Have Some Respect
^ Haha... Sorry about that... Some guy told me there was contra in there, and when we got permission to search and broke in, he ran off... That was my bad there... And the ZombieRP was just a mess at the end. Anyways I sound like a 12 year old but I'm really 15 years old but sometimes I still think I'm 12... I miss my childhood.
(01-29-2013, 12:54 PM)Darkkel Wrote:
(01-29-2013, 03:04 AM)Kiruclanz Wrote: This is me when I'm president and there's a 9 year old cop:

-snip-

I was there and admit it was funny AND annoying at the same time.

Yeah, KIRU LAND would've been a success if there were some admins.

I agree, it's annoying
But I never get tired of constantly sending them PMs or publically giving them "hints" on what they done wrong

It's not really just people below age of 15, I'd rather say these are people who are completely new to RP or Community experiences

By pissing them off it will result in them keep instantly raging > Perma ban

Any minge can become mature
Keep telling them things right from wrong
About telling them things right from wrong.
Some people accidently Metagame, they don't really understand what it is.
But instead of helping the person, everyone types.
META
META
METALAND
METAAAA.

They could also just help the player and say what he / she has to do...
(02-01-2013, 07:13 PM)HellShell Wrote: About telling them things right from wrong.
META
META
METALAND
METAAAA.

1) Those are just people who literally after month's of helping newcomers saw no positive results, as a result they are (experienced ones) are getting pissed and think "fuck this, explaining wot help them"

2) Those are newcomers who decide to look smart and cool thinking that by screaming "Meta or Caps" will help them
That whole paragraph pretty much summed it all up!
I really wish people would act a little more mature on the server.
(01-30-2013, 09:20 PM)Infernaw Wrote: After having people lockpicking and random raiding my house (no contra, nothing. Regular living for the sake of RP) I'm more than sure that I'm SICK of this shit. I was tabbed out for five minutes, and I'm warranted, all of my doors are wide open and people walked in and out as if it's a party house.
And then I see on the chat that they have a Zombie infection RP going on, and just disconnected. I'm sick of this.

-image-

This is what always happens when you aren't RPing/being supervised with staff

Welcome to the mortals c:
(02-01-2013, 07:29 PM)Dr Tomorrow Wrote:
(02-01-2013, 07:13 PM)HellShell Wrote: About telling them things right from wrong.
META
META
METALAND
METAAAA.

1) Those are just people who literally after month's of helping newcomers saw no positive results, as a result they are (experienced ones) are getting pissed and think "*** this, explaining wot help them"

2) Those are newcomers who decide to look smart and cool thinking that by screaming "Meta or Caps" will help them

Exactly what Tomorrow said there sums it up. At one point I spent my whole day quizzing a new player on the rules, making sure he knew EVERYTHING that most people don't. Guess what? Next day I'm on I see him lockpicking a car and then after a few hours I see his name on the bans page.
Haha follow them with Mahti, make them crazy. let them break rules. ban them afterwards.

Kids those days.
(02-01-2013, 11:49 PM)Rayokan Wrote: Haha follow them with Mahti, make them crazy. let them break rules. ban them afterwards.

Kids those days.

He was a load of fun.