CityRP Gmod 13
Alright, my wishes and complaints:

-Would it be possible to make the background at the f1 (job and inventory list) a bit darker? Its hard(err) to see the items, and its just anoying Smile

-Would really love if we could get 1 light per person, or that you need X amount of RP points/hours to get access to lights.

-(I dont know if we can do this already), but i'd love if i could manage my inventory, and drag the different boxes around, so i can have ammo and guns on the top, and my suit under those, and then car (you get the deal)

-Removing the god damn Act muscle, its only usefull for f*cking stripperRPs, and people LOVE to spam that act in public, and on busses.

-Removing the flash on cameras (or making it failRP to spam the blitz without a proper RP reason)

whatcya guys think?
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
The following 2 users Like Enzyme's post:
  • RANDOMlagFTW, Flux
What about the easy precision tool ?
(10-26-2012, 09:44 AM)Doctor_Enzyme Wrote: Alright, my wishes and complaints:

-Would it be possible to make the background at the f1 (job and inventory list) a bit darker? Its hard(err) to see the items, and its just anoying Smile
Already Planned

-(I dont know if we can do this already), but i'd love if i could manage my inventory, and drag the different boxes around, so i can have ammo and
guns on the top, and my suit under those, and then car (you get the deal)
Nice idea, might add it when all bugs are fixed

-Removing the god damn Act muscle, its only usefull n f*cking stripperRPs, and people LOVE to spam that act in public, and on busses.
Already planned.

whatcya guys think?
The following 3 users Like Matt W's post:
  • Enzyme, RANDOMlagFTW, Salinsky
(10-26-2012, 09:44 AM)Doctor_Enzyme Wrote: Alright, my wishes and complaints:

-Would really love if we could get 1 light per person, or that you need X amount of RP points/hours to get access to lights.

-(I dont know if we can do this already), but i'd love if i could manage my inventory, and drag the different boxes around, so i can have ammo and guns on the top, and my suit under those, and then car (you get the deal)

-Removing the god damn Act muscle, its only usefull for f*cking stripperRPs, and people LOVE to spam that act in public, and on busses.

-Removing the flash on cameras (or making it failRP to spam the blitz without a proper RP reason)

whatcya guys think?

yea lights +support on that like 500hours or 400hours to acces them would be nice...
Nice one Enzyme, though someone made a suggestion about a couple of them.

I completely agree with the ability to plan your inventory, sounds like a nice idea and if it is possible then I think it should at least be tried.
Yeah. The camera flashes are kind of a problem to me, seeing as I have epilepsy.
Well, gonna stay off it for a while.
Outta curiosity, how did the experiment of prop limit 50 turn out?

Kinda wondering if I can keep my hopes up! ^^"
Just an idea, why don't you upload the server content (materials, models, etc) to workshop? It'll be easier to stay tuned (sorry if it's already suggested or already done, I couldn't read back).
The following 1 user Likes KatNotDinner's post:
  • Flux
Too bad the Police cars don't have lights, might've caused lag, but I love the server Cheese
All cars should have lights, that would prevent many CDMs in tunnels