Jokhah
Name: Tyki Mikk

Time/Date: 23:40 23rd feb

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:14131954

Name of Administrator: jokhah

Evidence: yet again i am displeased by fearless staff who dont seem to have the capability to talk to people (im not insinuating its all the staff but a few do this) and instead of helping people stop breaking the rules unknowingly they allow them to break them and then ban them instead of allowing them to undo what they may have unknowingly done wrong, i made an elevator which allowed access to a part of the map that was otherwise unaccessable given the task by another fl member i decided to build a RPable lift to park cars on a mountain side, as it wasnt intended to shoot people from i didnt see the harm in doing it so when i was allmost finished i recieved a 6hour blacklist from props and a day ban un-warned not even told to remove them because it wasnt allowed, i've made the unfortunate acquaintance of a few fearless staff that rather than stopping a rule from being broken would rather wait for it to be broken and then apply the correct punishment, as i wasnt doing any harm and nothing had been abused apart from my RPable lift supposedly i wasnt peacfully asked to remove it, im not so much displeased with the ban but with the staff's lack of capability to talk to the comunity which is something vital in such a position.

here are a few screenies of the console.

http://cloud-2.steampowered.com/ugc/5609...A7CD7CFF9/

http://cloud.steampowered.com/ugc/560967...A3B12D5B8/

http://cloud-2.steampowered.com/ugc/5609...F05DD9E44/
User has been warned for this post. Reason:
User was warned for: Posting in a thread without the sufficient right
User has been warned for this post. Reason:
User was warned for: Posting in a thread without the sufficient right
Allow me to address each picture.

You were blacklisted and banned for making an elevator to get up on a ledge on the map that is not allowed. You have more then 400 hours and definately know better then to do this. I didn't watch you build it, I was call on the scene and had several other issues to deal with. I don't feel the need in warning you for prop climbing onto parts of the map that you normally cannot get to.

Conrad. He was randomly tranqing people as a security guard, so I chose to take his weapons access from him.

Kim and Fujin attempted to scam Venomzz out of his lotus by using a stolen car as trade. That issue was actually being worked on and kim disconnected before I could ban him so I had to search for his steam ID in between dealing with other issues.

Now lets get back to you. I know you know better then to do that and lately I've caught you and a few of your friends minging around for whatever reason. I'm through issuing warnings to your highly disrespectful group. If you feel that punishing rule breakers is abuse, I'm sorry, perhaps you want a team that sits down and talks to you every single time you break the rules, slaps you on the hand, and lets you get away with it. I've warned you, Tom950 and a few other people a few times about various things. Then I usually end up banning because I have to deal with backtalk, people trying to tell me how to do my job, or general disrespect.

Mind you that some of the people you hang out with decided it would be a good idea to tranq me then jump on me when I attempted to do my job as a moderator. Then they had the nerve to lie about it and get someone else banned, then I had to take the time to sort it out, get him unbanned, and I issued the warning that if I caught that crew minging anymore, I was going to hammer down on them. They thought it was funny to get someone else banned then come back and say he didn't do it? They like to dodge bans? They like to break rules when the FL team aren't around? Not on my watch.

(02-23-2013, 11:54 PM)Tom950 Wrote: I to received a ban from Jokah for 1 day but he has requested and extension. The ban reason was elastic abuse, minging, request extension which i didn't do! I never abused elastics and the only thing i did that could be classed as minging was pointing my laser one time in someones face. I don't see this ban fair or any reason for it to be extended. If i have done anything wrong that i missed out im sorry but still i don't see this ban fair.

How about drawing on the road with the elastic tool. I walked over and you were doing that. Bradley was drawing with the same tool on nexus. I watched you do it, then you removed it thinking I didn't see you do it. Nice try.

(02-23-2013, 11:48 PM)KierTheKebab Wrote: I wanted to do some RP, so i was going to decorate the nexus and set my job to painter, but Jokhah didnt even give me a chance, he let out a huge rant for no reason, and jumped to conclusions whenever i said something, that i was talking about him. So thanks for the random ban, id like your evidence for the 'Minging' i did, i didnt even argue with you.

I'm assuming your Bradley. You were drawing a giant upsidedown V on the building with some other things, you were also across the intersection while doing it. No props, then you saw me, removed your elastic then tried to get on the bus. Again, nice try. As for arguing. when I banned Tyki you kept going on in OOC about how I have to issue him a warning, how you thought I watched him make it just to ban him and a few other rantings.
(02-23-2013, 11:58 PM)Jokhah Wrote: Mind you that some of the people you hang out with decided it would be a good idea to tranq me then jump on me when I attempted to do my job as a moderator. Then they had the nerve to lie about it and get someone else banned, then I had to take the time to sort it out, get him unbanned, and I issued the warning that if I caught that crew minging anymore, I was going to hammer down on them. They thought it was funny to get someone else banned then come back and say he didn't do it? They like to dodge bans? They like to break rules when the FL team aren't around? Not on my watch.
i believe i was watching anime during these events, saying that i have done something that i havent just because im friends with them, and how was i supposed to know that guy called you over on my behalf to ask if it was allowed or not you could have simply said thats not allowed remove it and dont do it again, had the case aroused where me or others were using it to kill people or such or make a completely unaccessable part like prior to the lift i could understand.
I was never on the bus, and i removed my elastic because i had forgot the change my job
So basically what your telling me is that I should have warned you for knowingly using props to get onto parts of the map that otherwise cannot be reached. You know it's basically the same things as climbing on roofs and it's propclimbing.
(02-23-2013, 11:58 PM)Jokhah Wrote: Allow me to address each picture.

You were blacklisted and banned for making an elevator to get up on a ledge on the map that is not allowed. You have more then 400 hours and definately know better then to do this. I didn't watch you build it, I was call on the scene and had several other issues to deal with. I don't feel the need in warning you for prop climbing onto parts of the map that you normally cannot get to.

Conrad. He was randomly tranqing people as a security guard, so I chose to take his weapons access from him.

Kim and Fujin attempted to scam Venomzz out of his lotus by using a stolen car as trade. That issue was actually being worked on and kim disconnected before I could ban him so I had to search for his steam ID in between dealing with other issues.

Now lets get back to you. I know you know better then to do that and lately I've caught you and a few of your friends minging around for whatever reason. I'm through issuing warnings to your highly disrespectful group. If you feel that punishing rule breakers is abuse, I'm sorry, perhaps you want a team that sits down and talks to you every single time you break the rules, slaps you on the hand, and lets you get away with it. I've warned you, Tom950 and a few other people a few times about various things. Then I usually end up banning because I have to deal with backtalk, people trying to tell me how to do my job, or general disrespect.

Mind you that some of the people you hang out with decided it would be a good idea to tranq me then jump on me when I attempted to do my job as a moderator. Then they had the nerve to lie about it and get someone else banned, then I had to take the time to sort it out, get him unbanned, and I issued the warning that if I caught that crew minging anymore, I was going to hammer down on them. They thought it was funny to get someone else banned then come back and say he didn't do it? They like to dodge bans? They like to break rules when the FL team aren't around? Not on my watch.

(02-23-2013, 11:54 PM)Tom950 Wrote: I to received a ban from Jokah for 1 day but he has requested and extension. The ban reason was elastic abuse, minging, request extension which i didn't do! I never abused elastics and the only thing i did that could be classed as minging was pointing my laser one time in someones face. I don't see this ban fair or any reason for it to be extended. If i have done anything wrong that i missed out im sorry but still i don't see this ban fair.

How about drawing on the road with the elastic tool. I walked over and you were doing that. Bradley was drawing with the same tool on nexus. I watched you do it, then you removed it thinking I didn't see you do it. Nice try.

(02-23-2013, 11:48 PM)KierTheKebab Wrote: I wanted to do some RP, so i was going to decorate the nexus and set my job to painter, but Jokhah didnt even give me a chance, he let out a huge rant for no reason, and jumped to conclusions whenever i said something, that i was talking about him. So thanks for the random ban, id like your evidence for the 'Minging' i did, i didnt even argue with you.

I'm assuming your Bradley. You were drawing a giant upsidedown V on the building with some other things, you were also across the intersection while doing it. No props, then you saw me, removed your elastic then tried to get on the bus. Again, nice try. As for arguing. when I banned Tyki you kept going on in OOC about how I have to issue him a warning, how you thought I watched him make it just to ban him and a few other rantings.

How is that abuse i was testing the tool to see what it actually did and yes what i drawn was a penis but it was small and didn't effect any roleplay. Also you still haven't told me how i was minging?
(02-24-2013, 12:07 AM)KierTheKebab Wrote: I was never on the bus, and i removed my elastic because i had forgot the change my job

Bradley, nothing that you did with that elastic could remotely have been understood as anything more then drawing with the elastic tool. It wasn't two vertical lines, it was a series of garbage drawn onto nexus.
(02-23-2013, 11:58 PM)Jokhah Wrote: You were blacklisted and banned for making an elevator to get up on a ledge on the map that is not allowed. You have more then 400 hours and definately know better then to do this. I didn't watch you build it, I was call on the scene and had several other issues to deal with. I don't feel the need in warning you for prop climbing onto parts of the map that you normally cannot get to.
we we're asked to build an elevator up there for passive RP and have a large place to park cars i believe me out of the 3 of us "gang of random tranqers" happen to be the most experianced in building and i prefer building bases and houses over aggressive rping and such, i also happend to be the most experianced with building elevators that access high parts of houses and such and with the task in hand decided that it would be a nice little project.