[Unofficial] The Lucchese Family

The Lucchese Family
(Loo-case-see)

Background Info

The Lucchese Family founded by Tommy Lucchese in 1920 was once the richest and most powerful mafia familys in New York. The Lucchese Family was different then the other four mafia familys in New York, instead of using violence to get money from small buissnesses Tommy Lucchese would take large percentages of companies by controlling their low paid workers. He could make the workers go on strike which would cripple the company, the buissness owners knew this and instead decided that they would give Tommy a percentage of their profits. But scaring buissnesses wasn't the only way Tommy made money, he also invested in loansharking, Selling high-end alcohol, and getting protection money from the local small buissnesses.

Ranks

The Lucchese Family had the same ranks as all the other mafia familys, but our ranking system is a bit different. We have a Don, three Under-Bosses, Capos, Soldiers and recruits.

The "Don" is the leader of the family.

The "Under-Bosses" are chosen by the Don. Each Under-Boss has their own group that control a part of the map. Under-Bosses are responsible for their group and getting money for themselves and the don. (Must follow the Dons orders)

The "Capos" are chosen by the Under-Boss of his/her group. Capos must follow their Under-Bosses orders and get money for themselves and the Under-Boss he/she is assigned to. Capos may also use soldiers in the same group to earn more money.

The "Soldiers" are the lowest rank in the family. Must follow the orders of higher ranks. Are assigned jobs by capos to get money. (They can be promoted to capo by their Under-Boss)

The "Recruits" are not apart of the clan but help out until they can prove themselves loyal.

People can only be accepted into the family by the Don but Under-Bosses are allowed to hire recruits to help them out.

Our Members

Don:
Lukebranton777

Underboss:
Elhitman56
G3n3r1c G4t0r48
Shinobia

Elhitman56's Group:

Capo:
J0nn1
Triple X

Soldier:
Boobyface
Big Poppa
Shade
Gohome14
Joey
[iN] Stranger[Too Sly]

G3n3r1c G4t0r48's Group:

Capo:

Soldier:
=YGG= Nexus
Gurgle528
APB{)-the crazy irish man-(}APB

Shinobia's Group:

Capo:
Pancakes

Soldier:
Dakitt
iMazor
Chewywrinkles
Brianontoast
Happy Dew

Allies

The Cutmore Family

The Santorini Family

Enemies

How to Join

If you are wanting to join our family leave a reply using the following template.

Name:

Hours:

Recent Clans:

Why you Left:

Do you have a mic? Can you type fast?:

Rules

1. Always listen to the boss and the under-boss you are assigned to.

2. The use and production of drugs are not allowed.

3. Never rat to the government.

4. Do not make our family look bad. Your actions reflect back on us.

5. Ask the boss or under-boss before doing something bad (murder etc.)

The picture was created by Shinobia. If you look at the background you will see the nexus building from rp_evocity_v2d.
The following 1 user Likes lukebran's post:
  • Shinobia
A good and organised maffia family.
I look forward to see the family on the server.

I wish you the bests of luck.
Communist Collin was kicked from the group. Reason - Betraying the Costa-Nostra.
I would like to welcome Elhitman56 to the Family.
I would also like to welcome Triple X to the family
I would like to welcome 7979897 to the family
There's only 1 underboss in a mafia.
I would like to welcome Happy Dew to the Family.

(03-01-2013, 01:35 AM)Bloodz_Bro Wrote: There's only 1 underboss in a mafia.

If you read the top I decided to modify the ranks
The reason theres 1 underboss is because they become the Don when he dies so theres the reason why theres one.
(03-01-2013, 01:50 AM)Bloodz_Bro Wrote: The reason theres 1 underboss is because they become the Don when he dies so theres the reason why theres one.

I know its my system why does it matter