More ranting at the administration
Also another thing to add the discussion regarding the advantage to the admin on abuse cases:
Admins always have the ability to talk with the man with the final word (usually Killjoy). http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php...#pid280991
[Image: tsUhevg.png]
Problem here is that I at no point got a chance to talk privately to Killjoy about this case. That can influence Killjoy final words, and I don't find that reasonable.
(07-24-2013, 11:19 PM)Jonas Wrote: Also another thing to add the discussion regarding the advantage to the admin on abuse cases:
Admins always have the ability to talk with the man with the final word (usually Killjoy). http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php...#pid280991
[Image: tsUhevg.png]
Problem here is that I at no point got a chance to talk privately to Killjoy about this case. That can influence Killjoy final words, and I don't find that reasonable.

Do you really think that speaking to Killjoy (or any other SA for that matter) will change the outcome of the abuse thread.

FL is not corrupt. If an Admin is found to be abusing their powers, they will be demoted, end of. The SA's keep the team in line and asking them to help you out in an abuse thread is just going to get you a demote faster.

Seriously, it's like you're trying to find anything you can to slag off the FL team. You know that we do our best to serve the community and I have no idea why you feel this way about us. It seems they might as well replace the team with robots if we can't have fun with the players while in-game. People complain that we are too strict or can't take a joke but as soon as an Admin has some fun with a couple of players it's suddenly like he/she has committed a war crime.

Take a chill pill and have a bit of fun for once, please.
(07-24-2013, 11:19 PM)Jonas Wrote: Also another thing to add the discussion regarding the advantage to the admin on abuse cases:
Admins always have the ability to talk with the man with the final word (usually Killjoy).

Im going to have to agree with Jonas here on that, theres been a few occasions i can think of where either evidence against or conversations regarding an accused have never been shown to them and or withheld after they had been labled "Admin Only"

Theres also where the accused is never brought into an important discussion where their input might have actualy changed the course of the discussion entirely, things are usualy kept very hush and behind closed doors, even at times in unban requests where the post count can be 10, but only the original post and a few others are visible to non admins, essentialy keeping the accused out of the discussion.

Case and point: http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=31520

There are 12 posts in this unban thread, but only 3 are visible, it seems anything beyond the original post, the confermation and approval post are not visible to normal players and the accused.

Just feels like the accused should always be kept in the loop so they can properly form their defence and bring forward information that may have either been left out, forgoton or distorted overtime, and just overall know whats going on.
Saint Dogbert: The patron saint of technology
[Image: Saint_dogbert.jpg]
The following 1 user Likes BlackDog's post:
  • Joykill
I have personal reasons to speak to KJ regarding it, nothing admin related, personal.
(07-25-2013, 12:16 AM)Termin Wrote: I have personal reasons to speak to KJ regarding it, nothing admin related, personal.

You clearly said "regarding this thread"... You even labeled as "Admin note" as well.
It's an admin note because it contains information for an admin.

It will NOT affect the outcome.
(07-25-2013, 12:19 AM)Termin Wrote: It's an admin note because it contains information for an admin.

It will NOT affect the outcome.

Did you even read my post?
You clearly stated "regarding this thread". Don't try to lie to me.
Unfortunately Jonas you know absolutely NOTHING about what I have to talk about and you will never find out. Stop pushing quotes and trying to get your big 'conspiracy theories' in the way.

Also Blackdog, if more information comes to light in our private posts we will ask, but mainly it is admins stating their opinions.
I'm sorry that I have to say this, but your rant is just turning into meaningless crap.
(07-25-2013, 12:31 AM)Termin Wrote: Unfortunately Jonas you know absolutely NOTHING about what I have to talk about and you will never find out. Stop pushing quotes and trying to get your big 'conspiracy theories' in the way.

Also Blackdog, if more information comes to light in our private posts we will ask, but mainly it is admins stating their opinions.

I will probably never know message-by-message what your chat will be about, I do however know that you at some point wanted to chat regarding the abuse thread. In case it has NOTHING to do with that, why would you state that in a public post?