New SRU VAN (+ model and skin)
(08-03-2013, 02:05 AM)Freezak Wrote: In my opinion current VAN suggested is already nice, i don't think we have someone experienced enough to remodel hummer as you want.

I can try if you want. I coded and modelled for IOI working on hitman absolution.

[Image: fgfcrai.png]

If I helped you, please consider giving me a +Rep.

+Support
How much sits ? I think it better be about 6 sits.. Like real S.W.A.T team.
(08-03-2013, 02:13 AM)Professional_instinct Wrote:
(08-03-2013, 02:05 AM)Freezak Wrote: In my opinion current VAN suggested is already nice, i don't think we have someone experienced enough to remodel hummer as you want.

I can try if you want. I coded and modelled for IOI working on hitman absolution.

Once again, SoulRipper requested a swat van, but in SRU shape. Not an hummer or GMC van.

(08-03-2013, 01:16 AM)DaCrowh Wrote:
(08-02-2013, 09:48 PM)myfloodify Wrote:
(08-02-2013, 07:31 PM)DaCrowh Wrote: I know it has been suggested a lot of times but the servers / gmod wasnt able to run it because of additional content but however this changed but the suggestion never came up again so + support as 10 times before Tounge

-> or there could be an additional skin for the hummer only available for SRU

A SRU hummer with a sound system in the back, na thanks!

I am not talking about changing the color... You can actually make a hummer look like some of the vehicles posted here, but let us see what other ideas come up

I know you weren't talking about changing color.
Kind Regards,
Floodify
I'm not gonna bitch about "The real onez look different" this one is just fine.

Huge +Support
The following 1 user Likes Weecow's post:
  • DougisBest
(08-03-2013, 11:28 AM)Killjoy Wrote: I know a guy who can port vehicles from GTA to Gmod, so I did a little digging and found what I believe would be the perfect SRU van:
http://www.vertelvis.com/index.php?p=car...reenshot=4

Looks pretty good. Not as armored looking van as the one I found, but it is an quite "regular" swat van. But what is the "Perfect" SRU van really? I mean, if you search for a swat van (which is closest to SRU I believe), then this types of vans pop up.

But sure, this is quite adapted to the city. I personally don't think it's the "perfect" SRU van due to the fact it's not as armored as I thought and wanted it to be. Also I'm a bit confused with the communication within this area, Soul requested that the van would look like this:

It looks more like an armored van, as I would see SRU use etc.

But you choosed a bit "lighter" SRU van. Is these "request" just like a personal request/what you would like or is it determined that it will look like either like yours or SoulRippers suggestion?

Spoiler :

If you ask him to specifically make it UV mapped and a skin template I could skin something.

--

This popped up when I searched for SRU on google. Animated yes, but the one who made this clearly thought it would look like an more armored can and swat looking van.

Kind Regards,
Floodify
Yes, the SRU uses a van where they contact people inside a building, note everything that's happening and more, it's basicly the HQ of the "crime scene" to say it like that.
Can you get in the back of the van like SRU Sergent drving and The team are in the back and then when you get to the location you jump out and do what ever you wanna do Smile
+Support

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:27097335&b=7]
Floodify, the last one you posted is a logistical support vehicle. It isn't for use in a full-on assault situation like one might find in Fearless, but for keeping the team in constant update and in touch with the commanding figure. The first two would be a better fit for standard.
(Still think a BearCat is the way to go.)
[Image: 242dge9.jpg]

Jericho 'Toxic' McAndrews: F.I.I.D: SD: 7332
FUMUKU International: Security Division

“The highest distinction is service to others.”
The following 1 user Likes Toxic's post:
  • Floodify
+support
YES! YES!
[Image: tNWcqHa.jpg]

Was I derpy enough? Did I help you at all? Rep me if I did!