Have Some Respect
Okay, so this thread is inspired by almost all the younger members of Fearless.
I'm not the only one who thinks it is this way, and there are probably more people who agree with me about this.

There are arguments about people above the age of 15-16 "bullying" younger players for being "12 year olds". But have you ever thought about why? It's not because their voice or lack of RP-skill. It's because of their attitude against us. The lack of respect against people who:
  • Are Admins/Mods.
  • Experienced Players
  • Older Players
They have a nonchalant, ignorant attitude I just can't deal with sometimes. I'm sick of seeing little kids with no experience mock with, for example, an admin with FL experience since 3 years back.

I can continue writing my experience with young players below the age of 15, about how they act as if they own the place. Telling admins, mods, owner, players, what to do.
I can't tolerate being treated like sh!t by a little pansy whose balls haven't even dropped yet.

Don't get me wrong. I have friends on FL who are 13 years old. But they're at least "mature" enough to know how to behave.

My question to you guys is how you react to these boys? Do you just ignore them or are you also pretty sick of hearing them acting as if they know all the rules even though they even think RDM stands for Random and not Random Death Match?

Also, would love it if player disrespect was enforced. Because telling somebody off doesn't always help.
[Image: yk9I3Jg.png]
Agreed sister.
The following 1 user Likes Jamie's post:
  • CorieTheNub
I mainly ignore kids who think they know better than anyone else. Sometimes I try and explain to them that their behaviour won't get them 'friends' on FL, but most won't listen. I hate how younger kids think they know more about FL than someone with 400+ hours.

If they are super rude then just report them. If they're on FL just to provoke other members into arguments then they should be here at all.
It depends
Why would I interact with them in the first place?
(01-28-2013, 11:49 PM)Jamie Wrote: Agreed sister.

If you're her bro and I'm her bro, you're my bro ? Oh noes. Sad

Back to OT :
Totally true, seeing kids going around servers thinking they know all rules then spam props or try to kill you with a giant metal plate for no damn reasons at all.
Or whenever you arrest (or try to arrest) them, they just cry and threaten you 20 (if not more) times to get you banned for "Random tazing, random arrest, you d...s..., r...." and so on.
This is me when I'm president and there's a 9 year old cop:

Me: Alright cop come to my office.
Cop: *Doesn't come for 20 minutes*
Me: Cop come to my office now, please.
Cop: *Doesn't come for another 20 minutes*
Me: Cop come to my office or be demoted
Cop: *10 minutes later* where u want me to go president
Me: My office.
Cop: *10 minutes later* k im here
Me: You're not here.
Cop: im in nexus just like u said!!!
Me: I said my office.
Cop: whats the code
Me: 1234
Cop: whats the code
Me: I just told you 1234
Cop: whats the code guys!
Me: I JUST TOLD YOU.
Cop: NO YOU DIDN'T
Me: 1234
Cop: *doesn't respond for 20 minutes*
Me: *demotes cop*
(OOC) Cop: ADMIN ADMIN HE RDM DEMOTE ME!
*no admins respond*
Cop: *Comes over and punchwhores me while crying over the microphone*

The following 8 users Like buffalobagingi's post:
  • BambusBo, Fillehh, Hesoyam, Tyki Mikk, Alphaey, Deriptz, CorieTheNub, Isaaacer
I sure do agree. I wouldn't say that I get angry listening to them; it's my job to help them solve their issues, but it can indeed get very annoying and I must just take a little 10 minutes off to cool down from it all.

Disrespect is something we meet everyday, and if it is actual disrespect, they will be punished for it.
The following 1 user Likes Narc's post:
  • Syntex
(01-29-2013, 06:13 AM)Narcotic Wrote: I sure do agree. I wouldn't say that I get angry listening to them; it's my job to help them solve their issues, but it can indeed get very annoying and I must just take a little 10 minutes off to cool down from it all.

Disrespect is something we meet everyday, and if it is actual disrespect, they will be punished for it.

Disrespect is not only words used to hurt someone's feelings. It can be facing someone with an obnoxious attitude, which many people do. Especially these younger people I've mentioned.
You guys keep wasting your gametime on helping people who don't even appreciate your work. Instead, they question your decisions even though it's pretty much against the rules.
5. Listen to the admin's decisions, they aren't negotiable.
[Image: yk9I3Jg.png]
Show them that you are the mature one by ignoring them.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:40601685&b=10]
The thing that annoys me a bit (I work with children from time to time IRL, used to the snotty brats) is when I get called for a case, the case is getting resolved, suddenly - the caller stands behind me and starts being "professional" - "Yeah admin, from my experience that's a one day ban and a two-hour blacklist"... the person has 20 hours.

That and when they try to act clever, thinking they will get away/get someone banned because they know a lot of long words and can spell properly.
The following 1 user Likes DoomDude1's post:
  • Shinobia