Demoted from Moderator.
(12-17-2012, 11:07 PM)SoulRipper Wrote: The demotion is sad, everybody would agree with that. But rules are rules, and they should be followed especially by team members, who's main task it is to keep everybody obeying the rules. Calling this leadership (which basically points to me) corrupt, is just a hasty and narrow-minded statement. It would be corrupt if this had been ignored.

But it's not corrupt for you to ignore countless misbehavings of a certain admin? You overlook/ignore a lot of things apparently. Just except for a good mod having a bit of fun trying to create RP on an otherwise mingefull server.

This is what I truly find sad.
If you have evidence of an admin abusing. Gather evidence and report it in the admin abuse section.
The following 6 users Like Fultz's post:
  • Fleet Admiral Zapington, SoulRipper, equal, Termin, GhostRider, aviator
(12-17-2012, 11:38 PM)Fultzy Wrote: If you have evidence of an admin abusing. Gather evidence and report it in the admin abuse section.

Even if I had evidence I highly doubt it would result in any action taken whatsoever...
The following 3 users Like Nyxeify's post:
  • Dr Tomorrow, Salinsky, Moisty
I feel a slight disturbance in the jimmies all around this thread
The following 1 user Likes Biowulf's post:
  • s.J.
I feel a disturbance in your head.
The following 1 user Likes Salinsky's post:
  • Biowulf
(12-17-2012, 11:38 PM)Nyxeify Wrote:
(12-17-2012, 11:38 PM)Fultzy Wrote: If you have evidence of an admin abusing. Gather evidence and report it in the admin abuse section.

Even if I had evidence I highly doubt it would result in any action taken whatsoever...

With that way of thinking you're getting nowhere in life.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
Sad to hear it but rules are rules as Soul sayed,
welcome back to the '' Normal Players '' I guess :3
I think someone should lock this thread also becouse this is going to become a flame thread.
[Image: flameshield.jpg]

Because there is no evidence. You are letting emotions get to you and you guys are now calling out admins. If you don't have evidence then don't bring it up.
(12-17-2012, 11:42 PM)SoulRipper Wrote:

And with your way of handling this you're getting nowhere with this server. It's damaging to the community quite obviously. Who will defend the roleplayers against real minges when other mods are afk and the other admins are out banning innocent roleplayers instead of real minges.

*Sigh* :/....
The following 1 user Likes Nyxeify's post:
  • Ne0ster
(12-17-2012, 11:46 PM)Nyxeify Wrote:
(12-17-2012, 11:42 PM)SoulRipper Wrote:

And with your way of handling this you're getting nowhere with this server. It's damaging to the community quite obviously. Who will defend the roleplayers against real minges when other mods are afk and the other admins are out banning innocent roleplayers instead of real minges.

*Sigh* :/....

You're making everything up. Other moderators aren't AFK, false statement. Innocent roleplayers are not getting banned unfair on purpose. Get your facts right. End of discussion about this on my side.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
The following 4 users Like SoulRipper's post:
  • DoomDude1, Rayokan, equal, aviator