[DENIED] joden sven
Jepp, i was Permanently banned for calling an admin called Evo an Joden Scvein. Ofc there was a German guy there that said the word i was looking for was judenSchwein. Wich i were not looking for. It accidently happend to be Jewish pig. So i got a perma for it. My friend Xyltexz tryed to talk to the admin about it and he told me to make a unbann request so im making 1 now.
I just heard a word in a mic wich would be joden schwein and i found that a funny word. So i managed to write to him , you joden svein. And the german was there told him that i ment jewish pig wich i were not looking for. So that says it all, an accident happend and such happend. So plz FRRP Unbann my ip!

STEAM_0:1:18491211

Banned by admin: Sniperwolf(EDIT) wasnt evo
Ingame name: Xzizt- CodFather
Yesterday when i was playing your were proppushing alot of people and also Rdmd alot of them, but ofcourse there was no admin online but..
Wait wut ? I didn't ban you but you definitely deserved it.
Also I banned this guy before for multiple counts of failRP RDM etc etc.
-Signature removed-
(11-15-2010, 04:47 PM)s.J. Wrote: Wait wut ? I didn't ban you but you definitely deserved it.

Oww, hello there. You only banned me once for 2 hours for 1 cdm. You never banned me before. And while you were playing you were just waiting for me to get 10 rdms? i doubt that. My point is that if i were fail RP'ing and rdming you would bann me multiple times. And you only banned me onces for joden svein. You never even mentioned RDM. But now you do, when another dude wrote that i rdm'd and cdm'd No proof. I didnt sell him a AWP yesterday so he might be abit pissed. And i just started the server so you can never have banned me multiple times. Lieing as admin is weak rofl. And how come i derserve it then? and a perma, please give me a break.And its bad that this site doesnt have a ban menu to check who banned you and for what they should fix that. And if you didnt bann me who else? .So unbann me plz rofl.
(11-15-2010, 04:51 PM)ceptr Wrote:
(11-15-2010, 04:47 PM)s.J. Wrote: Wait wut ? I didn't ban you but you definitely deserved it.

Oww, hello there. You only banned me once for 2 hours for 1 cdm. You never banned me before.(I rest my case.)
Also I banned you for multiple counts of RDM
I didn't ban you multiple times so I'm not lieing... you're just stupid.
-Signature removed-
Yes i was in the server when that happend, i tried to talk with the admin and he told me to tell to ceptr aka xzizt to make a unban request.. So basically he tried to be a funny guy but it backfired..
And he was really upsett because he did even know what the word meant :/
(11-15-2010, 05:01 PM)Xyltexz Wrote: Yes i was in the server when that happend, i tried to talk with the admin and he told me to tell to ceptr aka xzizt to make a unban request.. So basically he tried to be a funny guy but it backfired..

Are you the banned person ?
Are you an important witness ?
Are you related to this ban ?
No, you're just saying stuff to stick up for your buttbuddy also I'm sure it was you that aimbotted me etc etc before I was admin and before scriptenforcer was on here so don't dare lieing.
Also rulebreaker sticking up for rulebreaker.( What a coincidence)
Also Ceptr if you would've read the rules you wouldn't be so retarded and you would've read our rules what you obviously did not.
-Signature removed-
(11-15-2010, 05:07 PM)s.J. Wrote:
(11-15-2010, 05:01 PM)Xyltexz Wrote: Yes i was in the server when that happend, i tried to talk with the admin and he told me to tell to ceptr aka xzizt to make a unban request.. So basically he tried to be a funny guy but it backfired..

No, you're just saying stuff to stick up for your buttbuddy also I'm sure it was you that aimbotted me etc etc before I was admin and before scriptenforcer was on here so don't dare lieing.
Also Ceptr if you would've read the rules you wouldn't be so retarded and you would've read our rules what you obviously did not.
not the banned person
Yes infact i am the imortant witness, i talked with sniperwolf about this
+ i am NOT lieing, dont u accuse me for something i dont do
(11-15-2010, 05:07 PM)s.J. Wrote:

Accualy he is an important witness. And hes not really my friend we meet on the internett and hes telling the truth. And plz no flaming, its a shame that an admin is accusing people to lie and calling them ''Buttbuddys''. And he is related to this ban. So i suggiest you shut your mouth and let the smart admins talk not the small dumb ones.(No flame , the truth) Also calling people retarded wich is something else. So please behave yourself next time you reply to something. Im waiting for you to start flaming me now because i think you got a anger issue. So plz dont reply to this post even if you would like to so much. it will only cause a flamewar. Sorry if i said something that hurt you, nothing personaly btw. plz fixx ban.
In unban requests you can't get your buddy to help you get unbanned, also why do you say words you do not even know that is just strange and retarded.