Allow usage of M4A1 to Police
I'm all for police officers having more to defend themselves than fucking water pistols. +support
[Image: P6KNEfH.png]           .       
Steam | Twitter | YouTube
Signature graphic by Barkles
The following 1 user Likes Ms. Mudpie's post:
  • Democracy
You never see a cop roaming around with a M4A1, however this server is only semi-serious therefore I give it a +Support. Cops cant do anything with guns made for kids.
+support

Sincerely,
ArcHammer
[Image: LkB62ld.png]

+Rep
(08-03-2014, 11:12 AM)Jeremy Wrote: I'm all for police officers having more to defend themselves than fucking water pistols. +support
*redacted bc i was immature at 15 lol*
I'll be honest, this is not needed. Mp5 is OP for cops, and can easily take out enemies who is using Galil/M4a1.
If Mp5 isn't good enough, you can use the M3.

-Support
+Support

I once made a big detailed post saying that SRU should become more powerful and the police weak as hell. In hindsight, that post was flawed. Neither the SRU nor the police are currently that special and they're both normally cut to shreds by anyone with a decent weapon (AK/galil) and some degree of skill. The police should be able to equip M4A1s, and possibly the SRU should gain access to weaponry such as the galil (which they would equip from their own inventory).
The following 1 user Likes Faustie's post:
  • TheAwesomeAuston
+Support

I can confirm that Law Enforcement in America use AR15s. Having talked with cops from across the country, all of them are familiar with departments using AR15s. Not all departments do, because some think they aren't powerful enough, but a lot do use them.

My neighbor was a State Trooper, and I know for a FACT he had one in his car.

The handful of Sheriffs that responded to an accident I saw on a highway had them in their cars.

To say Police don't use them is WRONG.
lol
The following 1 user Likes Stomm's post:
  • TheAwesomeAuston
+ Support (Seriosly though, pistols give a waay to small amount of damage)
[Image: KyhzLMb.png]
Credits to Rain.

Massive +Support

Im from Scotland and I don't know too much about the US Police (which is what ECToungeD is based off of) but what I do know is that they DO use M4's or the equivalent. And as the OP clearly showed, the MP5 and M4A1 have very similar stats so the power of the Police wouldn't increase drastically. And unlike the SRU the Police do not spawn with an M4 and would have to provide both the ammo and the weapon itself.

There is no reason to not support this

Good luck
The following 1 user Likes Jafro's post:
  • TheAwesomeAuston
(08-03-2014, 11:08 AM)GeneralSirens Wrote: Guys, you realise the police wont spawn with this, they'll use their own money. plus the police in FL are underpowered, and just because you can equip it, it doesn't mean that everyone will use it.

Completely agree with GeneralSirens here,

+Support from me!