[INACTIVE] [Cow's Dupes] Request your dupes.
(10-09-2013, 04:54 PM)Tandy Wrote: . What do you want me to make?: A wind turbine
2. Building Details(Required, make it as detailed as possible):
I would like a cylinder tower, leading up the a control room at the top. There would be a simple hydraulic elevator. I would like the control room to allow to change the speed of the propeller, and rotate it to adjust to the direction of the wind. Make sure it isn't tiny. I want it as big a possible depending on the height limit. Also please put some computers or something to make the control room seem realistic if you have enough props. Is it also okay if i have a walkway going around the outside of the control room?
3. Around what date do you like it to be finished?:
I can wait as long as you want me to, just don't take a ridiculous amount of time like 2 weeks.
4. At what server do you want it? And where at that server?:
Near the pool at V2D. I think the height limit there is high enough.
If the height limit at the pool is too small, move it over to MTL please.
5. What quality do you want it to be? (Low-Medium-High, keep in mind it can take longer depending on the quality): High
6. Which server do you play?: V2D
7. What TimeZone do you live in?: GMT+1
8. Do you agree the rules? And have you read them?:
Of course, its only a wind turbine, not a doomfort.
9. Copy rule number 6 and 2 and past them here.
Punching is only allowed in a fight, so don't go around randomly hitting others.
Do not randomly shoot your gun or flare gun.
This image might help
[Image: 126787-top-green-energy-stocks.gif]

Approved, everything could take some time to finish as I am working on 1 dupe around 1 hour or more.
Sunday evening I will make some requests, I don't have much time this weekend. Sorry for the delay.
The following 1 user Likes Weecow's post:
  • Zambie
Prices changes now:

Low Quality dupes costs 500$

Medium Quality costs now 1,500$

High Quality dupes costs now 2,000$

These prices will remain like this and I will not go above 2,000$ at all. Unless you want to pay more that's always appreciated.

Rules will be updated and I won't build any bases anymore. This topic is now to promote passive RP on the servers. Build made specificly for v33x or v2p are free, it doesn't costs anything at all.

For the requests that are requested now they will go with the new prices now.

Have fun people!
Hot dayum! I feel you deserve more than this, so i am willing to pay the previous price;15k. Smile
Yours sincerely,
Tandy
Fearless Member
You will get a big ass tip from me Smile
1. What do you want me to make?: A house
2. Building Details(Required, make it as detailed as possible): http://bit.ly/1hQSCx5 I want a house like this one try and have it as alike as possibel but a bit smaller.
I would like the house to be a normal house you can Rp that you live in it.
3. Around what date do you like it to be finished?: When you can
4. At what server do you want it? And where at that server?: V33x or V2d, I want it to be abel to fit at larger spaces.
5. What quality do you want it to be? (Low-Medium-High, keep in mind it can take longer depending on the quality): High
6. Which server do you play?: all
7. What TimeZone do you live in?: GMT +1
8. Do you agree the rules? And have you read them?: Yes
6. Do not make a request with more than 30 props, for example not big clan bases that require many props.
2. You need to fill out the Template, otherwise it will not be made. Also fill the template out properly otherwise it will also not be made.
"Wise men don't need advice. Fools won't take it." - Benjamin Franklin
(10-14-2013, 02:24 PM)Lé Owl Wrote: 1. What do you want me to make?: A house
2. Building Details(Required, make it as detailed as possible): http://bit.ly/1hQSCx5 I want a house like this one try and have it as alike as possibel but a bit smaller.
I would like the house to be a normal house you can Rp that you live in it.
3. Around what date do you like it to be finished?: When you can
4. At what server do you want it? And where at that server?: V33x or V2d, I want it to be abel to fit at larger spaces.
6. Which server do you play?: all
7. What TimeZone do you live in?: GMT +1
8. Do you agree the rules? And have you read them?: Yes
6. Do not make a request with more than 30 props, for example not big clan bases that require many props.
2. You need to fill out the Template, otherwise it will not be made. Also fill the template out properly otherwise it will also not be made.

Approved

Please note that all dupes can take a while to finish, the build server is down and I got to wait for it to come up again.
Tandy's wind turbine is done!

- It took me some time but it's done. Unfortunately I was unable to make a video of it due to my fraps decreasing my FPS to 2 somehow. But I got some pictures of it, check out the spoiler.

- To Hillerbear, do you still want your dupe to be done? Since you left Fearless.

Additional bindings information

Spoiler :

All the binds are on your numpad.

Rotate to the wind is binded to: KP_PGUP
Rotate to the wind in oposite direction is binded to: KP_ARROWUP, or KP_8
Rotate the fans fast is binded to: KP_RIGHTARROW, or KP_6
Rotate the fans slow is binded to KP_PGDN.

Thanks alot for he dupe!
Yours sincerely,
Tandy
Fearless Member
How much longer till my dupe request is complete?

No rush to complete it