Unperma Request
(11-20-2012, 10:14 PM)BlackDog Wrote: ChimpBallsā„¢ :STEAM_0:1:20770712: Exploiting inventory bug to duplicate items, spreading information about how to replicate bug around server for others to use

Just throwing this out there, that statement is completely false and I did no such thing.
(11-27-2012, 01:56 AM)ChimpB Wrote: Just throwing this out there, that statement is completely false and I did no such thing.

Just stateing what I saw in the bans area, If it was overturned my bad

Edit: Though from the looks of your unban you did admit to doing this, though only spreading it to friends and the like and not everyone on the server.

No idea what the glitch was overall besides what ive read, but thats just what it states in the records.
Saint Dogbert: The patron saint of technology
[Image: Saint_dogbert.jpg]
(11-27-2012, 02:39 AM)BlackDog Wrote:
(11-27-2012, 01:56 AM)ChimpB Wrote: Just throwing this out there, that statement is completely false and I did no such thing.

Just stateing what I saw in the bans area, If it was overturned my bad

Edit: Though from the looks of your unban you did admit to doing this, though only spreading it to friends and the like and not everyone on the server.

No idea what the glitch was overall besides what ive read, but thats just what it states in the records.

Well it had nothing to do with duplicating items.
I noticed this rule in the Unban rules section

7. If no admin replies on your unban request within 7 days, your request will always be in your advantage and your ban will be removed from your record.

The last admin post was at: 11-22-2012, 09:52 AM by killjoy

The current time is: 11-29-2012 12:42 AM.

Its been more than 7 days, so what happens now?
Saint Dogbert: The patron saint of technology
[Image: Saint_dogbert.jpg]
(11-20-2012, 10:40 PM)Faustie Wrote: This has always been a controversial case with a lot of admins, but I'm going to try and keep it as civil as possible, and I'm watching out for any unfair play in the discussions. All players involved and the admin team are free to discuss here, but the outcome will be decided by the SA team. I don't want any one person just closing this.

My input - I think it's high time BlackDog was given an unban. A lot of what he has said seems fair enough to me, and I know from experience that he is of good character and trustworthy. He didn't point it out himself, but I'd like to say that when he was still a member of the admin team he was an excellent admin and we shouldn't forget this. We've unbanned other people doing far worse offences than what BlackDog has done/may have done in the past, and the punishment we've set on him seems very harsh to me.

No longer an Admin case.
[Image: pNUrjiv.png]
Credit goes to Jamie.
The rules also say a 3rd unban request can never be made.
User has been warned for this post. Reason:
Technically I'm not too involved in this at all but I've decided I'd still like to provide my point of view. Blackdog broke the rules as far as I'm aware to provide passive rp which seems incredibly ridiculous as fearless constantly tries to promote passive rp and punish aggressive. As Blackdog stated people have been unbanned that have broken the rules on a absolutely massive scale, it seems to me like he's being held back by a few grudges. The fact that he waited like Vauld stated until the day he could post demostrates true dedication in my eyes. In my personal opinion he should be unbanned, and if any admins have doubts perhaps place restrictions as Faustie recommended.

User warned for posting in a thread without the sufficient right.

EDIT: I would like the withnesses to post here if they have addidional evidence that is with or against him, we are not interested in personal opinions.
Oooops my bad!
User has been warned for this post. Reason:
(11-30-2012, 09:29 AM)Killjoy Wrote: The rules also say a 3rd unban request can never be made.

This statement sounds like a threat.
Are you talking about this thread in particular, which is black's second unban request for his current perma?
If not then you'll need to elaborate a tad.
(11-30-2012, 05:04 PM)Toxic Wrote:
(11-30-2012, 09:29 AM)Killjoy Wrote: The rules also say a 3rd unban request can never be made.

This statement sounds like a threat.
Are you talking about this thread in particular, which is black's second unban request for his current perma?
If not then you'll need to elaborate a tad.

Also you cannot come argue in blackdog's unban requests, User warned.
Toxic, if you are trying to help BlackDog get unbanned, then the best thing for you (and all other activists) to do is shut up and mind your own business really. Annoying staff members will not to any good here.