Fresh blood for Mod Team
Grats! I knew you where going to get moderator some day lol
Pavilion, welcome! I was waiting for this. Great job. I hope you'll still have time for RPs, congratulations!

Sincerely,
ArcHammer
[Image: LkB62ld.png]

+Rep
Congratulations Pavillion, I think you will do excellent work as a Moderator! Good Job.
[Image: KyhzLMb.png]
Credits to Rain.

Congratz Pavilion!
"We all do dumb things, that's what makes us human.”

- Hossan Ramzy
"Don't 'asslick', that means don't be extremely polite or friendly against the admins. Just act normal towards them like any other person."

"Be a good roleplayer. Roleplay decently and not only with admins, but with everybody. RP points aren't needed for that."
[Image: image.png]
Doctor KuLa
Always Drunk
The following 7 users Like Doctor KuLa's post:
  • Prosto, KevinSTGPL, DaroPL, BrajanSTGPL, Qatar948, Volimius, Mafian94
Well deserved and good luck.
Kind Regards,
Floodify
(08-09-2013, 12:01 PM)Doctor KuLa Wrote: "Don't 'asslick', that means don't be extremely polite or friendly against the admins. Just act normal towards them like any other person."

"Be a good roleplayer. Roleplay decently and not only with admins, but with everybody. RP points aren't needed for that."
(08-08-2013, 08:29 PM)Doctor KuLa Wrote: He worked very "hard" to get this, I know it.

Not sure wether or not this is some intern joke or something, because to me it just looks like someone is really jealous of Pavilion here. These "Asslick" and "Blowjob" jokes doesn't belong here, so please, either be quiet or congratulate him properly.

Congratulations Pavilion.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:40601685&b=10]
The following 8 users Like equal's post:
  • Weecow, Rylund, Enzyme, Pavilion, Fultz, DoomDude1, Floodify, Dwip
II just didn't know that so many people are hypocrite here or just simply they are asslickers.
Next time to not write anything to me please my little hypocrites.
I actualy removed all hipocrites from my friend list so is not a problem.
Doctor KuLa
Always Drunk
(08-09-2013, 03:14 PM)Doctor KuLa Wrote: II just didn't know that so many people are hypocrite here or just simply they are asslickers.

I have no idea what the hell you are up to.. Are you jealous to pavilion?? You are writing steam messages to me about me being a hypocrite like Narcotic. Siriously what's wrong with you

" [B☮SSE] Doctor KuLa: You are a same hipocryte like narcotic "

Just leave here as you left Fearless already.

Not going to start a fight about this here.
(08-09-2013, 03:32 PM)Weecow Wrote:
(08-09-2013, 03:14 PM)Doctor KuLa Wrote: II just didn't know that so many people are hypocrite here or just simply they are asslickers.

I have no idea what the hell you are up to.. Are you jealous to pavilion?? You are writing steam messages to me about me being a hypocrite like Narcotic. Siriously what's wrong with you

" [B☮SSE] Doctor KuLa: You are a same hipocryte like narcotic "

Just leave here as you left Fearless already.

Not going to start a fight about this here.
You called him the same but ok.
Doctor KuLa
Always Drunk