What Frustrates you?
(09-03-2014, 09:02 PM)zankaa222 Wrote:
(09-03-2014, 06:08 PM)Zan Wrote: Blurr.. I'm sure you can all agree with me on this.

(09-03-2014, 07:44 PM)Ivan Tempski Wrote: Blurr

Hasn't Blurr has enough flak?

I think Ivan and Zan should remove there posts about blurr, can I post saying how I hate you both?
(09-03-2014, 09:03 PM)Iacboy Wrote:
(09-03-2014, 09:02 PM)zankaa222 Wrote:
(09-03-2014, 06:08 PM)Zan Wrote: Blurr.. I'm sure you can all agree with me on this.

(09-03-2014, 07:44 PM)Ivan Tempski Wrote: Blurr

Hasn't Blurr has enough flak?

I think Ivan and Zan should remove there posts about blurr, can I post saying how I hate you both?

You will hurt Blurr's baby feelings, He is a sensitive boy o' mine ya'know, he ain't to be bullied around

(09-03-2014, 08:57 PM)Bowie R. Wrote:
(09-03-2014, 08:50 PM)Smex Wrote: [Image: player_Declined_match.jpg]

That reminds me of a game of dots I played lately Wink

Pretty much every loading into a game of Dota everytime, I have to go through about 3 loads to actually get into a game...
The following 2 users Like Smex's post:
  • Bowiii, EthanArcher
Seems like religion is mentioned quite frequently.

[Image: hu24pVm.gif]
Sig by Dex. Check it here!
The following 1 user Likes Cujo's post:
  • Chech
When people think they know something and you instantly prove them wrong because they were too dumb to listen.

Teachers thinking that they own us and think we cannot say anything back to defend ourselves when they say something that's false.

As George said, I absolutely hate it when my family walks into the room, leaves and doesn't close the door after them while they cry when I don't close theirs.
when people thing they're cool doing drugs like weed, when really they're just messing their life up.

also, CS:GO competetive cooldowns

4 days left. Sad
As said, family comes in then leaves door wide open, then complains about hearing me downstairs when they forgot to close my door?

Also people who underestimate you, or people who are only helping you for their personal benefits.

People who I put trust into can't keep their trap shut and spread everything like Nutella.
Kind Regards,
Wood.
(09-03-2014, 10:26 PM)The Evil Eagle Wrote:
(09-03-2014, 10:16 PM)Walrus the Overlord Wrote: when people thing they're cool doing drugs like weed, when really they're just messing their life up.

4 days left. Sad

Stop leaving then, n00b

I didn't leave, my sister wanted to play ETS2 while I was playing CS. So she wanted to play CS and then shot the team.
(09-03-2014, 10:16 PM)Walrus the Overlord Wrote: when people thing they're cool doing drugs like weed, when really they're just messing their life up.

4 days left. Sad

How does weed mess your life up? Lol.
[Image: XiLkxQo.jpg]
GmodCrashing/Freezing Randomly

My Dog Pissing on the Floor

Computer Issues

My internet

4 days left. Sad

I'm not really one that uses to talk about and defend weed, but there's alot worse that people do than weed.

Nicotine and alcohol is alot more damaging than weed. I'm not saying that people should be weed, but there are more socially accepted things in our society that are more harmful and lead to more problems.

Anyways. Let's not turn this into a weed-thread.

What frustrates me?

Slow ass internet.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
The following 1 user Likes Enzyme's post:
  • DougisBest