More Admins
(08-21-2012, 07:02 PM)[SW] Salinsky Wrote:
(08-20-2012, 05:18 PM)Andreas Wrote: We are not ment to sit and babysitting you guys 24/7. I believe you are old enough to snap a video or some screenshots and post a ban request.

Over and out.
Sadly I have to disagree with this statement, simply because what you're stating is mere bullshit. Every nitwit knows that this server can't be administrated 24/7. BUT! Should everyone be fine with a server that's administrated for a maximum amount of like what, 2-3 hours per week in a good week? This is what has happened oftenly and will keep on happening unless there are more admins assigned. No, you won't reach the 24/7 administration, you will, however have more administrators, meaning more chance that there is one online, meaning there is more chance to actually ban minges, meaning that the community can finally RP without having to holster each weapon, parking each car, hiding as president and so on. You get my drift. Administrating is the administrator's "job". You shouldn't put that weight on the community. You have rules like "backseat administration". Which is perfectly fine, except for this one little thing, once someone starts prop pushing, prop killing, prop surfing and prop trapping, you are basically screwed. You would have to taze or kill these people to stop them and to be able to RP in a somewhat proper manner, but, this is where that rule kicks in - Backseat administration - You can't do SHIT about people propabusing or RDMing, simply because you'd be backseating. In my humble opinion, being attacked by a huge prop is like being attacked by a madman who throws items at you, an IC action for short. So if the community would have the right to defend themselves from a propabuser, that would already improve the server a little.
About RDMing, regular players can't really do anything, unless it happens to be a policeman. But then you would have to always try to arrest first which will lead to certain death and cause you not to be able to stop the RDMer because of NLR.

Now, I'm going offline, to see the same issues returning to the forums over and over is just sickening. Shows a lack of respect to your community.

@ SlickRick
No, I'm not coming back until I finish study. I am still around on the forums.

Anyways, the likelyhood of FL being still alive when I finish study (3 years) is even smaller than your penis. Goodbye.

@ Midget
Thank you for the kind words! You do realize that responding in such an immature manner is degrading, even for you, correct?

Of course you wont aha. It wont be a year before you're back "SEMESTERS OVER GUYS, IM BACK FROM THE DEAD TO PLAY FOR A WHILE BEFORE I REQUEST ANOTHER PERM FOR ATTENTION MY PARENTS NEVER GAVE ME"
(08-21-2012, 07:02 PM)[SW] Salinsky Wrote: @ Midget
Thank you for the kind words! You do realize that responding in such an immature manner is degrading, even for you, correct?
No, could be the same.
If you ever come back you won't be taken back with warm hands.
[Image: h2.png]
Visit my profile here.
Psst, bro. Nobody cares about your opinion.

If you'd not lack the intelligence to see the following, you would have actually used your grey mass before posting.

School is more important than video games!

Now, you're most likely in shock, mildly distressed and thinking "Oh my, he is so wrong! I can make money gaming! I CAN DO IT!"

No, you can not, you buttfaced bafoon.

You should think about studying sometime or is it useless?

Because you sir, appear to have half a brain.

Also, here's a little psychology for you, SlickRick.

Saying that my parents never gave me attention, is actually a bad feeling you bear deep inside, so, tell us your story, what's it like to be neglected, bro?
(08-21-2012, 07:12 PM)[SW] Salinsky Wrote: Psst, bro. Nobody cares about your opinion.

If you'd not lack the intelligence to see the following, you would have actually used your grey mass before posting.

School is more important than video games!

Now, you're most likely in shock, mildly distressed and thinking "Oh my, he is so wrong! I can make money gaming! I CAN DO IT!"

No, you can not, you buttfaced bafoon.

You should think about studying sometime or is it useless?

Because you sir, appear to have half a brain.

All of those Ad Hominens! Sounds like someone shit their panties

Didn't you say you were leaving in your previous post?
(08-21-2012, 06:27 PM)Captain Mathias Wrote:
(08-21-2012, 03:29 PM)Andreas Wrote:
(08-21-2012, 01:32 PM)Captain Mathias Wrote: ^

Yea, but thats the problem. You keep get the message "Make ban req"

the problem is, if we have to make ban requests all the time, where is the fun to play then?

Why is it fun to do an admins "job"?

Then its kinda impossible to RP.

If an admin wanna RP so much, why be admin then.

(opinion.)

Its not only our job to ban minges, you guys can give us a hand by making ban requests, That will make both parts happy. And if its a big deal for you to make that, well then enjoy the minges when no admins on.

Well. Maybe.

You always say "Give us a hand"

But now it changed.

Now we have to say that

Give us a hand.

We almost took over what you guys have to do by saying "Give us a hand"

Now you cant say that anymore. NOw its you guys turn to give us a hand....

Asking for a perm ban because you left shows how immature some people are, why would you ask for a perm ban. And even tho you got banned you are still active on forums - doesnt ring a bell in my head.

Leaving means leaving lol.

And first of all you got to talk with SoulRipper, he is the one who is ment to promote admins / demote inactive admins. Without him doing anything FL will sadly stay stuck like this for some more time and more people would leave, I would try to avoid this. But its impossible unless soul takes action first.
<3<3 I will never forget you grandfather 14.9.11 R.I.P<3<3

It's called attentionwhoring Andreas, some people don't get any in the real world
I def agree in that statement, and in a few weeks he would probably whine to get a unban :S

Well people are different, if he want it that way. well sure.

The following 1 user Likes Andreas's post:
  • Slick Rick
(08-21-2012, 07:15 PM)Andreas Wrote:
(08-21-2012, 06:27 PM)Captain Mathias Wrote:
(08-21-2012, 03:29 PM)Andreas Wrote:
(08-21-2012, 01:32 PM)Captain Mathias Wrote: ^

Yea, but thats the problem. You keep get the message "Make ban req"

the problem is, if we have to make ban requests all the time, where is the fun to play then?

Why is it fun to do an admins "job"?

Then its kinda impossible to RP.

If an admin wanna RP so much, why be admin then.

(opinion.)

Its not only our job to ban minges, you guys can give us a hand by making ban requests, That will make both parts happy. And if its a big deal for you to make that, well then enjoy the minges when no admins on.

Well. Maybe.

You always say "Give us a hand"

But now it changed.

Now we have to say that

Give us a hand.

We almost took over what you guys have to do by saying "Give us a hand"

Now you cant say that anymore. NOw its you guys turn to give us a hand....

Asking for a perm ban because you left shows how immature some people are, why would you ask for a perm ban. And even tho you got banned you are still active on forums - doesnt ring a bell in my head.

Leaving means leaving lol.

And first of all you got to talk with SoulRipper, he is the one who is ment to promote admins / demote inactive admins. Without him doing anything FL will sadly stay stuck like this for some more time and more people would leave, I would try to avoid this. But its impossible unless soul takes action first.
Hence the point of my entire posting. And me asking for a permanent ban was because I tended to play on FL in my sparetime, luckily, I had hollidays, now that school has begun again, it's better not to get tempted. It's not as much that I needed a perm to really stay off FL, it's just that little security that I have now, so I won't make mistakes in life.

Small edit:

As expected, the majority of this community consists of minors, such as Andreas, who, despite his administrative powers, had the nuts to scam Equalizer off of 2 BMWs, 1 Murcielago and 50k. Good game Andreas, sadly, you lost. Also, if I'd be Soul I would have demoted you for that.

And another piece of shocking news, after being suspended for 7 days, you still only gave him 1 BMW. So we all know your kind, Andreas! Enjoy life guys. I won't bother posting here anymore now, apparantly a regular discussion turns into a flamethread when wanker #1 and wanker #2 came in. Aka. Midget and SlickRick.
The following 1 user Likes Salinsky's post:
  • Nadrickk
If you can't control your life I really suggest you get some kind of help.
You should be able to control wether you got time to be on FL or not.

EDIT:
I believe the forums takes alot of your time too, do you want a perm ban there aswel or? :S

What's the point when you can just ask for the perm to be lifted at any time?...