Unban puré
Your name: [FP:RP]Puré

Your ban ID:9789

Banned by: [FL] Ruxandra
Server: x33

Involved: none

Why we should unban you:

The ban reason says that i did not follow fearRP, well i understand why this comes up, i was not giving attention to this because me and the rebel leader where going to leave, but first a cop locked the door. so we couldn't leave, than the cop opened up, so i leave, but the rebel leader (the guy who was with me) didn't so the cop kept tazering him, and i wanted to say something about that.. but i couldnt get back in, so i already was outside, and the guard kept saying leave leave.. while i was already left waiting for the rebel leader outside. than the admin come and take me to the roof. asking me if i ever heard about fearRP, witch i answered with: Yes. than i was waiting for a response, while i could not see the psycal gun anymore so i thought alright.. the admin left. so i can go.. seconds later.. banned 24 hours. for going away.. while i did wait for a response. but i didnt see someone typing, i didnt ee the psyc gun anymore. so how could i know that the admin is still there.

i think this ban is a miss understanding. and srlsy way to long for something that i could not help.
They opened the door and were pointing weapons at you, you just stood there looking at them. You don't get to say anything, if a weapon is pointed at your face, you obey the demands, no exceptions.

I took you on the roof trying to explain, but you just ignored everything I said and jumped off.
[Image: pNUrjiv.png]
Credit goes to Jamie.
(05-15-2012, 04:42 PM)Ruxandra Wrote: I took you on the roof trying to explain, but you just ignored everything I said and jumped off.

that is so not true, you asked me a question witch i answered with Yes. than you didnt say anything anymore and i couldnt see you anymore.

its probably in the logs.
(05-15-2012, 04:46 PM)wesleyg Wrote:
(05-15-2012, 04:42 PM)Ruxandra Wrote: I took you on the roof trying to explain, but you just ignored everything I said and jumped off.

that is so not true, you asked me a question witch i answered with Yes. than you didnt say anything anymore and i couldnt see you anymore.

its probably in the logs.

i wouldn't have jumped of the roof if i was able to see you, first i saw your gun, but after i answered the question you asked with " yes" you put you gun away or whatever you did, so you became invisible , i was not sure if you where still there, and i didn't not jump off immediately i waited like a minute after i said yes on the roof. but i did not got any response, i did not saw anyone talking (normally you see something like "writing/typing/talking" above someone) in this case i didn't saw that at AL,

and if you would have responded we could have solved it in game. because i was not doing anything wrong, you came to me when they where pointing a gun at me at the door, but if you just checked out inside you would have seen the reason WHY i stand there, because the rebel leader kept being tazed while he wanted to leave after they asked it.

if you just had responded to my answer. i could have told you to take a look inside what the hell was going on down there, but unfortunately you didn't..

please response to this message.. and don't wait 24h. because this ban is nothing but a misunderstanding. and you kinda ruined my free evening
I never understand why people try to jump off a roof when they think they are done with the admin. I dont think there ever is a time where they will leave you up there without freezing you, why didnt you use @ chat to see if she was done talking to you?
Need some builds for RP? Click here!
(05-16-2012, 03:43 AM)Beflok Wrote: I never understand why people try to jump off a roof when they think they are done with the admin. I dont think there ever is a time where they will leave you up there without freezing you, why didnt you use @ chat to see if she was done talking to you?

its true that i did not used @ to ask where she was going, but its my first ban, i didn't really know what the hell happened, i knew it was an admin, but i was not frozen, and i didn't got a reply, i have been waiting for like 50sec/1minute and i still didn't saw any response. i think that should be a valid reason to leave from a roof. especially when you see nobody around. i would say make yourself visible, than it will be way easier to speak to you than speak to "nothing" at AL.

i didn't even know i could have been frozen, like i said its my first ban. than if she wanted me to stay. freeze me?

so in the end its not my mistake,

the only thing that i could have done is use @ to ask where she went, but i don't think its ban able that i did not ask where the admin gone. because that should not be necessary if she froze me

- does not really matter anymore, i already have to go to work and will not be home before 8, so my ban will be gone, but still i don't want that ban on my name if its not my mistake.
(05-16-2012, 04:40 AM)wesleyg Wrote:
(05-16-2012, 03:43 AM)Beflok Wrote: I never understand why people try to jump off a roof when they think they are done with the admin. I dont think there ever is a time where they will leave you up there without freezing you, why didnt you use @ chat to see if she was done talking to you?

its true that i did not used @ to ask where she was going, but its my first ban, i didn't really know what the hell happened, i knew it was an admin, but i was not frozen, and i didn't got a reply, i have been waiting for like 50sec/1minute and i still didn't saw any response. i think that should be a valid reason to leave from a roof. especially when you see nobody around. i would say make yourself visible, than it will be way easier to speak to you than speak to "nothing" at AL.

i didn't even know i could have been frozen, like i said its my first ban. than if she wanted me to stay. freeze me?

so in the end its not my mistake,

the only thing that i could have done is use @ to ask where she went, but i don't think its ban able that i did not ask where the admin gone. because that should not be necessary if she froze me

- does not really matter anymore, i already have to go to work and will not be home before 8, so my ban will be gone, but still i don't want that ban on my name if its not my mistake.

You ran after the first 5-8 seconds. Don't lie.
[Image: pNUrjiv.png]
Credit goes to Jamie.
Ban will expire within the next few hours.

Request denied.
Live a good life. If there's a god and he's just, he will not care of how devout you are, he will accept you for the virtues you have based your life upon. If there's no god, then you will have gone, but you will have lived a noble life which will stay in the memories of those that you love.