[Unofficial] The Lucchese Family
Yes harassment is bannable but you may take it as harassment but in reality we are not saying "where is kiruclanz we need to bother him." We do it to everyone. You are suppoe to pay every 10 paydays are they asking before 10 paydays?
(03-07-2013, 01:15 AM)lukebran Wrote: Yes harassment is bannable but you may take it as harassment but in reality we are not saying "where is kiruclanz we need to bother him." We do it to everyone. You are suppoe to pay every 10 paydays are they asking before 10 paydays?

No they come up to me and ask "Protection money?" I say no, they ask 3 more times, I say no, they leave. They come back, ask 5 times, threaten me with a knife, I say okay and pay them, they come back I say no and they molotov me. They don't do it ever 10 paydays they do it ever 10 seconds.

Is this the only RP you do? Make people pay for protection money? Try passive RP. This isn't DarkRP, you don't HAVE to raid and print 24/7.

Thats not what they are suppose to do could you send me a video if you have one. They are suppose to leave you alone for 10 pay days and ask again

Jason Broady is not in my clan if you see him doing bad things it is not on my orders. He put him-self in my clan i never said he could join.
(03-07-2013, 02:06 AM)lukebran Wrote: Thats not what they are suppose to do could you send me a video if you have one. They are suppose to leave you alone for 10 pay days and ask again

I promised I wouldn't report the player cause he left me alone when I threatened to report him.

I believe you but do you have a video i want to see who it is. If you dont can you get one

This is from Retribution:

i only molotove when someone is bitchin at me, i was just checkin to see everytime if you wanted protection i never said every 5 minutes i throw molotove, i meant every 5 minutes i come back here and ask you, and after a couple of times i will molotove ur house.
(03-07-2013, 02:10 AM)lukebran Wrote: I believe you but do you have a video i want to see who it is. If you dont can you get one

I do have video, but like I said, I wouldn't report him as a ban request or to his clan's leader (you) cause I promised. If he does it again I will.

Let's just stop talking about this, seriously. If I agree to do the mafia RP then we'll do it, If I don't want to then go to a different business.

I dont think you know how it works.
(03-07-2013, 02:22 AM)lukebran Wrote: I dont think you know how it works.

You can't just go around doing the same mafia RP. There's other servers for that.

Fearless RP isn't DarkRP or Gangwars RP, you aren't supposed to threaten people, raid, molotov, etc. That's just something to do every once in awhile to get money. The main purpose for FL:RP is for passive RP.

Open a small shop, start a business, etc. You're not supposed to ruin everyone's fun by making them pay you $1,000 or you'll burn down all their props.

Like I said before, there are other servers for raiding and robbing 24/7. Gangwars, PERP, DarkRP. If that's all you want to do on FL:RP, please leave. Maybe you'll realize now why you have 12 bans.

I am done arguing with you i keep trying to explain to you how this works but i guess you dont under stand add me on steam lukebranton777 and i will explain to you how this works.
Clan profile updated.