Unperma Request
Your name: BlackDog

Your ban ID: 14461

Banned by: Console/Ruxandra

Server: Both

Involved: Was not on server at the time when it was issued, but the same people from my previous unban would be involved:

Ruxandra
Worldwidecoffee
Alexia
Faustie
Vauld
Grub
Dubwub
Joeyskylynx
Moist
Campress

Anyone who has taken part in my large passive RP events/situations in the last 4-5 months prior to my perma ban could be classified as having been involved.

Why we should unban you:

There is not much more I can say in regards to why I should be unperma banned that I have not already said in my previous request: http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=18741

My track record is near spotless on the server, I've created countless passive RP zones with and without the magnitized props issued by WorldwideCoffee, Alexia, and Ruxandra "Still 90% sure she was the one who issued all the evocity props that were magnitized"

Within the time ive been perma banned people who have done far worse than anything i have ever done in my entiretime on FL have been unperma banned:

[FL:RP] Petri Lindroos: STEAM_0:1:35845249 : mass propkill and ban history: UnBan Approved

-_´^*<__RAZER__>*^`_- :STEAM_0:0:36806658: Killing president as an officer. mass RDM, rejoining to avoid an admin: Unban approved

ChimpBalls™ :STEAM_0:1:20770712: Exploiting inventory bug to duplicate items, spreading information about how to replicate bug around server for others to use: Unban Approved "rebanned twice later for hacks "

The props provided were used for passive RP zones enjoyed by those on the server, the lack of constraints "welds, etc." on the dupes made them nearly lag free, if the server became laggy, they would be removed in an attempt to see if the dupe was the cause, almost always the dupe would be removed and the server would continue to lag as it was, usualy due to a DoS/DDoS attack, or simply the server starting to slow down for unknown reasons. Eventualy stopping sometime later.

Ruxandra,Grub,Worldwide, Alexia, Faustie and probably a few others have taken part in these areas I made with the issued magnitized props, ranging from the Hotel, the old FUMUKU HQ, the Florist's shop/Evil Lab "Grub commented on how he wished all BMDs would RP like that after he had seen it", Monorail 2.0, my munitions store, a Police Station like Security office, with its own office zone for paperwork, supply storage, officer offices/desks, datacore, and meeting room. An entire scale map of Evocity V2d includeing every building, and major details, a Logistics Core for the nexus police force to use for planning, and managing the force, setting patrol routes and keeping tabs on officers was its main use, as well as a Cafe "Though this one may have been normal props"

As well as the main passive RP zones, detail dupes such as gambling tables, billboards, Logos, posters, a piano and more were created to add asthetic to zones.

Besides all this above and the things stated and shown in my previous request, there isn't much more i can say.

Those listed as involved and could be involved are free to speak their minds on this subject.
Saint Dogbert: The patron saint of technology
[Image: Saint_dogbert.jpg]
This has always been a controversial case with a lot of admins, but I'm going to try and keep it as civil as possible, and I'm watching out for any unfair play in the discussions. All players involved and the admin team are free to discuss here, but the outcome will be decided by the SA team. I don't want any one person just closing this.

My input - I think it's high time BlackDog was given an unban. A lot of what he has said seems fair enough to me, and I know from experience that he is of good character and trustworthy. He didn't point it out himself, but I'd like to say that when he was still a member of the admin team he was an excellent admin and we shouldn't forget this. We've unbanned other people doing far worse offences than what BlackDog has done/may have done in the past, and the punishment we've set on him seems very harsh to me.
I sadly can't agree with an unban. BlackDog has turned people against us, one of them is Alexia. The sensitive information he leaked shouldn't be forgotten too.

He screwed it up..
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
Allow me to be first to vouch for everything stated here. In my time working with BlackDog and FUMUKU, our primary focus was, and always has been orbiting passiveRP (up to the point where the government requested assistance from us). About the FUMUKU HAPC, it may not be related but in case of any argument relating to its use allow me to point out we never armed it, and halted its use pretty much entirely when told by an administrator(whose name currently escapes me) that we had to have permission from the party we were raiding from then on which, again, ultimately halted its use.

Back on topic, the magnetized walls used in builds were in fact given to black by an administrator AFTER his demotion, when I saw him with the props they were always in neat packs as if prearranged by someone else to give to him. those props eventually led to the design of the Malkrin Hotel, and I must say it was one spectacle of a PassiveRP zone. Couldn't have been done without these props. I also back him up on the statement that he removed it when there was strain on the server.

If any contraband raid arguments come up here I'm also going to bring up the number that Contraband is illegal in any form, and we were always sanctioned by the government before we raided anywhere, hell, they even backed us up in certain situations. To confiscated contraband being used as a source of income, that money was largely removed in part of it being printed or dirty money. Furthermore, since the contraband can only be charged by its owner, no more money was produced than the charge that was in it, and they were no longer able to produce any more, effectively ending their little shotgun-to-door arrangement and hopefully getting them 'outside for some fresh air', no pun intended.

Not to pass judgment, but the seeming offense here has turned hypocritical to an obtuse angle seeing as even administrators were complimenting on the dupes. Only after a certain administrator was seemingly wronged did it become a sin to have such an amazing dupe. The ban itself seems minor as to the offenses of other unbanned perpetrators as Black has already posted.
[Image: 242dge9.jpg]

Jericho 'Toxic' McAndrews: F.I.I.D: SD: 7332
FUMUKU International: Security Division

“The highest distinction is service to others.”
I would like the withnesses to post here if they have addidional evidence that is with or against him, we are not interested in personal opinions.
[Image: pNUrjiv.png]
Credit goes to Jamie.
If that was directed at me, the preceding post is a deposition.

User warned in spite and for an apocryphal reason.
[Image: 242dge9.jpg]

Jericho 'Toxic' McAndrews: F.I.I.D: SD: 7332
FUMUKU International: Security Division

“The highest distinction is service to others.”
While I do hold a lot of respect for BlackDog from the old days in FUMUKU and I normally would be willing to see past the fact that he used banned tools and props. My main concern is the fact that he has leaked information from the admin thread. Information that is not made for the average user's eyes. That is in my eyes a major abuse of the power that had been given to him and the respect and trust the admin team had for him. Not only did he do this but when he was banned he turned the players against the admin team and even corrupted Alexia. While I realize he was a great admin and excellent role-player than I must admit that those actions speaks against this unban.
(11-21-2012, 09:56 AM)DerStorm Wrote: While I do hold a lot of respect for BlackDog from the old days in FUMUKU and I normally would be willing to see past the fact that he used banned tools and props. My main concern is the fact that he has leaked information from the admin thread, Information that is not made for the average user's eyes.

Point of order, i told Elder that I made an unban request for him in the admin zone, not exactly leaking trade secrets, nor did I lie about this fact

Id also like to point out that it was impossable for me to use banned tools, as they were admin only at the time they were used to create my Magnitized props, 2-4 weeks after I had been demoted, and from that point on no one seemed to mind that I was useing these props to create my usual passive RP zones up until the day i was banned when I wasnt even on the server

That is in my eyes a major abuse of the power that had been given to him and the respect and trust the admin team had for him. Not only did he do this but when he was banned he turned the players against the admin team and even corrupted Alexia.

Id like to know exactly how I turned players against the community or that I "Corrupted" alexia? Infact id like to see some kind of proof to these claims because for some reason people seem to think im apart of some mass conspericy to mess with FL and id like to know where its all coming from and why, even in my last unban killjoy said somthing about how I should stay away and stop causeing trouble, what trouble have I caused exactly

While I realize he was a great admin and excellent role-player than I must admit that those actions speaks against this unban.
After your demotion, 99% of your time spent on the server was basically raiding people. Explain why.
[Image: pNUrjiv.png]
Credit goes to Jamie.
(11-21-2012, 10:12 AM)Ruxandra Wrote: After your demotion, 99% of your time spent on the server was basically raiding people. Explain why.

You mean the last month or two before my ban when FUMUKU started to conduct orginized and government sanctioned raids on large contra farms often bringing in the people alive for arrest under our F.I.N.D division?

4-5 months after i was demoted?

Answer: Contra farms were going crazy so we got contracted out to the government or simply offered our assistance in dealing with them, with a very high success rate, why is this an issue exactly? We followed the rules in doing these operations.