Ban Request on Knox
(12-24-2012, 07:53 PM)knox Wrote: Once again what your saying is basically

Potential to run people over = Running people over

You're quite wrong. The reason I'm replying with the same comment is that your comments dont seem to vary either, except I have the courtesy to not use that against you.

Ill make it even simpler for you JUST to make you understand, okay here goes.

Did I speed : YES

Is speeding illegal : YES

Did I cdm anyone whilst speeding : NO

Is only speeding a reason to kill someone : NO

Is the potential to kill someone executable : NO

Do you understand now?

ARGGHGHGHGHGH YOU'RE NOT FUCKING LISTENING. FOR GOD SAKE GET IT INTO YOUR HEAD.

You sped, you were driving like a lunatic and hit the pavement on multiple occasions

Speeding is no reason to kill someone BUT WE PURSUED YOU couldn't manage to get you to stop failrping by not pulling over. We resorted to force because the chasing didn't work. What you don't get is that those rules were placed to stop cops kos people that speed or disobey traffic laws, not people that chased a madman on the road for a good 5 minutes who eventually tried to end the chaos preventing further death from happening. Our actions were within the rules as they had genuine rp behind them, those rules don't go deep enough to cover it.
Its not fail rp to not pull over.

Chasing didnt work because either your bad at it or you didnt spend long enough doing it. You only shot me because you're terrible drivers or were too lazy to continue the chase. And as a stateed before, chasing people is not the only way to catch them. See

'you had two cruisers, you could block me in, wait till i run out of gas, make a note of my name and wait until I had left my car and you could catch me, put a wanted on me and ask people to tell the you my location for a fee, there are LOADS of ways you could get me.'

You also say further death? implying that someone died, when no one did.

So now i got shot for hitting the pavement? shit man i guess everyone who ever left their drive with their car in the world are now all notorious criminals.

Genuine rp would be to chase me until i ran out of gas, gave up or got boxed in.

And your atempt at genuine rp was to shoot me in an effort to protect civilians that weren't in danger, civilians that YOU in fact put in danger by shooting me. Shooting induces ricochets and crossfire. Good job on that one.
(12-24-2012, 08:05 PM)knox Wrote: Its not fail rp to not pull over.

Chasing didnt work because either your bad at it or you didnt spend long enough doing it. You only shot me because you're terrible drivers or were too lazy to continue the chase. And as a stateed before, chasing people is not the only way to catch them. See

'you had two cruisers, you could block me in, wait till i run out of gas, make a note of my name and wait until I had left my car and you could catch me, put a wanted on me and ask people to tell the you my location for a fee, there are LOADS of ways you could get me.'

You also say further death? implying that someone died, when no one did.

So now i got shot for hitting the pavement? shit man i guess everyone who ever left their drive with their car in the world are now all notorious criminals.

Genuine rp would be to chase me until i ran out of gas, gave up or got boxed in.

And your atempt at genuine rp was to shoot me in an effort to protect civilians that weren't in danger, civilians that YOU in fact put in danger by shooting me. Shooting induces ricochets and crossfire. Good job on that one.

We shot you in the industrial district to prevent that ricochet that you were on about so thank you for that I did do a good job. You really are an asshole you know that? I'm not going to reply to any further posts from you because you like to ARGUE EVERYTHING. It's like you have nothing better to do than incite anger into people that state a valid point, instead you find some weasely, whiny, little bitchy argumentative point which is completely invalid to try and throw in peoples face's. Here's a tip get a life and just participate in rp once in a while.
I really cannot care less if you reply or not. Nearly all of your posts only address one or two of my points so several of them are still valid. You also respond with several insults all the time making it seem like its more or a ban request based on hate, rather than genuine rule breakage.

And the whole point of the ability to respond to a ban request is so that people can argue their corners. Why bother posting on a ban request thread if your just going to moan about the argument? So many contradictions.

If you want me to stop throwing it in your face, stop fabricating points, such as the one that implied i had killed anyone

'tried to end the chaos preventing further death from happening '
-You also say further death? implying that someone died, when no one did.
(12-24-2012, 08:19 PM)knox Wrote: I really cannot care less if you reply or not. Nearly all of your posts only address one or two of my points so several of them are still valid. You also respond with several insults all the time making it seem like its more or a ban request based on hate, rather than genuine rule breakage.

And the whole point of the ability to respond to a ban request is so that people can argue their corners. Why bother posting on a ban request thread if your just going to moan about the argument? So many contradictions.

If you want me to stop throwing it in your face, stop fabricating points, such as the one that implied i had killed anyone

'tried to end the chaos preventing further death from happening '
-You also say further death? implying that someone died, when no one did.

I'm not going to respond with more remarks because I'm just feeding the troll. This whole post you've just been lying and I have no time for people like you.
Im hardly trolling, im simply responding to your posts, would you be kind enough to point out where im lying?
User has been warned for this post. Reason: Offensive post
(12-24-2012, 09:21 PM)knox Wrote: Im hardly trolling, im simply responding to your posts, would you be kind enough to point out where im lying?

[Image: do-not-feed-the-trolls-2-1765396632793658879.jpg]
So your just going to retort to insults and not even answer my question? Using that as a way to try and convince admins/moderators to ban me is quite pathetic
^^ Simply read the post above you... P.S this ban is on rule-breakage however as it's descended further you've made up lots of shit and fabricated things that don't exist, I'm not feeding you anymore
I really love how you accuse me of things, for instance when you claimed I was lying, and now fabricating things.

But, you have yet to provide any evidence for claiming such things. So, care to say something that I fabricated or lied about???

And when I put you in a position when I have the upper hand, you respond with 'You're just a troll' to cop out of it. Its quite pathetic really.