Questions regarding Rules
(02-27-2013, 07:19 PM)Funny Wrote: if you where like building/doing some rp. can you then go back

If you were killed by a prop while building then it is fine to go back. However if there's a staff member online make sure he knows about it.
Are clans aggressive if they use flare guns I am not sure.
(03-04-2013, 01:26 AM)Bloodz_Bro Wrote: Are clans aggressive if they use flare guns I am not sure.

I can't think of any decent RP you can do with a flaregun clan..
The following 1 user Likes Killjoy's post:
  • equal
(03-04-2013, 01:26 AM)Bloodz_Bro Wrote: Are clans aggressive if they use flare guns I am not sure.

Obvious Troll Question.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:40601685&b=10]
(12-13-2012, 11:06 AM)Doctor_Enzyme Wrote: 1Prostitution RPs not allowed? Because Ruxandra said no, and I've done a Prostitution RP thing with Grub and a moderator (cant remember who. Keyword is watermelon if you were there. Was about a month ago or so, so i can't really remember it too well)
And Ruxandra was threatning with a 1 month ban for both of them? So yeah

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/fi...=113067118

I couldn't find the answer to this one.
No to prostitution and rape, since most of our players are in their early teens and get overly hyped up when they encounter adult themes.
The following 1 user Likes Killjoy's post:
  • DoomDude1
SS can wear suits if it matches their RP roles.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
(03-04-2013, 02:31 PM)SoulRipper Wrote: SS can wear suits if it matches their RP roles.

Thank you for clarifying this, ever since ruxandra declared it failrp, SS have been more or less afraid to act as a suited bodyguard for the president, as the idea that it is failRP spread like wildfire for some reason.
Saint Dogbert: The patron saint of technology
[Image: Saint_dogbert.jpg]
Or if it RPed very well and the president knows what to do.
(03-04-2013, 05:51 PM)BlackDog Wrote: 'SS have been more or less afraid to act as a suited bodyguard for the president

http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=1064

(04-26-2012, 10:17 AM)Killjoy Wrote: Sticking thread, as apparently this is being completely ignored.

Let me make this clear once and for all: Special Services = tactical unit, same as SWAT, SAS, SRU, QRF and the others.

Their primary function is to be a tactical unit, dealing with high risk situations, barricaded suspects, heavily armed criminals, officers under fire, etc operations. Their main function is not to wear suits and protect presidents.