Andreas' demotion
(09-27-2012, 04:20 PM)Baseplate Wrote: Maybe its true? Andreas may have fucked up, but he sure as hell has been here for a looong time, screw it.. HE was admin before many of you even joined the community fudgin' community? I've never my self seen Andreas directly abuse his administrator powers of any kind, neither do I believe he would... I am 100% sure that Fearless meant if not means alot to Andreas.. He does not deserve to be treated disrespectfully in any way what so ever.

I'd treat him respectfully if he had stepped down, but being removed from an admin position is a serious matter, and I'm not sure if he should warrant respect, despite his experience.

(09-27-2012, 04:20 PM)Baseplate Wrote: Once again, thanks for keeping the servers clean since 2011, you've done good..

..Heh.. I find this quite funny, as he was removed from his position for antagonizing players.
User has been warned for this post. Reason: Posting to increase your post count
(09-27-2012, 01:02 PM)Andreas Wrote: I wonder why you people like this? :-)

I'm sure that's what Blackdog was thinking when people started posting shit about his demotion.

Too damn lazy to fit this into one post
[Image: 242dge9.jpg]

Jericho 'Toxic' McAndrews: F.I.I.D: SD: 7332
FUMUKU International: Security Division

“The highest distinction is service to others.”
The following 1 user Likes Toxic's post:
  • Crownguard
(09-27-2012, 04:24 PM)Baseplate Wrote:
(09-27-2012, 04:21 PM)Dylan Wrote:
(09-27-2012, 04:11 PM)StillAlive Wrote: -whatstillalivewrote-
-whatdylanwrote-

Of course you are allowed to be happy about this announcement, wether you are or not you shoulndt be posting ridiculous youtube videos to cause flame and war... Its just pure out disrespectfull and immature..

If you are happy with this, either keep it to your self or write it in a way that is not nearly as disrespectfull...

Y'know, video meaning and interpretation is subjective. I find that a simple video is far less hurtful than a personal statment saying "good riddance", but of course that is just me (reason for lack of personality: The video is not made by person making the statement). People complaining that such video-posters are flamers and immature really aren't doing nothing but pouring gasoline on the fire (and being hypocrites, as they partake in the very flaming and disrespect they chastise others for). Ignore a video someone posts. It's his response, if he's happy, more power to him. Telling him he's a "fukken troll" is flat-out disrespect and also un-democratic.
(09-27-2012, 04:25 PM)Toxic Wrote:

I'm sure that's what Blackdog was thinking when people started posting shit about his demotion.

Do pardon me, but what the f- has this to do with BlackDog and his demotion?

Seriously, you are dragging this in the wrong direction.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:40601685&b=10]
Shit ...

All i have to say is Good luck for you Andreas And good luck for everyone Smile .
(09-27-2012, 04:28 PM)Baseplate Wrote:
(09-27-2012, 04:25 PM)Toxic Wrote:

Do pardon me, but what the f- has this to do with BlackDog and his demotion?

Seriously, you are dragging this in the wrong direction.

Making an example, don't point this in the wrong direction.
You are pardoned by the way.
[Image: 242dge9.jpg]

Jericho 'Toxic' McAndrews: F.I.I.D: SD: 7332
FUMUKU International: Security Division

“The highest distinction is service to others.”
To be honest, he wasn't a good admin, he gave free BMW's. He even made his own VIP in the olympics and made people pay 50 k for getting in.

He pretended to be drunk, I have seen him many times ignoring player calls. Fuck it, I really don't care.
[Image: h2.png]
Visit my profile here.
The following 1 user Likes Haarek's post:
  • Crownguard
(09-27-2012, 04:49 PM)Midget Wrote: To be honest, he wasn't a good admin, he gave free BMW's. He even made his own VIP in the olympics and made people pay 50 k for getting in.

He pretended to be drunk, I have seen him many times ignoring player calls. *** it, I really don't care.

So, basically what you're saying is that it isnt okay to give away stuff from your inventory?

I see its a problem if its an actual drop event, but that hasnt been allowed since.. Forever..

About the VIP place in the olympics, as I was the creator I allowed him to do so, the price was so ridiculous that I didnt even care.. It was the fun of it, just seeing peoples reaction when they hear the price.. This has nothing to do with his ability to administrate the server, does it?

But of course, thats your opinion and you have all the right to keep it that way.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:40601685&b=10]
The following 2 users Like equal's post:
  • GhostRider, Haarek
(09-27-2012, 04:20 PM)Baseplate Wrote: I am so feeling you StillAlive...

Maybe its true? Andreas may have fucked up, but he sure as hell has been here for a looong time, screw it.. HE was admin before many of you even joined the community fudgin' community? I've never my self seen Andreas directly abuse his administrator powers of any kind, neither do I believe he would... I am 100% sure that Fearless meant if not means alot to Andreas.. He does not deserve to be treated disrespectfully in any way what so ever.

He've done good for Fearless keep those minges away.. Especially someone like you Alexia shoulndt even think about saying anything about abusing powers.. Because if I remember right and I do, you were demoted incredibly fast compared to someone like Andreas.. Right?

Once again, thanks for keeping the servers clean since 2011, you've done good..

I was around long before Andreas was promoted to administrator. Before that time, he and I were friends. After Andreas received his admin status, he became a major d­ick to me. He wouldn't speak to me, and if he did it were only negative comments. I don't know who or what caused that, but all I saw was Andreas acting like a powermad admin. Getting away with dic­k moves without anyone giving two sh­its. Since then I disliked Andreas. Because he was acting like a di­ck to me, I did the same.
He posted in about every thread I created with negative shi­t, but when I returned the favor he gave me warnings.

I was away for some time in 2011. After I returned, I not only noticed Andreas hadn't changed, I also saw it had gotten worse. He still had a grudge against me.

Now that I have returned once again after like 4 months, Andreas appears to still hold a grudge against me. The same bullying Andreas from 2011 with the negative comments.

"Welcome back to you aswel.
Let me Underline that if you are here to troll again you WILL be banned again :-)"

I mean, you can smell the arrogance of that sentence. The smiley at the end is really the finishing touch to his attitude. Still holding grudges after more than a year.

Maybe Andreas kept the server minge free for some time and didn't abuse his powers directly, but that doesn't give him the right to act like a d­ick to me or anyone else. Being an admin doesn't only mean being able to ban people from the server, it also means you have to be mature and nice to people. Show you are a worthy of being an admin. Being a douche doesn't get you anywhere in life or anywhere else.
This is fully deserved.
The following 6 users Like Biowulf's post:
  • Slick Rick, HellShell, Fleet Admiral Zapington, Fultz, equal, Crownguard
(09-27-2012, 05:01 PM)Baseplate Wrote: So, basically what you're saying is that it isnt okay to give away stuff from your inventory?

Technically one could argue that people flying around, dropping BMW's to random people is, in fact, not roleplaying (not serious, semi-serious or lite).