New SRU VAN (+ model and skin)
Title of Suggestion: New SRU car/van.

Description: So most of us have wanted an new SRU van. The current one is good and all, but not really SRU van, as in real life (my thoughts). So I decided to go out in the wild and find this SRU van. With some clicks and typing I found it. It was a real van. I downloaded it and started to make a skin.

There is room to place seats in the back of the van. There is two seats in the front. The windows are tinted, but you can see little shadow from the driver and passenger.

It has the police logo on the cap and a little more further there is text saying "Police". On the sides of the doors it's the police logo, once more. And a bit back there is the SRU text with "Strategic Response Unit". In the back there is a warning symbol with text saying "Keep back 15/16 feet". Also there is a SRU text with the fearless name written a bit downer. And as a little fun thing I added the fearless logo as a little sticker in the back. I also added some realism making it a bit dirty, looking like it's been out for some missions. No bullet holes tho, didn't think that'd be appropriate.

This is how it turned out:

Be aware that I can't really change the placement of the decals due to the fact it's only made to be on certain places. You had to think a little more to make this skin.Teleporting images ftw.

Why: Well, most of us wants a real SRU van. And how cool wouldn't it be to have this one? There isn't really more reason behind it.
Additional Information: SoulRipper gave me approval to post this. This suggestion is obviously to see if the community wants it.
Kind Regards,
Floodify
Rarely play as SRU, but dis is cool.

+support
Yeah. This could even just be made an extra texture for the cop car like it does with the SRU texture change. Just change the entire texture and shape to this if that could work.
+support
Kind Regards,
Wood.
+Support

Great idea and nice car!
One word: Great Idea (actualy Two words)
+Support
[Image: image.png]
Doctor KuLa
Always Drunk
The following 2 users Like Doctor KuLa's post:
  • Floodify, Envy
+support
+Support.
Regards,
aviator
The following 1 user Likes aviator's post:
  • Iraqi Eagle