Steam Account Hacked
Well atleast you got an ok antivirus instead of REALLY stupid people who get things like MacAfee, I recommend getting Kaspersky next time. Pretty much one of the best you can get out there, I can not say that any other way. Would have saved you from that website too, it has anti phishing. Best out of all their products is PURE 3.0: 2 way firewall, file shredder, virtual keyboard (for blocking keyloggers), rescue cd, encrypted vaults for data like your moms credit card information, newest disinfection code on the market, anti- everything (including phishing which would have saved you), URL advisor (once again would have saved you), and constant updates for new viruses that were discovered the day before. So in other words, get Kaspersky.

(04-15-2014, 09:17 PM)Jan Wrote: It's a bot.. Not a person. Talking to him is useless.

Eh, What do you mean hes a bot?
Kind Regards,
tmes2000
Hope this works out for you.
(04-15-2014, 09:20 PM)tmes2000 Wrote: Well atleast you got an ok antivirus instead of REALLY stupid people who get things like MacAfee, I recommend getting Kaspersky next time. Pretty much one of the best you can get out there, I can not say that any other way. Would have saved you from that website too, it has anti phishing. Best out of all their products is PURE 3.0: 2 way firewall, file shredder, virtual keyboard (for blocking keyloggers), rescue cd, encrypted vaults for data like your moms credit card information, newest disinfection code on the market, anti- everything (including phishing which would have saved you), URL advisor (once again would have saved you), and constant updates for new viruses that were discovered the day before. So in other words, get Kaspersky.

(04-15-2014, 09:17 PM)Jan Wrote: It's a bot.. Not a person. Talking to him is useless.

Eh, What do you mean hes a bot?

It's not actually the guy sending the messages, it just automatically sending it.
[Image: XiLkxQo.jpg]
If it is a bot, this guy must be pretty experienced with programming.

It adverts to all friends etc..
But i doubt it is bot, When ever someone says something disrespectful!
He removes you from friends..
Nil Satis Nisi Optimum
(04-15-2014, 10:48 PM)Envy Wrote: If it is a bot, this guy must be pretty experienced with programming.

What the hell! I don't understand now, why would... oh crap! Does anyone know someone who didn't like Envy?! The guy who hacked his account must have posted this so his account would get permed, why else would the hacker let other people know about him hacking?!
Kind Regards,
tmes2000
(04-15-2014, 11:10 PM)tmes2000 Wrote:
(04-15-2014, 10:48 PM)Envy Wrote: If it is a bot, this guy must be pretty experienced with programming.

What the hell! I don't understand now, why would... oh crap! Does anyone know someone who didn't like Envy?! The guy who hacked his account must have posted this so his account would get permed, why else would the hacker let other people know about him hacking?!

He just wanted my TF2 Stuff....
Nil Satis Nisi Optimum
ALWAYS look out for this green box when logging into Steam (Google Chrome).

[Image: 8aiM5.png]

It's called an omnibox, basically a way of letting you know if pages for big websites like Steam, Paypal etc. are legitimate.

More information here: http://chrome.blogspot.co.uk/2010/10/und...etter.html

----

Firefox has something similar.

[Image: 8ajix.png]

As does the Steam Overlay web browser.

[Image: 8ajbY.png]
The following 1 user Likes GRiiM's post:
  • Burnett
The official steam community login site is:

https://steamcommunity.com/login/home/ <--- Add this to your bookmarks and use the bookmark.

You can verify the correct page by looking for a green certificate icon (already suggested by griim) and/or the bookmark icon

Chrome:
[Image: 8akYE.png] (green certificate icon, star bookmark icon)

Firefox:
[Image: 8akGD.png] (green certificate icon, star bookmark icon)

Opera:
[Image: 8akJ8.png] (green certificate icon, heart bookmark icon)

Safari:
[Image: 8akRY.png] (green certificate icon, no bookmark icon)

Internet Explorer 11.0:
[Image: 8algX.png] (green certificate icon, no bookmark icon)
The following 1 user Likes Burnett's post:
  • GRiiM
Well we have no way of telling if this is actually envy speaking or bot, im thinking bot because if the steam password changed then wouldn't you not be able to sign in to FL until you entered through steam again with the new password? Plus hes not talking like Envy usually does during some of this thread.
Kind Regards,
tmes2000
Envy add my new account : http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198133372193 . I got Hijecked too the last message i got from you was that you had an offer for me and was going to add your account cant remember name .. but add me reason why you couldent add me on the account was because someone else was on my account and now they have changed mine ''Contact mail'' Soo i just need to wait for help my Valve to get it back.