Fearless Forums
Unban puré - Printable Version

+- Fearless Forums (https://fearlessrp.net)
+-- Forum: The Courthouse (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+--- Forum: Unban Request (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=15)
+---- Forum: Denied (https://fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=32)
+---- Thread: Unban puré (/showthread.php?tid=13615)

Unban puré - wesleyg - 05-15-2012

Your name: [FP:RP]Puré

Your ban ID:9789

Banned by: [FL] Ruxandra
Server: x33

Involved: none

Why we should unban you:

The ban reason says that i did not follow fearRP, well i understand why this comes up, i was not giving attention to this because me and the rebel leader where going to leave, but first a cop locked the door. so we couldn't leave, than the cop opened up, so i leave, but the rebel leader (the guy who was with me) didn't so the cop kept tazering him, and i wanted to say something about that.. but i couldnt get back in, so i already was outside, and the guard kept saying leave leave.. while i was already left waiting for the rebel leader outside. than the admin come and take me to the roof. asking me if i ever heard about fearRP, witch i answered with: Yes. than i was waiting for a response, while i could not see the psycal gun anymore so i thought alright.. the admin left. so i can go.. seconds later.. banned 24 hours. for going away.. while i did wait for a response. but i didnt see someone typing, i didnt ee the psyc gun anymore. so how could i know that the admin is still there.

i think this ban is a miss understanding. and srlsy way to long for something that i could not help.

RE: Unban puré - Ruxandra - 05-15-2012

They opened the door and were pointing weapons at you, you just stood there looking at them. You don't get to say anything, if a weapon is pointed at your face, you obey the demands, no exceptions.

I took you on the roof trying to explain, but you just ignored everything I said and jumped off.

RE: Unban puré - wesleyg - 05-15-2012

(05-15-2012, 04:42 PM)Ruxandra Wrote: I took you on the roof trying to explain, but you just ignored everything I said and jumped off.

that is so not true, you asked me a question witch i answered with Yes. than you didnt say anything anymore and i couldnt see you anymore.

its probably in the logs.

RE: Unban puré - wesleyg - 05-15-2012

(05-15-2012, 04:46 PM)wesleyg Wrote:
(05-15-2012, 04:42 PM)Ruxandra Wrote: I took you on the roof trying to explain, but you just ignored everything I said and jumped off.

that is so not true, you asked me a question witch i answered with Yes. than you didnt say anything anymore and i couldnt see you anymore.

its probably in the logs.

i wouldn't have jumped of the roof if i was able to see you, first i saw your gun, but after i answered the question you asked with " yes" you put you gun away or whatever you did, so you became invisible , i was not sure if you where still there, and i didn't not jump off immediately i waited like a minute after i said yes on the roof. but i did not got any response, i did not saw anyone talking (normally you see something like "writing/typing/talking" above someone) in this case i didn't saw that at AL,

and if you would have responded we could have solved it in game. because i was not doing anything wrong, you came to me when they where pointing a gun at me at the door, but if you just checked out inside you would have seen the reason WHY i stand there, because the rebel leader kept being tazed while he wanted to leave after they asked it.

if you just had responded to my answer. i could have told you to take a look inside what the hell was going on down there, but unfortunately you didn't..

please response to this message.. and don't wait 24h. because this ban is nothing but a misunderstanding. and you kinda ruined my free evening

RE: Unban puré - beflok - 05-16-2012

I never understand why people try to jump off a roof when they think they are done with the admin. I dont think there ever is a time where they will leave you up there without freezing you, why didnt you use @ chat to see if she was done talking to you?

RE: Unban puré - wesleyg - 05-16-2012

(05-16-2012, 03:43 AM)Beflok Wrote: I never understand why people try to jump off a roof when they think they are done with the admin. I dont think there ever is a time where they will leave you up there without freezing you, why didnt you use @ chat to see if she was done talking to you?

its true that i did not used @ to ask where she was going, but its my first ban, i didn't really know what the hell happened, i knew it was an admin, but i was not frozen, and i didn't got a reply, i have been waiting for like 50sec/1minute and i still didn't saw any response. i think that should be a valid reason to leave from a roof. especially when you see nobody around. i would say make yourself visible, than it will be way easier to speak to you than speak to "nothing" at AL.

i didn't even know i could have been frozen, like i said its my first ban. than if she wanted me to stay. freeze me?

so in the end its not my mistake,

the only thing that i could have done is use @ to ask where she went, but i don't think its ban able that i did not ask where the admin gone. because that should not be necessary if she froze me

- does not really matter anymore, i already have to go to work and will not be home before 8, so my ban will be gone, but still i don't want that ban on my name if its not my mistake.

RE: Unban puré - Ruxandra - 05-16-2012

(05-16-2012, 04:40 AM)wesleyg Wrote:
(05-16-2012, 03:43 AM)Beflok Wrote: I never understand why people try to jump off a roof when they think they are done with the admin. I dont think there ever is a time where they will leave you up there without freezing you, why didnt you use @ chat to see if she was done talking to you?

its true that i did not used @ to ask where she was going, but its my first ban, i didn't really know what the hell happened, i knew it was an admin, but i was not frozen, and i didn't got a reply, i have been waiting for like 50sec/1minute and i still didn't saw any response. i think that should be a valid reason to leave from a roof. especially when you see nobody around. i would say make yourself visible, than it will be way easier to speak to you than speak to "nothing" at AL.

i didn't even know i could have been frozen, like i said its my first ban. than if she wanted me to stay. freeze me?

so in the end its not my mistake,

the only thing that i could have done is use @ to ask where she went, but i don't think its ban able that i did not ask where the admin gone. because that should not be necessary if she froze me

- does not really matter anymore, i already have to go to work and will not be home before 8, so my ban will be gone, but still i don't want that ban on my name if its not my mistake.

You ran after the first 5-8 seconds. Don't lie.

RE: Unban puré - Holdem - 05-16-2012

Ban will expire within the next few hours.

Request denied.