[Official] The Verenikin Family
** A letter is given to the Rukovoditel by his Sovietnik **

OOC information:
Is your ingame name Russian, and if not, are you willing to change it to a Russian one?

How many hours do you have on the server? 1331 Hours

How many bans do you have, and how many of them are over a week? Take a look your self, note. I am not proud of my history in Fearless, the bans are pretty old though.

What is your SteamID? STEAM_0:1:40601685

What is your age? 16

How many RP points do you have? 39 RP Points currently.

Share some of your RP experiences with us! I have basically done it all, you name it. Everything from Dictator Ship to a Opera Performer all the way down to a Hotdog Vendor.

In Character information:

Full name, date and place of birth: Cornelio Valentino Catalano, born in Sicily raised in different crime families in America. Date of birth is no longer important as I don't celebrate birthdays.

Why do you want to join the Verenikin family? It seems like my kind of deal, Organized crime families is where I do my best.

What can you bring to the Verenikin family? I can bring, Loyalty, Weaponry, Skills in the battlefield and criminal connections which might be usefull in some occasions.

Do you know what happens to traitors?

They go sleep with the fishes.
Equal's, Martdesmasher' and Ne0ster's applications have been accepted. Rest will be announced later in this very same post.
Image removed, Clan closed. - beflok
(11-12-2012, 08:17 PM)Verenikin Wrote: Alright, due to unfortunate circumstances, I will be posting the replies once again.

Ne0ster, you have been accepted as a soldier on trial.
Weecow, you have been accepted as a soldier on trial.
Martdesmasher, you have been accepted as a soldier.

Add me on Steam - Verenikin

Mrhobden, after much discussion, the leadership has denied your application.

No demotions.

We are also looking for people to be promoted to the rank of Mestniy Rukovoditel. Soldiers doing good service to the family can get promoted by the leadership.

I could maybe go Mestniy Rukovoditel! What do i need to do? And BTW im not very active atm because my router is a bit fucked up sometimes.
RIP in Pepperonis.
Sorry, but I hereby announce that I have withdrawn my Application.

I am sincerely sorry for wasting your time, I hope you understand.
Can you tell me what i did wrong or why i was not accepted?
The Verenikin Family will be undergoing restructuring

More info on that soon.

(11-13-2012, 03:28 PM)ToasTie Wrote:
(11-12-2012, 08:17 PM)Verenikin Wrote: Alright, due to unfortunate circumstances, I will be posting the replies once again.

Ne0ster, you have been accepted as a soldier on trial.
Weecow, you have been accepted as a soldier on trial.
Martdesmasher, you have been accepted as a soldier.

Add me on Steam - Verenikin

Mrhobden, after much discussion, the leadership has denied your application.

No demotions.

We are also looking for people to be promoted to the rank of Mestniy Rukovoditel. Soldiers doing good service to the family can get promoted by the leadership.

I could maybe go Mestniy Rukovoditel! What do i need to do? And BTW im not very active atm because my router is a bit fucked up sometimes.

People get promoted if we see them playing a lot with us, and RP good with us.

(11-13-2012, 03:54 PM)Equal Wrote: Sorry, but I hereby announce that I have withdrawn my Application.

I am sincerely sorry for wasting your time, I hope you understand.

Alright. You are welcome to apply another time.

(11-13-2012, 06:22 PM)MrHobden Wrote: Can you tell me what i did wrong or why i was not accepted?

Some of our members have seen you be too aggressive in your RP style, and your approach to the application was unprofessional.

OOC information:
Is your ingame name Russian, and if not, are you willing to change it to a Russian one?Yes, my name is Dimitri Mankovic.

How many hours do you have on the server? Currently 106 hours ( I believe)

How many bans do you have, and how many of them are over a week?
I have 6 bans, but all about a month ago, and all of them were 1-2 days

What is your SteamID?STEAM_0:0:30699063

What is your age?16.

How many RP points do you have? I've got 3 RP points.

Share some of your RP experiences with us! I guess I don't have any.

Full name, date and place of birth: Dimitri Mankovic. Born 14th of September, 1982 in Moscow.

Why do you want to join the Verenikin family? Because I love RPing, I'm loyal and I can help with anything they need.

What can you bring to the Verenikin family? A new, good member, good RP, loyalty and maybe some ideas!

Do you know what happens to traitors? No, but I don't have to know because I won't betray somebody.
Kind regards,
Whoopie
[Image: mxh.gif]
Rate Me.
(11-16-2012, 06:52 AM)whoopie Wrote:

OOC information:
Is your ingame name Russian, and if not, are you willing to change it to a Russian one?Yes, my name is Dimitri Mankovic.

What is your age?16.

Full name, date and place of birth: Dimitri Mankovic. Born 14th of September, 1982 in Moscow.

Why do you want to join the Verenikin family? Because I love RPing, I'm loyal and I can help with anything they need.

What can you bring to the Verenikin family? A new, good member, good RP, loyalty and maybe some ideas!

Do you know what happens to traitors? No, but I don't have to know because I won't betray somebody.

So, you have 3 RP points but no RP experiences?
(11-16-2012, 08:45 AM)Verenikin Wrote:
(11-16-2012, 06:52 AM)whoopie Wrote:

OOC information:

What is your age?16.

So, you have 3 RP points but no RP experiences?

Ohhh sorry I thought you meant with verenikin family.
Share some of your RP experiences with us! I have done a barber RP, Gun shop RP, DEA RP and some Dentist, Dictator, Police, Special Service etc. Lots, but only got 4 RPP of which one got taken
Kind regards,
Whoopie
[Image: mxh.gif]
Rate Me.
Roger. Your app will be discussed with the leadership!