Allowing SS to use a Sniper
+ Support
(12-31-2012, 08:44 PM)Small Bear Wrote: +Support but is it really freaking worth it with the new sensitivity XD

I only noticed that yesterday with the tranq rifle, luckily you can no-scope like a boss with that thing. xP
+Support
-Support
Will allow SS minges to make long-shots on random people, and they would not even see who shot.
SS already Ump and m4a1, that will make them solid on both close and very long range.
(01-17-2013, 09:26 PM)AriLez Wrote: -Support
Will allow SS minges to make long-shots on random people, and they would not even see who shot.
SS already Ump and m4a1, that will make them solid on both close and very long range.

You're right, I mean, why give the SS a chance to fire back at the Corleones in their base with AWPs, their mighty UMPs can surely take them out. Even the incredible M4 has the range of the sniper...
(01-17-2013, 09:26 PM)AriLez Wrote: -Support

I'm sorry, but that is pretty poor. We have already discussed potential 'abuse' and it is no more valid then the free guns already supplied to the SS. Also, the M4 is very average and if you have ever experiences an SS assault on the UM where the enemy has even 1 or 2 AWP equipped snipers that you have to be lucky to take them out.
This thread is so damn old. Still no reply if Its approved or no.
But yeah +support of course
+support,
1. minges can also abuse UMP and m4a1 so yeah why not.
2. it will be more realistic because if there is a big raid there would be snipers everywhere in real.
3. New roleplay abilities
-Support

Its a pretty good idea, but i don't think that it will work.

SS already have powerful guns, that they can use during a raid, but if they also are allowed to equip a sniper, It makes the chances for the Rebels to fight back during a raid pretty unfair. If a SS has a sniper, you are not going to be able to take him out, not only because he has a sniper, also as he has got Kevlar on!
(01-17-2013, 09:44 PM)Commander Fi5h Wrote: -Support

Its a pretty good idea, but i don't think that it will work.

SS already have powerful guns, that they can use during a raid, but if they also are allowed to equip a sniper, It makes the chances for the Rebels to fight back during a raid pretty unfair. If a SS has a sniper, you are not going to be able to take him out, not only because he has a sniper, also as he has got Kevlar on!

Equip kevlar yourself then.
The following 1 user Likes DoomDude1's post:
  • Narc