Watch a SWAT team swoop on a pro Counter-Strike player
(08-28-2014, 12:19 PM)GeorgeTheBoy Wrote: The guy could sue the arresting officers as they searched his phone without a warrant and also moved his camera which they are not allowed to do.

If he had of objected to it, he would. He notified them they were being recorded and directed them to turn off the stream, as ge didn't want it recorded.

He was and is being compliant, along with DanZnews who was in the house, with the investigation and wasn't some ass hole stopping them doing their job. He knew they were being swatted as its becoming some what common at the moment. If he had of sat there bitching about amendments and shit like that he would have looked like a huge dick and highly suspicious.

Also, he wasn't arrested but detained; no charges were issued and he had no rights read.
Oh my gwad that was such a randoom rid, BR on you!!! admin to me!
Wow...
America

Sincerely,
ArcHammer
[Image: LkB62ld.png]

+Rep
(08-29-2014, 07:41 AM)ArcHammer Wrote: Wow...
America

If someone called in saying there was a active shooter, someone killed multiple people and has hostages, etc, wherever you live, what do you think they would do?
The following 3 users Like Venom's post:
  • GRiiM, Bowiii, Suarez
I like how people are critisizing the SWAT team, both on this thread and on Youtube while people say that this was awesome and what the pranker did was cool. It should be the other way around.

The SWAT team did their job, risking their lives while responding to a dangerous call where they were attempting to save lives.
If anything, the SWAT team should get some credit for what they do for a living, and that they actually responded to a dangerous call.

As Venom said, it doesn't matter which country you are in, Police will react to calls where they claim that there's an active shoter.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
The following 1 user Likes Enzyme's post:
  • Bowiii
This is driving my ocd insane,

Kootra ain't a pro lmao.
Nil Satis Nisi Optimum
The following 1 user Likes Envy's post:
  • yarrrs
(08-29-2014, 05:24 PM)Enzyme Wrote: I like how people are critisizing the SWAT team, both on this thread and on Youtube while people say that this was awesome and what the pranker did was cool. It should be the other way around.

The SWAT team did their job, risking their lives while responding to a dangerous call where they were attempting to save lives.
If anything, the SWAT team should get some credit for what they do for a living, and that they actually responded to a dangerous call.

As Venom said, it doesn't matter which country you are in, Police will react to calls where they claim that there's an active shoter.

That could be because the police aren't too popular in the US at the moment: https://twitter.com/search?q=ferguson&src=typd
http://www.washingtonpost.com/posteveryt...the-chaos/
(08-29-2014, 02:14 PM)Venom Wrote:
America

If someone called in saying there was a active shooter, someone killed multiple people and has hostages, etc, wherever you live, what do you think they would do?

I wasn't criticising the SWAT, more the fact that these things actually do happen in America because of the gun laws, and just how casual it is for SWAT to be called in because of 'yet another shooter'.
In my country? You'd be lucky (or, unlucky) for something even remotely close to this to happen.

Sincerely,
ArcHammer

+Rep
(08-30-2014, 03:10 AM)ArcHammer Wrote:
America

I wasn't criticising the SWAT, more the fact that these things actually do happen in America because of the gun laws, and just how casual it is for SWAT to be called in because of 'yet another shooter'.
In my country? You'd be lucky (or, unlucky) for something even remotely close to this to happen.

What!?

What is this "yet another shooter" to you had taken an office building lobby hostage and had 10+ hostages. That's 11 lives at risk. But what ever, just another shooter.

Let's do some quick memory research.
2 odd years ago "some shooter" took up a movie theater in the metropolitan proximity as where this happened and shot 12 people, and injured upwards to 65 people. These cops are no joke when it comes to an active shooter, not to mention when they had an active shooter within 2 years of this one.
(08-30-2014, 03:30 AM)Jarz Wrote:
(08-30-2014, 03:10 AM)ArcHammer Wrote:
America

What!?

What is this "yet another shooter" to you had taken an office building lobby hostage and had 10+ hostages. That's 11 lives at risk. But what ever, just another shooter.

Let's do some quick memory research.
2 odd years ago "some shooter" took up a movie theater in the metropolitan proximity as where this happened and shot 12 people, and injured upwards to 65 people. These cops are no joke when it comes to an active shooter, not to mention when they had an active shooter within 2 years of this one.

No, no, you're not understanding what I'm getting at. What I mean is that shootings are happening way too often in America, and that is my point.
Now let's let this be finished.

Sincerely,
ArcHammer

+Rep