Fearless Forums
[INACTIVE] [Cow's Dupes] Request your dupes. - Printable Version

+- Fearless Forums (https://fearlessrp.net)
+-- Forum: CityRP Server (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: Marketplace (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+---- Forum: Sold/Bought/Closed (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+---- Thread: [INACTIVE] [Cow's Dupes] Request your dupes. (/showthread.php?tid=29657)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18

[INACTIVE] [Cow's Dupes] Request your dupes. - Weecow - 04-08-2013

What is this?

It's very simple. You can request a dupe for example a Traffic Border, and i will make it for you. You just need to fill out the Template in order to suggest your dupe. But, there are some rules you need to follow to avoid misunderstandings.

Rules:

Quote:
1. You cannot resell my dupes, only by paying 4x more than the original price. I know it is much, but i want to be original. If you fail to follow this rule i will never make a dupe for you again.

2. You need to fill out the Template, otherwise it will not be made. Also fill the template out properly otherwise it will also not be made.

3. Be serious in your request, don't say for example: Make me a giant penis. Or, something that is against the rules example: A base with walkways, and traps.

4. If you request a dupe you will also buy it, if you will not pay or not buy i will never make one again.

5. I will not be making Contra bases. Or bases at all.

6. Do not make a request with more than 30 props, for example not big clan bases that require many props.

7. Do not make a request if you are inactive/left.

8. Make the request easy for me to read.

9. Be discrete in the request, make the request serious and detailed. If not, I will inform you about it to re-make it.

10. Use the exact template copy including the ' '. That's for the ease of reading for me.

11. Don't make more than 1 request at a time, you may post your second one the next week.

12. The request may not contain any ruel breaking related stuff, such as traps.

This is strict, but it is needed to lead everything in the proper way.

Quality

I will be making dupes depending on the users quality request we have the following quality's:

- Low Quality: This basically means that it's a simple dupe. Will not provide many details inside which allows the building itself to be bigger in size. Request this when you want a big building without any decoration.

- Medium Quality: This will be a bit more advanced, with bigger rooms, more effort. More details and basically the size is a bit smaller than the Low Quality one.

- High Quality: This means i will put alot of effort in it to make it look great, and truly great. This could take a longer time than usual. I provide alot of detail and think about it, I try to make excellent work out of it. But the size of the dupe itself can be somewhat smaller since

Not sold dupes

[i] Dupes that are not sold, and will not be sold will be placed for sale. If it's for sale the user can still get it

Template

Code:
1. [b]What do you want me to make?: [/b]
2. [b]Building Details(Required, make it as detailed as possible)[/b]:
3. [b]Building picture(For me to have a better understanding of what you want)[/b]:
4. [b]Around what date do you like it to be finished?:[/b]
5. [b]At what server do you want it? And where at that server?:[/b]
6. [b]What quality do you want it to be? (Low-Medium-High, keep in mind it can take longer depending on the quality)[/b]:
7. [b]Which server do you play?[/b]:  
8. [b]What TimeZone do you live in?:[/b]
9. [b]Do you agree with the rules? And have you read them?:[/b]
10. [b]Copy rule number 6 and 2 and paste them here.[/b]

Prices

Low Quality dupe: 500$

Medium Quality dupe: 1,500$

High Quality dupe2,000$

Dupes made

GriiM's Nexus Lobby Defense

Toastie's House

Hesoyam's Shop

Jameztf2's gun shop

Nyankoala's small house defence

Killaninja's portable gun shop

Scoothershot's small club

Niimo's restaurant

Carb's Mechanic

Temsex's Church

Archammer's Automatic Car-Wash

Spoiler :

Kulthro's/KYR Shadow's Clan Base

DigDug's Lee Burger

Captain Mathias's Nexus Defense

Zack's restaurant

Spoiler :

mcnameeman12's Security Checkpoint

Spoiler :

Tandy's Wind Turbine

RE: [Cow's Dupes] Request your dupes. - Verenikin - 04-08-2013

I can tell you guys right now that Weecow makes great dupes at incredibly cheap prices.

RE: [Cow's Dupes] Request your dupes. - equal - 04-08-2013

Could you possibly show me some of your previous work?

RE: [Cow's Dupes] Request your dupes. - GRiiM - 04-08-2013

1. What do you want me to make?: Nexus Lobby Desk Booth
2. What do you want at it (Details, this is not required if you have no idea.): Small slot for people to pass notes or other items, enough security to keep raiders/trespassers out of the Nexus.
3. When do you want it to be finished?: Anytime is fine.
4. At what server are you on mostly? And in what timezone do you live?: v2d, BST.
5. Additional: N/A

RE: [Cow's Dupes] Request your dupes. - Weecow - 04-08-2013

(04-08-2013, 12:45 PM)GRiiM Wrote: 1. What do you want me to make?: Nexus Lobby Desk Booth
2. What do you want at it (Details, this is not required if you have no idea.): Small slot for people to pass notes or other items, enough security to keep raiders/trespassers out of the Nexus.
3. When do you want it to be finished?: Anytime is fine.
4. At what server are you on mostly? And in what timezone do you live?: v2d, BST.
5. Additional: N/A

Will be done by probably today.

Also, first post updated with some previous work examples!

RE: [Cow's Dupes] Request your dupes. - thesilentorchestra - 04-08-2013

1. What do you want me to make?: A weed shop
2. What do you want at it (Details, this is not required if you have no idea.): Place to grow weed while being displayed, high security measures
3. When do you want it to be finished?: Does not matter
4. At what server are you on mostly? And in what timezone do you live?: v2d, Middle East
5. Additional: Steam name: [OUCH]Yosoldja

(04-08-2013, 03:53 PM)thesilentorchestra Wrote: 1. What do you want me to make?: A weed shop
2. What do you want at it (Details, this is not required if you have no idea.): Place to grow weed while being displayed, high security measures
3. When do you want it to be finished?: Does not matter
4. At what server are you on mostly? And in what timezone do you live?: v2d, Middle East
5. Additional: Steam name: [OUCH]Yosoldja

Alright, do you have a specific place to build it?

Also, GRiiM your dupe is ready, i contact you through steam

RE: [Cow's Dupes] Request your dupes. - ToasTie - 04-08-2013

1. What do you want me to make?: A nice house
2. What do you want at it (Details, this is not required if you have no idea.): -
3. When do you want it to be finished?: Take your time Smile
4. At what server are you on mostly? And in what timezone do you live?: V2P-V33X
GMT+1
5. Additional: If possible a balcony and a garage! Heart Smile

Update

- Dupe sold to GRiiM. (http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=137805905)

- No reply from "thesilentorchestra". Build on hold.

- Will be beginning to build the house for Toastie tomorrow

RE: [Cow's Dupes] Request your dupes. - GRiiM - 04-08-2013

Very happy with the dupe he sold to me, will definitely be requiring your services again Weecow.

Thanks for the work!