No YouTube. FML for even trying.
Sad 
I made a huge mistake trying to start a YouTube channel, which I now hugely regret. I am sorry if i annoyed any of you, I am deeply sorry to the fearless community for breaking the rules I broke, and I won't Make any more YouTube videos. It was a big mistake, and I will sit through my ban because I have earned it well.
[Image: Lho5T16.gif]
Oh Nein You Didn't
The following 1 user Likes Adolf Hipster's post:
  • dig
Em. Well starting your youtube channel don't look like the issue. It's because of the idea behind your youtube channel.

Glad you regret what you've done and if this is some kind of "accept my apology" term then accepted.
I have no clue how long the ban is but i surely hope that you can be here for the Christmas events.

Have a good one and remember. Youtube won't give you shit back. So only make the video's if it's what you enjoy. Just don't crash other peoples day because of it.

Merry Christmas!
Honestly man, huge respect.. You took the constructive critisiscm and apologized for any inconvenience you caused..
I am happy to see that you tried to make people laugh.

Dont give up on making a youtube channel, just try different recipes.
Good luck man.
[Image: 60e0d10cb7aa2d87b0dbbf25564f8dca.png]
dig

Musician, Ex-Administrator
The following 4 users Like dig's post:
  • Bowiii, Von Tempski, General Rickets, Sleepy Knight 生活
Quote:I made a huge mistake trying to start a YouTube channel, which I now hugely regret.

I think a lot of us know that feel, including myself.
[Image: drama-queen.jpg]
(11-26-2014, 08:43 PM)Jan Wrote: [Image: drama-queen.jpg]

Just Trying to be honest jan.
[Image: Lho5T16.gif]
Oh Nein You Didn't
Oh well we all make mistakes.
But carry on.
Learn from your mistakes man.
Good luck! Smile
What are these videos about?
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:40601685&b=10]
(11-27-2014, 01:22 AM)Equalizer Wrote: What are these videos about?

It was one video which showed him running up to some prop-minge player repeating "Hey madam" or something like that (I didn't listen to it properly, I could hear it a little through my headphones on my desk at it sounded incredibly annoying). He was basically minging around and breaking rules on v2d (his ban reason: Huge mingery, FailRP NLR x2).