Blindfolds.
I think this WAS suggested before a long time, no idea why it hasn't been approved. The only reason I can see would be minges random hostaging people and then blindfolding them to prevent them from taking pictures/recording?

Anyway, + Support
5 RP Points, and the person you blindfold must be tied up +Support
The person you blindfold must be tied up. +Support

Im fine with not having any RP points on it. If need be I feel one would be sufficient.
[Image: grubsiggy.gif]
"A man must stand in the eyes of fear and march on to lead those who follow him to victory. Through these battles, a man will build himself a home, a place of refuge and happiness for those he cares about." - Grub
I wish I had RP points. They're difficult to obtain.
(10-26-2012, 09:29 PM)Bane Wrote: I wish I had RP points. They're difficult to obtain.

This is why I support no roleplay points, or if they HAVE to be used then I agree with Grub on 1.
The following 1 user Likes Adman's post:
  • kevalalajnen
I'm tired of these RP point things, seriously? We have enough stuff with a RP point requirement. A damn blindfold 5 RP points?
And btw, the reason that 50% of the server doesn't have any RP points, is because nobody sees them RP. If you're friends with an admin, they'll fly around your ears... Sorry to say, but seen way too many times.
Everything happens for a reason.
The following 1 user Likes MiXEN's post:
  • Eriikok
(10-27-2012, 09:51 AM)MiXEN Wrote: I'm tired of these RP point things, seriously? We have enough stuff with a RP point requirement. A damn blindfold 5 RP points?
And btw, the reason that 50% of the server doesn't have any RP points, is because nobody sees them RP. If you're friends with an admin, they'll fly around your ears... Sorry to say, but seen way too many times.
(10-27-2012, 09:56 AM)Adman Wrote:
(10-27-2012, 09:51 AM)MiXEN Wrote: I'm tired of these RP point things, seriously? We have enough stuff with a RP point requirement. A damn blindfold 5 RP points?
(10-27-2012, 11:16 AM)Johnny the Hedgehog Wrote:
(10-27-2012, 09:56 AM)Adman Wrote:
I agree with MiXEN.

+Support