Andreas' demotion
Not Andreas...... He was a good admin who always respond for all calls not like some other admins.

Ok most admins respond at good time XD But anyway you will be still on server so I do not say goodbye to you Smile
[Image: image.png]
Doctor KuLa
Always Drunk
(09-27-2012, 01:04 PM)Colonel Burger Wrote:

Seriously, if this is all you're going to post. Please shut the f- up and put the shit you're posting somewhere the sun doesn't shine.

Sorry to see this happen Andreas, people who're hating on you in this thread are, sadly, immature and probably do not meet the minimum age standard to even own a steam account, which is 13 years old.

Andreas, you've been an arse to me on multiple counts. However, I am usually not the person to hold a grudge against someone.

I hope we will RP on one of the servers once. Smile
The following 4 users Like Salinsky's post:
  • StillAlive, GhostRider, DarkSider, Andreas
(09-27-2012, 01:02 PM)Andreas Wrote: I wonder why you people like this? :-)

Because you weren't a good admin, and you were antagonizing? I can't speak for anyone, I wasn't on the servers for more than a week, only time I remember you, was actually when you gave me 100.000 dollars for SMS'ing you "I LOVE YOU ANDREAS!" first.

(09-27-2012, 09:34 AM)SoulRipper Wrote: Just let it open to hear what our members have to say. I'm not fan of closing topics to prevent negative sound.

Good on you for doing that
(09-27-2012, 03:48 PM)[SW] Salinsky Wrote: [
Andreas, you've been an arse to me on multiple counts. However, I am usually not the person to hold a grudge against someone.

Glad you had a couple joints.
[Image: 242dge9.jpg]

Jericho 'Toxic' McAndrews: F.I.I.D: SD: 7332
FUMUKU International: Security Division

“The highest distinction is service to others.”
The following 2 users Like Toxic's post:
  • Salinsky, WorldWideCoffee
(09-27-2012, 03:52 PM)Dylan Wrote:
(09-27-2012, 09:34 AM)SoulRipper Wrote: Just let it open to hear what our members have to say. I'm not fan of closing topics to prevent negative sound.

Good on you for doing that

There's a difference between writing critism/general replies and being disrespectful. What people started to do (Like Burger) was the last of those.
This is uncalled for and after all Andreas has helped the server a lot more than most of the immature rants who are just here to troll everyday.

For example: Burger & Alexia. I could mention many but these are quite good in this context.
It's saddening that some people stick on an online forum just to make certain peoples day worse than it is.
I really do believe that we should have pitty for these souls though.

I mean if one has got nothing better to do in the persons sparetime than posting troll videos on threads like these... May God help that person and his/hers miserable life.
The following 6 users Like StillAlive's post:
  • equal, GhostRider, DarkSider, Termin, Salinsky, Andreas
(09-27-2012, 01:12 PM)Andreas Wrote: Really, I hope you get a perm ban for that.. It's so god damn immature and hopeless.
I can only say two words for you: Grow up.

When you react like that, it'll only make things worse.

I am so feeling you StillAlive...

Maybe its true? Andreas may have fucked up, but he sure as hell has been here for a looong time, screw it.. HE was admin before many of you even joined the community fudgin' community? I've never my self seen Andreas directly abuse his administrator powers of any kind, neither do I believe he would... I am 100% sure that Fearless meant if not means alot to Andreas.. He does not deserve to be treated disrespectfully in any way what so ever.

He've done good for Fearless keep those minges away.. Especially someone like you Alexia shoulndt even think about saying anything about abusing powers.. Because if I remember right and I do, you were demoted incredibly fast compared to someone like Andreas.. Right?

Once again, thanks for keeping the servers clean since 2011, you've done good..
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:40601685&b=10]
The following 2 users Like equal's post:
  • Andreas, Dr Tomorrow
(09-27-2012, 04:11 PM)StillAlive Wrote: There's a difference between writing critism/general replies and being disrespectful. What people started to do (Like Burger) was the last of those.
This is uncalled for and after all Andreas has helped the server a lot more than most of the immature rants who are just here to troll everyday.

For example: Burger & Alexia. I could mention many but these are quite good in this context.
It's saddening that some people stick on an online forum just to make certain peoples day worse than it is.
I really do believe that we should have pitty for these souls though.

I mean if one has got nothing better to do in the persons sparetime than posting troll videos on threads like these... May God help that person and his/hers miserable life.

Huh.. But StillAlive, are you not participating in the very disrespect you claim to loathe? Direct or indrectly, you are quite clearly disrespecting every person that does indeed post videos showing their happiness. Also, I don't understand why Colonel Burger shouldn't be allowed to do so. In fact, the general mood of this thread has been "I'm sorry, Anders" or "Anders was a good admin". No. If Anders was a good admin he wouldn't have been booted. The mood of the thread, along with the responses could and perhaps should be one of celebration, after all, isn't the demotion of an apparently antagonizing and downright dangerous admin something to celebrate? It will only help FL in the future, that's why Soul did it in the first place.

I support Colonel, Alexia and everyone else's right to voice their happiness over the demotion of Andreas.
The following 5 users Like Dylan's post:
  • Toxic, Crownguard, Biowulf, Jacob1029, WorldWideCoffee
(09-27-2012, 04:21 PM)Dylan Wrote:
(09-27-2012, 04:11 PM)StillAlive Wrote: -whatstillalivewrote-
-whatdylanwrote-

Of course you are allowed to be happy about this announcement, wether you are or not you shoulndt be posting ridiculous youtube videos to cause flame and war... Its just pure out disrespectfull and immature..

If you are happy with this, either keep it to your self or write it in a way that is not nearly as disrespectfull...
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:40601685&b=10]
The following 1 user Likes equal's post:
  • Dr Tomorrow
(09-27-2012, 04:20 PM)Baseplate Wrote: Maybe its true? Andreas may have fucked up, but he sure as hell has been here for a looong time, screw it.. HE was admin before many of you even joined the community fudgin' community? I've never my self seen Andreas directly abuse his administrator powers of any kind, neither do I believe he would... I am 100% sure that Fearless meant if not means alot to Andreas.. He does not deserve to be treated disrespectfully in any way what so ever.

More along the lines of poor conduct for a member of the administration team. Inherent for not being paid to do a strenuous job.