Ruxandra promoted to Trial Admin
Gratz rux, have a great time as trial, and hopefully as an admin later.

-Hell
gratz, hope you will do better in future
(05-14-2012, 11:08 AM)Slick Rick Wrote: Do you guys like, not care about the American players/timezone?

I feel bad for Beflok and Coffee having to handle it all by themselves.

American admins: 2

European admins: 11, and still counting!

I mentioned in my application I was able to do both European and American owls as I am like a little owl on FL.

However, I do think this is a an issue, we could do with both more american and European admins!
[Image: source.gif]
(05-16-2012, 04:05 PM)Legendary Fox Wrote:
(05-14-2012, 11:08 AM)Slick Rick Wrote: Do you guys like, not care about the American players/timezone?

I mentioned in my application I was able to do both European and American owls as I am like a little owl on FL.

However, I do think this is a an issue, we could do with both more american and European admins!

@Slick -I'm intercepting their time and handle half of Beflok's shift. Can you please get some facts before jumping to conclusions.

@Fox - Please have some common sense and don't advertize your candidacy.
[Image: pNUrjiv.png]
Credit goes to Jamie.
The following 2 users Like Ruxandra's post:
  • Spartan, The Crack Fox
(05-16-2012, 07:43 PM)Ruxandra Wrote:
(05-16-2012, 04:05 PM)Legendary Fox Wrote:

@Slick -I'm intercepting their time and handle half of Beflok's shift. Can you please get some facts before jumping to conclusions.

@Fox - Please have some common sense and don't advertize your candidacy.

Well Said.
The following 1 user Likes Dryblood's post:
  • The Crack Fox
Oh alright, didn't mean to advertise, was simply commenting of the fact that some Candidates are available for EU & US times, and I think thats a very valuable asset as an Trial Admin.

I don't realize till now that my message could substitute as an advertisement for my candidacy.

Excuse me Smile
[Image: source.gif]
This thread should only be used to congratulate rux on her promotion...

If you would like to discuss your concern for certain gaps in the admin schedule please do so in the discussion section of the forums.

Thank you.
Need some builds for RP? Click here!
Congrats girl. Hope you will go far Cheese
I welcome rux, we need more admins on the servers Smile And as i have experienced, she is a nice person, and she helped with a Hauntedhotel event Smile
You are doing a good job so far Ruxandra Smile