[Ban Request] wweee2345
Name of player: Wweee2345

SteamID:

STEAM_0:0:42335499 (Wwee2345)

Time in GMT: Over a period of time on September 3rd, 2012.

Server: RP_Evocity_V2D

Summary:

Nothing more than the user blatantly breaking the rules, for the heck of it. I had been near him watching his every move, and obviously the things shown are made up of evidence of RDM, Backstabbing, Proppushing, Propminging, Propsmashing, Propclimbing, Propblocking, and much more is visible in the logs if checked that day.

My Accusations:

- Blatant RDM
- Propkilling
- PropMinging
- Propsmashing Vehicles
- CDM (Visible in the Logs)
- Propclimbing
- Disregarding most FL Rules.

Evidence: (Try to get as much evidence you can get)

I have video evidence, along with what logs can provide.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HxMnAJLOF...tube_gdata

I bid you all well

Best Regards,

Nevinator8
(09-10-2012, 03:43 AM)Nevinator Wrote: Name of player: Wweee2345

SteamID:

STEAM_0:0:42335499 (Wwee2345)

Time in GMT: Over a period of time on September 3rd, 2012.

Server: RP_Evocity_V2D

Summary:

Nothing more than the user blatantly breaking the rules, for the heck of it. I had been near him watching his every move, and obviously the things shown are made up of evidence of RDM, Backstabbing, Proppushing, Propminging, Propsmashing, Propclimbing, Propblocking, and much more is visible in the logs if checked that day.

My Accusations:

- Blatant RDM
- Propkilling
- PropMinging
- Propsmashing Vehicles
- CDM (Visible in the Logs)
- Propclimbing
- Disregarding most FL Rules.

Evidence: (Try to get as much evidence you can get)

I have video evidence, along with what logs can provide.

I bid you all well

Best Regards,

Nevinator8

All I see in your evidence is a bunch of blurred names that prove nothing.

I mean for instance the first :11 show a person throwing a stove, but no name at all and if there was for an instant. After that, it just shows me and another person not including you in the shop and you dieing. Again, no name. Afterward, a random clip of a rebel flying in the air with again no name. The two following show a player spawning props where you catch small glimpses of names, but again no definitive proof due to the quality. Afterward once again, shows what is a random player shoving a stove and fence into cars; once again showing no name. Then once more someone shoving fences into cars with once again, no name.

From what it looks like to me, he is attempting to show other clips of other players not only CDMing (Reliqua ran over someone in the stove and fence clip), RDMing (What could be Campress RDMing a player), and you encouraging others to throw props at you. I find it odd that these clips were all cut off at the strangest of times as well, maybe as if you were trying to hide something as well. Care to post the entire video instead of clips?

As far as Im concerned, there are just quick glimpses of names and blur. Maybe this is only on my side, but I have had others watch the video and confirm the same issue.
Cute defence, needless to say logs show you spawning tons of stoves, and people dieing of props immediately after.

Also, i took my time to screenshot them to let you see that it IS clear.

Simply look at your character name which is readable. Tony 'Wweee' Vilano.

Your job is eh, Lifeguard, and your unemployed which narrows it down to eh, you!

Here is your name when propminging cars.

[Image: D498B09F-2675-4546-87CF-B3A5B3825AC2-225...80C789.jpg]

Here is your name, clearly visible, and taken straight from the video where you propclimb over to propsmash my BMW.

[Image: 434FAEAC-A34D-4BBB-94ED-51B9E935106D-225...6187FD.jpg]

Lets see, here is your name visible in the building where it was only you, and i mysteriously die.

[Image: D0D12DE6-C71C-4EB8-8063-3A0CB3EFCE0F-225...D71764.jpg]

Here is your name slightly visible in the hotel, but still comprehendable.

[Image: CBF71947-54EA-414E-990A-76B0A8188CF7-225...983823.jpg]

Here is your name in Tab, along with your job that you eventually changed to Lifeguard.

[Image: D591983C-A629-440A-AF4B-C34A6229EBD5-225...E4AD94.jpg]
(09-10-2012, 05:08 AM)Nevinator Wrote: Cute defence, needless to say logs show you spawning tons of stoves, and people dieing of props immediately after.

Also, i took my time to screenshot them to let you see that it IS clear.

Simply look at your character name which is readable. Tony 'Wweee' Vilano.

Your job is eh, Lifeguard, and your unemployed which narrows it down to eh, you!
Blush
Here is your name when propminging cars.

[Image: D498B09F-2675-4546-87CF-B3A5B3825AC2-225...80C789.jpg]

Here is your name, clearly visible, and taken straight from the video where you propclimb over to propsmash my BMW.

[Image: 434FAEAC-A34D-4BBB-94ED-51B9E935106D-225...6187FD.jpg]

Lets see, here is your name visible in the building where it was only you, and i mysteriously die.

[Image: D0D12DE6-C71C-4EB8-8063-3A0CB3EFCE0F-225...D71764.jpg]

Here is your name slightly visible in the hotel, but still comprehendable.

[Image: CBF71947-54EA-414E-990A-76B0A8188CF7-225...983823.jpg]

Here is your name in Tab, along with your job that you eventually changed to Lifeguard.

[Image: D591983C-A629-440A-AF4B-C34A6229EBD5-225...E4AD94.jpg]

The first one shows an incomprehensible steam and a game name, which again does follow under something that does not prove it was me via the unreadable steam name. Third obviously just showing me standing in a building, which yet again, there wasn't any proof that I killed you. Fourth of which is possibly a good example of some solid evidence where you can clearly see that was me. Second, you have a pic of me in the UM with another player dressed in a women suit, where you clearly glanced away for around 7-10 seconds. Clearly showing that it was possibly another player.

As a note, you can't just try to keep backing your claims by saying looking in the logs, Only definitive proof showing both a steam name and in game name that is verifiable, was a picture in tides
The great thing is then, Fraps gives the exact time i start recording, so everytime you killed someone with a prop, or even stabbed me, i can give the time and in logs, it will match up.

Anyhow, logs can show alot of what you did, once an admin checks.

Another thing is that in the first photo, it can be proven that it is you, because if someone changed their job to Lifeguard, it shows in console.

And if Witnesses could step forward, please do.
- Campress
(09-10-2012, 01:01 PM)Nevinator Wrote: The great thing is then, Fraps gives the exact time i start recording, so everytime you killed someone with a prop, or even stabbed me, i can give the time and in logs, it will match up.

Another thing is that in the first photo, it can be proven that it is you, because if someone changed their job to Lifeguard, it shows in console.

- Campress

(09-10-2012, 01:01 PM)Nevinator Wrote: The great thing is then, Fraps gives the exact time i start recording, so everytime you killed someone with a prop, or even stabbed me, i can give the time and in logs, it will match up.

- Campress

Lets put this out for starters. There actually was two lifeguards at this point and time; both me and earl. Yet again there is no distinguishing between the two.

You keep mentioning the logs as if you dont believe your proof is solid enough, that you would need definitive verification to actually prove it was me. You've backed most of your evidence by stating the logs yet again....that isn't part of your proof. With mentions to FRAPS, yet again this would be an example of evidence that could be tampered with via file name and much more; so matching up times wouldn't be very viable.

Now to the quite obvious meaning behind this is that there was a clear preintended motivation to push this through. You've clearly stated this with the following:

Nevinator Wrote:Nothing more than the user blatantly breaking the rules, for the heck of it. I had been near him watching his every move, and obviously the things shown are made up of evidence of RDM, Backstabbing, Proppushing, Propminging, Propsmashing, Propclimbing, Propblocking, and much more is visible in the logs if checked that day.

Here you clearly state that you were attempting to follow a player in order to watch for mistakes a player may have made. Preintended notions to ban a player are actually, I believe, banned for admins; due to the underlying reasoning that there is clear intent and purpose that they want that player gone. As for the situations entirety, I find it kind of ironic how this all was done almost immediately after a ban request on Blackdog and FUMUKU's closing. As a part of FUMUKU and a dear friend to Mr. Blackdog, you are obviously showing a state of revenge banning; thus even further backing my claim that you followed a player purposely to have them banned.

As for your witness, it is clearly only going to show further bias under the fact of this request entirely.
Your name was cleary shown in the pictures i took from the video.

I am done replying, and nothing you can say can nullify the fact that you can be identified from the photos regardless if your name is shown, due to the fact that your job at most parts was Lifeguard, and your Description was A Satan Worshipper.

And the fact that "Reliqua ran a mysterious person over" is also a very valuable things, as in logs it will show you as the person he ran over. I bet your going to say, oh my thats a lie he must have run me over some where else? In that case navigate to 1:28 of my video, and it would show you spawning the gate to push his car, someone dieing from prop_physics, due to you propkilling him, and then you getting ran over. All three things i just mentioned are viewable clearly in logs, and will identify yourself, if the readable names on the screenshots is not enough.

Nice pulling a FUMUKU card btw, seeing as we were in the same clan. Now if people really need to know, just so you dont try and make it look like i was "following you" i was actually with my friends (reliqua, earl, campress, spartanjunior) And recording alot of what you were doing, as you were part of our group too...
(09-10-2012, 09:41 PM)Nevinator Wrote: Your name was cleary shown in the pictures i took from the video.

I am done replying, and nothing you can say can nullify the fact that you can be identified from the photos regardless if your name is shown, due to the fact that your job at most parts was Lifeguard, and your Description was A Satan Worshipper.

And the fact that "Reliqua ran a mysterious person over" is also a very valuable things, as in logs it will show you as the person he ran over. I bet your going to say, oh my thats a lie he must have run me over some where else? In that case navigate to 1:28 of my video, and it would show you spawning the gate to push his car, someone dieing from prop_physics, due to you propkilling him, and then you getting ran over. All three things i just mentioned are viewable clearly in logs, and will identify yourself, if the readable names on the screenshots is not enough.

Nice pulling a FUMUKU card btw, seeing as we were in the same clan. Now if people really need to know, just so you dont try and make it look like i was "following you" i was actually with my friends (reliqua, earl, campress, spartanjunior) And recording alot of what you were doing, as you were part of our group too...

I care to concur. You have yet again tried to use logs as part of your proof without proper access to even confirm your theories. You have claimed that the names are clear yet all I have seen is somewhat blurred in-game names and a description, which cant be verified. I've neither denied or stated I performed any of these actions simply mentioning that you dont have solid proof.

I dont believe we were ever in the same clan with consideration to my attachment with S.A.A. for months, a clan that clearly has a bad history with FUMUKU. I'm simply stating the irony in the fact that this has just come out so late about the entire situation and was done almost immediately after the Blackdogs ban. Simply put you are using Teamspeak as a fault to displace the blame.

You've already clearly stated your intentions from the beginning of your post. Here let's break it down:

Nevinator Wrote:Nothing more than the user blatantly breaking the rules, (You dont need a comma here) for the heck of it. I had been near him watching his every move (Obviously stating you knew you were following the player to get evidence on him, which more as seems to be backseat administration.), and obviously the things shown are made up of evidence of RDM, Backstabbing, Proppushing, Propminging, Propsmashing, Propclimbing, Propblocking, and much more is visible in the logs if checked that day. (You've had a tendency to keep reverting back to the same statement, "Check the logs.". Again, proof that isn't yours to be had)

Right off the bat in Teamspeak, you were continually asking where I was, which leads me to believe that you knew what you were doing and why you were doing. This clearly being metagame. But as TS is not proof of anything, your idea of a group via TS also means nothing. Intentional Banning (via following a player to watch their mistakes or setting them up) isn't technically allowed on the server from what I've heard.

As of now, you're attempting to avoid the situation by not responding, which you are almost obliged to do since you brought up the request.

Care to concur?
This ban request is towards you.

Stop trying to make false acquisations.

Please note there is no rule that i cannot stop what im doing to record someone violating the rules.
(09-10-2012, 10:59 PM)Nevinator Wrote: This ban request is towards you.

Stop trying to make false acquisations.

Please note there is no rule that i cannot stop what im doing to record someone violating the rules.

You've made a ban request and you have clearly stated that you wanted me to ban, so its only fair that both the accused; me and you are here to respond.

I don't believe I have here.

No, there aren't rules stating you can't record a player violating the rules. But going in with the intention right off the bat, "Hey, I dont like this guy or hey he is a minge, lets follow him around." is clearly a form of backseat administration. Where you have taken the players fate into your own hand because you personally or possibly a group want him gone. As already said, this is exactly what you did and have already admitted to in your opening statement.

I've only stated how the puzzle is starting to fit; now that the pieces have finally reviewed themselves in such a "timely" manner.