De-accept the third person suggestion
You could enter a feature that requires the user of the weapon to wait one or two minutes before they are able to go back into third person, do you really think someone would risk in the middle of a intense firefight to not hold a weapon for a good 2 mins while bullets are flying everywhere? Even at the point it would be third person abusing a bannable (Hopefully) as it goes against everything that this was accepted for.
Firstly, this 'bug' with third person I am confused about. It seems like you're completely ignoring me. The recoil pattern for third person is the same as first person. The recoil is the same so what's the problem?

I do understand that there is a bug where you can look over walls. But to remove third person from PVP because of this is very hasty.

Due to people both agreeing with the removal and disagreeing it should stay at a standstill and not be altered.
Please don't remove the ability to use firearms in third person. As soon as you start shooting a firearm in first person it blocks off 90% of your screen yet the bullets doesn't follow the barrel of the gun..

I for one love using third person and has for all my years here, I woulnd't be able to do anything with weapons if it was removed. Honestly.

#SaveThirdPersonGunPlay2K15
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:40601685&b=10]
The following 5 users Like equal's post:
  • Baskingner, , Jono, Von Tempski, aviator
This isn't a PVP server, its being remove because it ruins aggressive RP anyway, Temar is just fixing somethign that has long been abused in aggressive RP.
It's not a PVP server, but there's a clear element of PVP in it. There's also a PVP community within it, and I think people should actually listen to their opinions, rather than constantly dismissing them.
A more fitting signature. 
If this isn't an aggressive RP server don't allow people to shoot people. That is what you're saying. But that isn't what you're saying Semx, you're saying that you can't use third person and you want everyone to first person.
Why not fixing the recoil instead of deleting a feature?

I use third person for everything by the way, except when building.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
I find it funny how each and every argument against this suggestion gets countered with "this isnt a pvp server" or "we dont promote aggresiveRP anyway".

Its undeniable that at least 50% of the weapons become almost unwieldable in its current state at 1st person view. You might call it fixing, others call it removing of an good feature.
The following 1 user Likes Baskingner's post:
  •
(12-02-2014, 05:17 PM)SoulRipper Wrote: Why not fixing the recoil instead of deleting a feature?

I am very confused why everyone is saying this. The recoil is the same!!!!!!! There is nothing to fix. THey have the SAME recoil pattern!!!
(12-02-2014, 05:20 PM)GHOSTK1LL3R Wrote:
(12-02-2014, 05:17 PM)SoulRipper Wrote: Why not fixing the recoil instead of deleting a feature?

I am very confused why everyone is saying this. The recoil is the same!!!!!!! There is nothing to fix. THey have the SAME recoil pattern!!!

I'm sure before you got banned you and shadow tested it and we proved you wrong..