Xbox One or, PlayStation 4?
I'd go for the PlayStation 4, too bad online services will be paid, hopefully that doesn't screw up anything, I still like it.
(07-16-2013, 10:59 AM)MrGcCc Wrote: I'd go for the PlayStation 4, too bad online services will be paid, hopefully that doesn't screw up anything, I still like it.

Online services will be paid? Does that mean you have to pay to register on PSN and play online???
(07-16-2013, 11:34 AM)Borovichok Wrote:
(07-16-2013, 10:59 AM)MrGcCc Wrote: I'd go for the PlayStation 4, too bad online services will be paid, hopefully that doesn't screw up anything, I still like it.

Online services will be paid? Does that mean you have to pay to register on PSN and play online???

Actually, you need to be subscribed to PlayStation Plus to play online, I guess you can register into PSN for free.
Well on PS3 you CAN subscribe to PS+ to get some bonuses and stuff, but its optional. You say that on PS4 you MUST subscribe to PS+ to play online, thats sad
(07-16-2013, 12:20 PM)Borovichok Wrote: Well on PS3 you CAN subscribe to PS+ to get some bonuses and stuff, but its optional. You say that on PS4 you MUST subscribe to PS+ to play online, thats sad

Indeed, they considered "absurd" that players were able to play online for free. (aka corporations consider free stuff absurd)
(07-26-2013, 05:16 PM)MrGcCc Wrote:
(07-16-2013, 12:20 PM)Borovichok Wrote: Well on PS3 you CAN subscribe to PS+ to get some bonuses and stuff, but its optional. You say that on PS4 you MUST subscribe to PS+ to play online, thats sad

Indeed, they considered "absurd" that players are able to play online for free. (aka corporations consider free stuff absurd)

Nothing in life is free. How are you suppossed to keep up with another profitable business if you're offering free services rather than making profit?
PS4 is free for online gaming, (From what I know) Xbox you gotta pay for EVERY thing. PS4 for me.

(Even tho i got a 360 XD)
I'm not a console gamer, but definitely PS4.
(07-26-2013, 05:20 PM)Narcotic Wrote:
(07-26-2013, 05:16 PM)MrGcCc Wrote:

Indeed, they considered "absurd" that players are able to play online for free. (aka corporations consider free stuff absurd)

Nothing in life is free. How are you suppossed to keep up with another profitable business if you're offering free services rather than making profit?

They make enough profit by selling their consoles, having their online service free hasn't affected them economically.
PS4 for sure, Xbox one seems a waste but I prefer PC gaming
[Image: QAlZlgi.png]