gmod,deleted its folder and deleted all the GCF and still not working please i got bored i need help if someone fixed the error like me please tell me how and thanks

Oh ops my bad sorry i guess i didnt read the whole thread correct. :3
I have this exact problem and its annoying as hell.
No fixes as far as I know. I usually just keep trying until it works.
Try clearing out your addons folder, worked for me for a couple of weeks then the problem came back.
Otherwise just keep deleting your cache folder, and verifying the integrity of your cache files then defragmenting them etc.
(08-24-2011, 11:27 AM)Storm Wrote: I have this exact problem and its annoying as hell.
No fixes as far as I know. I usually just keep trying until it works.
Try clearing out your addons folder, worked for me for a couple of weeks then the problem came back.
Otherwise just keep deleting your cache folder, and verifying the integrity of your cache files then defragmenting them etc.

Last time i deleted my cache folder it turned FL Into a sandbox gamemode for me. XD
Storm i did what you told me to do and still not working,please help me im getting pissed off,wait can you restart the server?
We aren't gonna make 50 people lose contra over one players buggy game..
The following 1 user Likes Strom's post:
  • equal
U dont have to wait long if it gets fixed by restart it would proberbly get fixed by a crash too and that happens very often.
come on find a solution from me i've been searching the whole day Sad