Getting rid of monster sounds
Someone in game told me that a way to get rid of the monster sounds, he mentioned replacing the sound file in half life to a silent file or a file with a better sound. I tried doing that but i cannot find the file.. i managed to locate sound files in the halflife folder but all the files were either a cache file or a manifest file.
Can I hear an example of the sounds? I've never ever heard them!
[Image: Fearless.png]
PM | Email | Steam                    
(12-19-2012, 02:39 PM)Zealord Wrote: Can I hear an example of the sounds? I've never ever heard them!

hmm sure.. cant do that right now.. i have an outstanding ban..
Well, I had the sound issue on 33x which fixed itself miraculously...

I have yet to try out v2p to see if they're gone there as well.
I know what kind of noise you're hearing, it's horribly annoying.
I keep hearing everyone complain about "monster sounds" over OOC, but have never experienced this problem myself. I sometimes hear random fire sounds, but rarely, and never on FLRP before. (used to happen a lot in Gmod 12)

(12-19-2012, 02:44 PM)Doomdude1 Wrote: Well, I had the sound issue on 33x which fixed itself miraculously...

v2p, its at the bank Tounge
stopsound in console.

Obviously, if you stay in the area it won't work.
(12-19-2012, 05:15 PM)Adman Wrote: stopsound in console.

Obviously, if you stay in the area it won't work.

You have to go out of town to stop it. For example, in v2p, once you get it at tha bank, it stays with you.. The only way to stop it is to run all the way to the city tunnel and use stopsound.
(12-19-2012, 04:58 PM)Ne0ster Wrote:
(12-19-2012, 02:44 PM)Doomdude1 Wrote: Well, I had the sound issue on 33x which fixed itself miraculously...

v2p, its at the bank Tounge

Scratch that, sounds are back on 33x. Sad