Have Some Respect
(02-13-2013, 05:42 PM)Infernaw Wrote: When I wrote this thread, the MAJORITY of the people who were being rude were below the age of fifteen. But it's also aimed towards everybody who's being disrespectful too.

That's a bias, since everyone with a mouth, at least one finger, a keyboard and a rudimentary knowledge of any language is capable of being a complete jackass.
[Image: 242dge9.jpg]

Jericho 'Toxic' McAndrews: F.I.I.D: SD: 7332
FUMUKU International: Security Division

“The highest distinction is service to others.”
(02-13-2013, 05:43 PM)Toxic Wrote:
(02-13-2013, 05:42 PM)Infernaw Wrote: When I wrote this thread, the MAJORITY of the people who were being rude were below the age of fifteen. But it's also aimed towards everybody who's being disrespectful too.

That's a bias, since everyone with a mouth, at least one finger, a keyboard and a rudimentary knowledge of any language is capable of being a complete jackass.

Not everyone uses that capability though.
[Image: yk9I3Jg.png]
I've noticed that over the past year or two, there's been more dumb teenagers than stubborn little kids.

How to tell the difference between a stubborn little kid (under the age of 13, usually 11 or 12), and a dumb teenager (over the age of 13, usually 15)

Language

Little kid:
Using short internet slang instead of actual words, but not necessarily bad spelling because they are too impatient to type normally.
i.e. "omg im reporting u!"

Dumb Teenager:
Horrible attempts at spelling correctly, and trying to yell without caps.
i.e. "dood your a god damn bad admin i will fukign track you down! you cant even spell corectlie when i can you stupid ass-hole"

Actions

Little kid:
Attempts to play the game normally, yet they still don't read the rules because they are impatient and think they don't need to cause they know everything.
i.e. Doesn't prop minge or RDM, but random raids. They get mad when they get banned and post a BR saying they did nothing wrong.

Dumb Teenager:
Goes out of their way to read the rules so that they can break them, i.e going firefighter just to hit people with a fire axe.

Intellectual

Little kid:
Think they know everything, complains and such when they get banned and think that they should be admin on a server they just joined and are never grateful for anything.
i.e. Gets banned for mass CDM "U DIDNT EVEN GIVE ME A WARNING"
i.e. Call an admin to a minge, minge gets banned. "ok admin u banned him but u shouldve warned him im a better admin than u u should be demoted and they should hire me to replace you"

Dumb Teenager:
Calls other players and admins offensive names even when they're not angry because they think they're always right and smarter than everyone. Even if they don't normally talk like they're black, they talk like so when they think that they are right.
i.e. Admins tells the player they shouldn't break FearRP, the teenager responds "SHUT THE F*CK UP YOU STUPID N****R YOU DON'T KNOW SHIT!"

I see these things every day.

I just ignore them, wth.

I'm old enough to ignore, and not start a war for nothing.

If they don't want to listen, I don't lose my time.
Without reading through the entire topic, at this point the only thing I can say is that our administration team is here to solve these issues with rulebreaking, disrespectful users.
(02-13-2013, 05:51 PM)Infernaw Wrote:

Not everyone uses that capability though.

Doesn't matter, they still have it. Kind of like countries with nukes.
[Image: 242dge9.jpg]

Jericho 'Toxic' McAndrews: F.I.I.D: SD: 7332
FUMUKU International: Security Division

“The highest distinction is service to others.”
This is why I do not use a mic. I know many people hate voices of 11 year old kids (I am 14).
And please, Don't forget many children under 15 are proper RP-ers.
(02-17-2013, 08:44 AM)Ozman Wrote: This is why I do not use a mic. I know many people hate voices of 11 year old kids (I am 14).
And please, Don't forget many children under 15 are proper RP-ers.

Never mentioned they weren't.

The greater-internet f*ckwad theory:
[Image: 842d9de5021f9b7af4fdf3e0cf96189c_view.jpg]
Dont say im annoying :o Im 13 :3 But im not annoying? Right? Just becuase im having lisp HMM?