[Ban Request] wweee2345
The video still works fine for me. Not sure what you were talking about. I don't see any reason for Nevinator to remove the video, it's just hard evidence on you.
And I've already told you, I admit to metagaming. I was saying I was going to pick up Campress in teamspeak, while you were there to. I thought maybe you'd read a little, think back to the time, and maybe you'd notice that I already said we were metagaming. I guess I was wrong. :o
(09-11-2012, 04:03 AM)Reliqua Wrote: The video still works fine for me. Not sure what you were talking about. I don't see any reason for Nevinator to remove the video, it's just hard evidence on you.
And I've already told you, I admit to metagaming. I was saying I was going to pick up Campress in teamspeak, while you were there to. I thought maybe you'd read a little, think back to the time, and maybe you'd notice that I already said we were metagaming. I guess I was wrong. :o

I'm not recalling you actually saying that. It obviously shows you CDMing a player simply as a form to kill him and backseat administrate. From y end, how its looking is you were speaking to Spartanjunior telling him you just revenge killed a player for him.

The HD video he posted later in the chat was moved|deleted, the one otherwise showing evidence against you and many other players.

Edit: Because it has already been claimed as presented by Nevinator. I see no reason to post about the same accusations consistently.
(09-11-2012, 03:28 AM)wweee2345 Wrote: Reliqua, Im just pointing out the obvious and what is clearly located in the video; nothing more.
And another thing. If you're just "pointing out the obvious and what is clearly located in the video;" Why don't you point out all of the clear evidence of your mingery?

Lol, if you actually watched the video, you'd hear me say, "I'll come pick you up, Camp." Speaking to Campress. Then in a derpy voice exclaiming, "I GOT CHU MAAN." I'm talking about picking up Campress. If you could put two and two together, you'd see that.
(09-11-2012, 03:54 AM)Reliqua Wrote:
(09-11-2012, 03:47 AM)Toxic Sn0w Wrote: -snip-

If it was a revenge thread from Fumukians, then I wouldn't be advocating for it, would I? The only clans I've ever been in were Black Talon and S.A.A.
Clearly it's not about FUMUKU for me.

Next, I don't really see how you're directly involved, Sn0w.

And to Weee, care to get me a time on that backstab? I don't see it.
And to your claim of me CDMing. When I said, "I got you, man." I was saying that jokingly to Campress, as I was metagaming, and was talking about picking her up, as you can tell by my words before that, "I'll come pick you up, Camp." I said sorry over my ingame mic to whoever I ran over, which seeing the video, I know is you.

I was not talking to you when I said that,I see why your responding but what I said does not apply to you. I was not involved in the situation but I just wanted to point that out,you can see all the likes Nevinator gets from the Fumakians. If an admin would like me to remove my posts, I will immediately, and I have no intention in breaking rules but I have comments that the admins can consider thinking about.
(09-11-2012, 04:16 AM)Toxic Sn0w Wrote: -snip-
I see 6 of the 14 likes being FUMUKU. Not even majority. Anyways. That's not the point here, nor is Wee's supposed "evidence" on me. This is about what wee did wrong. Not what he thinks I did wrong. If he wants to put up a ban request on me for all of what he thinks I did. He's more than free to do so.
(09-11-2012, 03:47 AM)Toxic Sn0w Wrote: This honestly looks like a revenge thread from Fumukians,just would like to point that out. When I looked in the video,and I never saw Wweee kill somone that was not playing around just as he was. I would honestly like to see the full video as well as Mahti,I am not sure if you cut out the video because your mom is doing some sex rp upstairs and being to loud or are you trying to hide something? You had many people break rules on the video yet you chose only to leave Wweee on this Ban request, maybe you should have warned the guys about breaking rules before you start posting ban requests on people.

Thank you for your time.

You're not involved.

I have reported your post for posing without the sufficient right.

Thanks!
(09-11-2012, 04:24 AM)earl Wrote:
(09-11-2012, 03:47 AM)Toxic Sn0w Wrote: This honestly looks like a revenge thread from Fumukians,just would like to point that out. When I looked in the video,and I never saw Wweee kill somone that was not playing around just as he was. I would honestly like to see the full video as well as Mahti,I am not sure if you cut out the video because your mom is doing some sex rp upstairs and being to loud or are you trying to hide something? You had many people break rules on the video yet you chose only to leave Wweee on this Ban request, maybe you should have warned the guys about breaking rules before you start posting ban requests on people.

Thank you for your time.

You're not involved.

Thanks!

Neither do you, which was confirmed in both videos. No need to backseat the situation, you didn't have to make a post regarding it simply just to be seen.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7F-XD8A8MWg

Here is the video.

Toxic sn0w (Reefan) : dont post here. An admin should give you a nice hefty warning for the drama you are trying to bring here. Making shit comments as if i am here to claim revenge for Fumuku users... I was a Clearance D member, probably jumped on twice with the members and did some RP. Other than that, i just did this Ban Request because of how in that ban request against them, Wweee made it seem like he is so perfect, when in reality, he breaks the rules too. So do not tell me i did this for revenge, i did this for justice.

I made this nice and long, uncut videos, HD.

So can an admin start basing this ban request off the evidence, and stop allowing this user to try and turn things against me, because from what he has is just excuses to why he does things, and lame remarks saying that it isnt him, when clearly i have already shown screenshots that clearly show it IS him. Hopefully the new video will outline that a little more.

Thanks,
Nevinator8
(09-11-2012, 04:30 AM)Nevinator Wrote: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7F-XD8A8MWg

Here is the video.

Toxic sn0w; dont post here.

I made this nice and long, uncut videos, HD.

I'm not quite sure how this isn't enough evidence to get the accused player a corresponding punishment.
(09-11-2012, 04:24 AM)earl Wrote:

Thank you for your time.

You're not involved.

Thanks!

Not going to argue with your unneccesary comments,if you would like to talk further more then add me on steam or pm me.
"Thanks."