The Shadow Associates Agency
Hello Agents,

Yesterday a newer Agent was welcomed to the SAA. He fought from the bottom coming with his own history... He showed aspects the Agency always looks for within an individual. This certain individual I'm sure you all know and I want to welcome him with open arms. Welcome Newest Agent, KPredeyes! Proving to not only be a valuable asset to the Agency's interests, but also a man who withholds great determination. The future only continues to grow brighter with every breathe. This being said, it'll still take a hold lot more to ride valiantly into the sunset. Every person is special here. Each person holds special traits the Agency always appreciates when used correctly. Which is why... Merely a day ago, an Agent found himself raising the ranks to not only prove himself, but to support fellow Agents. This Agent showed great Leadership traits, something that is sought after within the Agency. Which is why I'm proud to announce DoomDude1 as your new Head Agent! I thank you all for the consistent effort you've all put into the Agency.. Making it more than a simple place of refuge, but a Community from within. The amount of courageous actions I've seen only shows the determination within all of you. I thank you for every moment we stick together, for it showcases the strength we have together. I've only seen good things from you all. I've seen you all be friendly to others.. I've seen you hold a certain light when others fall... Picking up those people no matter who they are, Agent or not. I've always seen something great out of all of you. You've made it possible for me to cherish every given moment we've been together. We still have a lot to accomplish and a lot of new friendly faces to meet. It's time to get back to work on our goals so we may not only improve ourselves.. But the people around us.

Thank you for your time.

Signed John Marston, Leader of the Shadow Associates Agency
[Image: grubsiggy.gif]
"A man must stand in the eyes of fear and march on to lead those who follow him to victory. Through these battles, a man will build himself a home, a place of refuge and happiness for those he cares about." - Grub
The following 5 users Like Grub's post:
  • WorldWideCoffee, Spartanjunior, Verzyn, Enzyme, Dwip
Hello,

Could I please be informed of my current status of my application? PM or post would be appreciated.

- Arman "Jarz" Buren
(08-20-2013, 03:46 AM)Jarz Wrote: Hello,

Could I please be informed of my current status of my application? PM or post would be appreciated.

- Arman "Jarz" Buren

Every application goes through a classified application system that we have designed to efficiently evaluate the individual applying. It is important to withhold patience when applying because this is not a rushed piece nor will it ever be. I thank you for the patience you have currently found from within.

Thank you.
"A man must stand in the eyes of fear and march on to lead those who follow him to victory. Through these battles, a man will build himself a home, a place of refuge and happiness for those he cares about." - Grub
(08-20-2013, 03:59 AM)Grub Wrote:
(08-20-2013, 03:46 AM)Jarz Wrote: Hello,

- Arman "Jarz" Buren

Every application goes through a classified application system that we have designed to efficiently evaluate the individual applying. It is important to withhold patience when applying because this is not a rushed piece nor will it ever be. I thank you for the patience you have currently found from within.

Thank you.

I truly appreciate the speedy response I received from you, thank you very much.

- Arman "Jarz" Buren
(08-24-2013, 05:31 PM)Dermy Wrote: Steam Name: [FL:RP] Dermy

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:31701000

Time Zone: IST

Roleplaying Points: 5

Hours On The Server: 600+

Bans On The Server:1

In-Game Name:Nigel Powers

What Can You Bring To The SAA: I bring a fun attitude to the clan but when it comes down to business I am serious and professional.

Why Do You Think You Should Get The Job: I have experience in all different activities that SAA does and have unique experiences of them all.

References We Can Contact: Well I know grub has played with me before so I would say he could be my main reference.

Activity on FL (1-10): 6/7

Spending more than two minutes on your application won't hurt.
The following 2 users Like Narc's post:
  • Enzyme, Dermy
(08-24-2013, 07:22 PM)Narcotic Wrote: Spending more than two minutes on your application won't hurt.

Yeah good point, i did this via ipad so it took twice as long to do anything. I will redo it.

Steam Name: [FL:RP] Dermy

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:31701000

Time Zone: IST/GMT

Roleplaying Points: I currently have 5 points.

Hours On The Server: I currently have 600+ hours on the server.

Bans On The Server: I have 2 recorded bans.

In-Game Name: My name is Nigel Powers.

What Can You Bring To The S.A.A: I can bring a unique personality to the clan and a lot of experience which i feel is exactly what S.A.A is looking for. I am a good marksman, builder, negotiator, team player and a good leader. I can be fun to play with and when it comes to business and i am serious and professional to oblige with the clan.

Why Do You Think You Should Get The Job: I think i should get the job because i have experience in all areas which are useful to S.A.A. I also know a lot people from the Clan that i have played with before and i would get on great with them. The main reason i think i should get the job is that i love espionage and unique ways of getting intelligence for clients of the business.

References We Can Contact: Grub, Hostage and Fultzy.

Activity on FL (1-10): My activity fluctuates but when i'm on, i'm on for long. So i would rate my activity 7/10

Miscellaneous: Other than what i have stated above there is nothing more to say, i would hope that you read this and thanks in advance when you do. I hope i have a bright future with the Shadow Associates Agency!

The following 1 user Likes Dermy's post:
  • Fultz
*** An envelope is found laying on the front doorstep to the S.A.A Headquarters ***

*** Inside lies a letter adressed to the director of the S.A.A ***

Dear Director of the S.A.A,

I have sent this letter to apply for your Agency. Apart from this short letter, you will find a resume that I have provided with information about me and how to contact me.

Signed,
Alex 'Zero' Tyler
*** The Resume ***

Steam Name: [FL:RP]AvengedFilmsHD

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:59533044

Time Zone: GMT -5

Roleplaying Points: 6

Hours On The Server: 390

Bans On The Server: 2

In-Game Name: Alex 'Zero' Tyler

What Can You Bring To The SAA: I can bring my knowledge, ability to carry out tasks with excellence, loyalty, and hardwork. My time with the F.B.I has taught me a lot. My skills have improved, my knowledge has improved, and much more. I can provide a limited skill in building, which is actually not bad. My driving skills are good when the car has a decent enough handling. In high school, I attended a ROTC class, which has taught me discipline and leadership. My reaction time is quick, so I can work under a good amount of pressure.

Why Do You Think You Should Get The Job: My way of dealing with things isn't aggressive, unless necessary. With what I can bring to the SAA, I have training in the kind of tasks this Agency will require of me. Stealth is my way of executing any dangerous/life-threatening tasks.

References We Can Contact:
[FL:RP] KYR_Shadows: 4867097509
[FL:RP] Kulthtro: 4862555872
[FL:RP] DELUXE: 4863751987
Add22: 4867094812
[FL:RP] Falcon: 4865127686
[FL:M] Enzyme: 4864225398

Activity on FL (1-10): 8

Miscellaneous: Being a part of the Federal Bureau of Investigation, I am good with gathering intel, teamwork, and shooting.

If this application happens to be accepted, you can contact me at: 4863449011/b]

[b]*** OOC ***
I have reposted my application from about a month (?) ago, because I felt it needed a lot of improvement.
Hello Agents,

I'd like to take the time to say goodbye to two loyal Agents. There names will never be forgotten by the Agency. I thank them both for putting in such a high amount of effort into the Agency while they were here. Good bye Agent Griim and Agent Smiles. Due to inactivity, both agents have been kicked from the Agency and will no longer have any involvement within the Agency. I will never forget either of these two fine Ex-Agents. I never forget the past and nor will the Agency. Thank you once again for putting in all the effort and courageous actions you once did.

On a brighter note,

Please check the official forums once a day like I've always asked. Even with signals unresponsive, we will still be making progress thus meaning prepare yourself for the future... For the tasks that will arrive will not be easy ones. I still hold my expectations from all of you and thank you all for the consistent effort you all put in to the make the Agency a better place. Newer agents without the code, you will gain the code when we find fit. I thank you for your patience.
*** A big letter is found in the mailbox of S.A.A., adressed to Mr. Pinkerton and Mr. Marston***

***Letter contains a big paper with a handwritten, filled up form inside***

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Dear Mr. Pinkerton, Mr. Marston

I am sending you a filled up form for application to Shadow Associates Agency together with my personal informations.

Nationality: Poland

Resident of: Evolved City

Birth date: 15 Jeb, 1989

Marital Status: Divorced

Number of Dependants: 1

Steam Name: [FL:RP] Freezak

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:22720663

Time Zone: GMT+2 Athens, Greece (currently GMT+3 due to DST)

Roleplaying Points: 20

Hours On The Server: 1208

Bans On The Server: 2

In-Game Name: Erwin 'Hussar' Raginis

What Can You Bring To The SAA: As 22 i have the youth, intelligence and energy necessary to dedicate to the Shadow Associates Agency, combined with my 3 years of military service and 2 years of working as security guard i think i am a right candidate for this job.

Why Do You Think You Should Get The Job:

I think i should get the job because of my benefits listed below, which can be necessary for the further development of your agency:
Ability to think and react quickly in rapidly changing situations
Ability to handle multi tasks
Ability to communicate effectively
Proven ability to identify, analyze, and solve problems
Proficient with administrative and medical/clinical standards and procedures
Work well under pressure as part of a team
Flexible, efficient and responsible
In-depth knowledge of programming and graphic designing
Possess excellent communication and inter-personal skills

Spoken foreign languages:
Polish - Expert
Greek - Expert
German - Intermediate

Clans:
Slyfox Security Corporation - Phone: +999.546777443 - Email: [email protected]

Individuals:
Michael Lane - Phone: +999.475662639 - Email: [email protected]
Kieran Mason - Phone: +999.485773829 - Email: [email protected]
Donald Tusk - Phone: +999.485748392 - Email: [email protected]
Ivan Reznov - Phone: +999.483728123 - Email: [email protected]
Sylvester Lee - Phone: +999.384789873 - Email: [email protected]
Matthew Johnson - Phone: +999.48377463 - Email: [email protected]
Alex Child - Phone: +999.483728121 - Email: [email protected]
Martyn McCrowh - Phone: +999.48857461 - Email: [email protected]
Dave Dwight - Phone: +999.448372643 - Email: [email protected]
Ryan Tine - Phone: +999.485748371 - Email: [email protected]
Jason Vorhees - Phone: +999.495866736 - Email: [email protected]
Eric Adams - Phone: +999.488573514 - Email: [email protected]

I have more individuals as references but must of them are on vacations, therefore i do not want to disturb them, also i could forgot some people, hopefully references above are enough. If you need more references i can add them, if necessary.

OOC: there are hyperlinks above which you can use to enter the thread/profiles.

Activity on FL (1-10): Currently during vacations i would rate it at 9 or 10 but when the school will start then of course it is going to decrease a bit.

Miscellaneous: Thanks for reading my application. Please reply with your answer as soon as you are able. I encourage you to contact me with any questions or concerns, thank you for your time and consideration.

Best regards,

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
The following 14 users Like Freezak's post:
  • Ciryl, Avenged, Kpred, Weecow, Fultz, HellShell, Enzyme, Kulthro, Dermy, WorldWideCoffee, Verzyn, Narc, Feffe, Drawinqq
Steam Name: [FL:RP] (NOR) ZedsDead

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:30111856

Time Zone: GMT+1

Roleplaying Points: 10

Hours On The Server: As of now. 904. Alot more to come.

Bans On The Server: 1.

In-Game Name: Freddie "Zeds" Jay

What Can You Bring To The SAA: I can bring you a commited man that follows orders down to the smallest detail. A man that is not afraid to get his hands dirty, if necessary. I always try to carry out my orders with precision and to do them in the best way possible with the options given to me at the time. I can also bring loyalty to the job and Agency, and i can bring a hard working attitude to work every day.

Why Do You Think You Should Get The Job: I have been training for this since i first started in this business. Started long ago in a small security company. Quickly outgrew the company, and moved on to a new one to get more experience. I then joined Estleback as a recruit, and quickly moved my way up the ranks to Sergeant. But it wasn't enough for me. I needed more training. I then got accepted to a group known as Global Operations Group, and went through some hard training there so sharpen my senses. Which they did. I still have the urge for more. To be the best man out there for any situation. That is why i am applying, and why i want this job. I want to be trained with the best, so i one day can be the best.

Name: Evan Moore E-Mail: [email protected]
Name: Erik "Enzyme" DeFynne E-Mail: [email protected]
Name: Kieran Mason E-Mail: [email protected]
Name: Logan Monoghan E-Mail [email protected]
Name: David "Dwip" Dwight E-Mail [email protected]

I only put up the people i was able to contact before applying. Didn't want to set up anyone without their permission.

Activity on FL (1-10): Strong 9 or 10. Bought this game in February. Have gotten a decent amount of hours til now.

Miscellaneous:
I was told by a few of the people in GOG that i should try to apply for S.A.A. Never thought of myself good enough to be a part of S.A.A, but i guess i must have done something right within GOG to get their recommendations. I really enjoy RPing as security etc, which is why i would love to be a part of S.A.A.

I really do wish for a positive reply from you, and if needed to answear more questions, please contact me.

Best Regards.

Freddie "Zeds" Jay / ZedsDead
The following 6 users Like Feffe's post:
  • Verzyn, Kpred, Rolorox, Dwip, Enzyme, Weecow