Ban Request on Knox
Name of player: Knox

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:6107279

Time in GMT: 16:25

Server: v33x

Summary: Me and DisbledAngel chased him for speeding across the whole map for around 5 minutes, we then decided to take him out as a last resort because he was endangering civilians lives with his reckless driving and high speeds. After I shot him once from distance he pulled over claiming I was not allowed to do so, I told him to get out the car because he was being arrested, he refused and said we were breaking the rules when shooting as a last resort to a situation is ok. I also fired a warning shot which he completely ignored.

Overall he didn't pull over when we chased him for ages (Fail Rp), also he broke FearRP and would not get out of the car.

Evidence: Fraps didn't record my voice, but I was repeatedly telling him to get out, as was DiabledAngel, you can hear his voice though

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RhyTJCdDM...e=youtu.be
I would like to Knox's his side of the story please.
First of all, its not failrp to not pull over because breaking the law isn't breaking the server rules. Secondly, the warning shot consisted of you shooting at me (not around me, so I lost health). Warning shots aren't supposed to be fatal. He also claimed that he fired ONCE, when i am almost certain that it was at least several times. I can prove this by simply looking at his ammo. After you spawn as a police officer and RELOAD, you have

12[570] (12 in the magazine and 570 as ammo)

Now take a look at his ammo at the start of the video (before he fires two shots for some reason). It clearly shows (when in 1080p) that its

12[566]

Now i cannot say that he fired shots BEFORE chasing me but seeing that he was only missing 4 bullets and he was chasing me for a LONG time. I can safely say he shot them at me.

You also stated that i was endangering civilians? Well if you take a look at the video the warning shots (and the place where they caught up with me) are both in the industrial district. Now, are there a lot of civilians running around there?

I also quote from a thread made by Holdem, explaining the rules in further detail (http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=21870)

'As Police or SS, do not shoot someone that's unarmed, even if he's getting away. Firing is the last resort. You cannot shoot someone that's inside a car just because he ran someone over. You may only shoot if he actually represents a threat to other people, for example, running over people on purpose.'

I didn't even run over a single person

Also in the video, you can hear me call for an admin but you failed to mention that as we were waiting for an admin, you said 'Fuck it i'm just going to shoot him' (or something along those lines). And then killed me whilst we were still waiting for an admin.
What really happened was after constant evading and dangerous driving we decided to end the chase and use lethal force, you was endangering the public, therefore it was necessary. Before we said we'd call an admin you just sat in the car saying no I'm not getting out with guns pointed at you, you broke fear rp when we were still in character.
Were we not waiting for an admin to sort out the situation when you killed me? And I was talking to you at the time so I wasn't making an @request.
(12-24-2012, 02:01 PM)knox Wrote: Were we not waiting for an admin to sort out the situation when you killed me? And I was talking to you at the time so I wasn't making an @request.

There were no admins on, I stated that there's no one coming yet you still ranted on.
(12-24-2012, 02:17 PM)Disabled Angel Wrote:
(12-24-2012, 02:01 PM)knox Wrote: Were we not waiting for an admin to sort out the situation when you killed me? And I was talking to you at the time so I wasn't making an @request.

There were no admins on, I stated that there's no one coming yet you still ranted on.

I don't remember you saying that.
(12-24-2012, 02:26 PM)knox Wrote:

Probably because you were so caught up arguing with Verzyn.
(12-24-2012, 02:31 PM)Disabled Angel Wrote:

Or maybe because you shot me before one was free to come and talk to us
(12-24-2012, 02:51 PM)knox Wrote:
(12-24-2012, 02:31 PM)Disabled Angel Wrote:

Or maybe because you shot me before one was free to come and talk to us

Or maybe we'd waited around 20 minutes tired of your crap asking you to get our the car, we realized no staff members were coming and repeatedly asked you to get out. The fact is you fail rp'ed by not pulling over to a police car, I think around 95% of citizens would pull over to a police car and you broke fear rp.

(12-24-2012, 01:51 PM)knox Wrote: 12[566]

Now i cannot say that he fired shots BEFORE chasing me but seeing that he was only missing 4 bullets and he was chasing me for a LONG time. I can safely say he shot them at me.

That's where you are wrong. before you we were doing good rp pulling people over for speeding and fining them, arresting some for reckless driving. You was the only complete dick that wouldn't simply comply with the rp and had to cease all rp taking place.
About the shooting as a last resort, it was a last resort we'd chased you for a good 10-15 minutes and you simply wouldn't give up. You were a danger to the public so we decided to use lethal action, that's what police officers do in the US and that was what took place.