Ruxandra promoted to Trial Admin
Information 
Hello People!

We decided to promote Ruxandra to trial admin! This is now our second female admin on the team, I think that's worth mentioning.

So yeah. I hope you are going to do a great job, even outside of your kitchen.
My apologies, I just had to start with a little sexism from my side, this is not ment seriously and I think Rux will laugh about it. If not, well, you've got admin powers, just give me a warning Tounge.

We are aware that she has a few more bans than other admins we promoted, but we think her good qualities and character will outline those things. The bans she has are mostly very old and some of them are discussable, which is why we decided to still give here a chance.

Nudelholz
[FL] Executive
Dare to think!
The following 2 users Like Nudelholz's post:
  • Andreas, equal
Congratulations to Ruxandra on her promotion!

... now... why was Ruxandra promoted?
The following 3 users Like Elder's post:
  • Dubwub, UTLonghorn12, Slick Rick
Could see this coming by a long shot, as with Alexia. I think everyone could Tounge

Congratulations!
[Image: source.gif]
I'm pretty sure Blackdog had banned her twice, weird that it was deleted hm.. Almost like it was deleted so she didn't have 6 bans, aka the max amount of bans that were allowed for the trial applications.

How strange?

Congrats anyways.
The following 5 users Like Dubwub's post:
  • The Crack Fox, UTLonghorn12, Slick Rick, Connor, Decay
(05-13-2012, 10:45 PM)Elder Wrote: Congratulations to Ruxandra on her promotion!

... now... why was Ruxandra promoted?

What Elder Said. And Yes, Blackdog did ban her a few times. Odd.... Well, Congratulations are needed I suppose
Before anything gets stirred up, I posted this not to attack Ruxandra in anyway, but this doesn't seem right to me at all.
The following 1 user Likes Elder's post:
  • UTLonghorn12
She is here to administrate the server, what else? Where are you with your thoughts? :|
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
(05-13-2012, 11:22 PM)Soul Wrote: She is here to administrate the server, what else? Where are you with your thoughts? :|

What thoughts?
POST REMOVED FOR SECURITY PURPOSES - EDIT AUTHORIZED BY SA FAUSTIE
POST REMOVED FOR SECURITY PURPOSES - EDIT AUTHORIZED BY SA FAUSTIE
[Image: source.gif]
The following 1 user Likes The Crack Fox's post:
  • Elder