[Official] The Verenikin Family
The Verenikin Family

"Drink Vodka Everyday"

The history of the Verenikins

The Verenikin Family is a proud Russian family, dating back many years. In The Great Patriotic War, many members of the Verenikin family helped fight off the invading Nazi forces, and in particular, one of the Verenikins earned 13 medals during the war, one of them being for the capture of Berlin.

During the Soviet regime, the Verenikins managed to stay friendly to the government, while not being a part of it. After 1991, the year where the USSR ceased to exist, the Verenikins created their own criminal organization. They exploited the corruption that arose, and secured several large military stockpiles of weapons. They then sold these weapons, first on the domestic black market, and then expanding to the rest of Europe, and the Middle East in 1994. Selling former Soviet weaponry earned the Verenikins a very large amount of cash, which they used for many purposes. The Verenikins were everywhere in Eastern Europe. While practically unknown to the Western population, they were feared and respected in all of Eastern Europe. In some parts of Russia and Belarus, the public opinion on their organization was actually positive. This was due to the fact that they took over the role of both the police and the judges. When someone had committed a crime, they didn't go to the police, they went to the Verenikins. The Verenikins would by them selves, decide if the accused was guilty, and if the person was guilty, they'd set a punishment, and execute it. They also supported the infrastructure of those regions, and gave money to underfunded schools and hospitals. But still, they earned their money by selling weapons, drugs, and by doing various other secret things.

In 2003, they decided to start operating from within the United States. They succeeded in recruiting many Russians living in the US, and soon they spread from coast to coast. They got drugs and weapons inside the US on ships from Eastern Europe, and earned even more money than they did on the domestic markets. In 2008, the leadership of the Verenikin family moved to America. The first thing the руководитель "Rukovoditel", leader said when he stepped out of his private jet, was: "Where do I get a bottle of vodka in this country?"
The Verenikin family found out that working with other criminal organizations could be quite profitable, and therefore they started working with certain parts of the Italian mafia. This soon turned out to be a good strategy, as it helped the Verenikins get even more control over their parts of the black market.

Now, the Verenikin family has planned to take over Evocity, together with some of the families that it has been working with. Specializing in the distribution of weapons, they've essentially been fueling much of the violence in Evocity, while making profits. They've seen people buy an automatic firearm and a little ammunition, walk out of their store, and then start a huge firefight right outside their store. But as long as the Verenikins make money, they don't care what the crazy people in this country use them for.

We need loyal men and women!

The Verenikin family needs loyal people, like YOU!

We are a family. That means that we protect each other, help each other, and work together! We're not a bunch of trigger-happy maniacs, who kill everyone in sight.
If we have a problem with someone, we'll always try to solve it without killing anyone.

Should we come under attack, we expect you to defend family members and family assets with your life. We prefer if you have access to weapons and ammo, but if you're the type of person who never uses guns, or is too poor to afford them, then you'll still be able to find a place in our family.

Our organization has the following structure:

Our Rukovoditel - Leader, Occupied by: Verenikin
His Sovietnik - Right hand, Occupied by: Martti
The Zamestitel - Underboss, Occupied by: Zzzzap
Mestniy Rukovoditel - Local boss, commands over 4-5 soldiers, and organizes smaller raids.
Soldiers - They have many roles, from bodyguards, to assaultmen, and even vodka distillers.

Bear in mind that we are always expanding our organization, and that new ranks may appear.

You will most likely start out as a soldier, but if you've done a good job, you can get promoted when we need another mestniy rukovoditel.
The Verenikin family has a few requirements that you will need to meet, if you wish to join. Read about them, and about what you can expect from us below.

What we expect from you:

• Experience with weapons
  • Total loyalty
  • Being able to follow orders, and if necessary, give them out yourself
  • Being able to drink at least half a bottle of vodka, and still hit a target thats 100 metres away

What you can expect from us:

• A family that will protect and help you, and support you when needed
  • Lots of risky, but potentially lucrative business
  • Weapons and ammo at cheap prices
  • Lots, and LOTS of vodka!

What we expect from you OOC:
  • Proper knowledge of English
  • Being able to RP properly
  • Willingness to learn whatever is necessary
  • Being able to follow the server rules
  • Willingness to add the leadership, and possibly the rest of the clan on Steam

Having a Russian character name is preferred, but not required. Our members can help you pick one. You may join us if you are part of a part of a clan, but NOT if you are a part of the Lintago or Catalano family (that would make it hard to roleplay our cooperation properly).
We don't have any requirements for a certain amount of hours that you must have played on the server.
If you wish to join us, then fill out this form and drop it at our Evocity headquarters.

Update: From now on, at least two people with the rank of "mestniy rukovoditel" or higher will be required to approve your application for you to be accepted. If three or more people with a rank of at least mestniy rukovoditel approve you in our discussions, you can avoid becoming a soldier on trial. The official accepting and denying of applications will be handled by the sovietnik of our family.

Our style of RP'ing

We started out doing a lot of aggressive RP and a lot of passive RP, but now we're shifting our focus to the passive RP, and will be cutting down on the amount of aggressive RP we do. Its not that we wont touch any guns, but we'll attempt more RP like restaurant RP, government RP and such.
Our organization would be classified as a [Pas/Agr] clan.

PLEASE NOTE!

Take time with your application. Make it look pretty, answer the questions properly, check your grammar. If you spend 30 seconds on making your app, you're probably not suited for us.

Code:
[align=center][i][size=xx-large]** [b]A letter is given to the Rukovoditel by his Sovietnik[/b] **[/size][/i][/align]

[align=center][size=large][b]OOC information:[/b][/size][/align]
[b]Is your ingame name Russian, and if not, are you willing to change it to a Russian one?[/b]

[b]How many hours do you have on the server?[/b]

[b]How many bans do you have, and how many of them are over a week?[/b]

[b]What is your SteamID?[/b]

[b]What is your age?[/b]

[b]How many RP points do you have?[/b]

[b]Share some of your RP experiences with us![/b]

[align=center][size=large][b]In Character information:[/b][/size][/align]

[b]Full name, date and place of birth:[/b]

[b]Why do you want to join the Verenikin family?[/b]

[b]What can you bring to the Verenikin family?[/b]

[b]Do you know what happens to traitors?[/b]

Our Allies

We are allied to the Lintago family, and we work together with the Catalano family. We have a policy on NOT raiding these organizations, and any future allies we get. Stealing from them, killing them, or in any way harming them is against our rules.

For diplomatic contacts or trade agreements, contact me, my Sovietnik, or my zamestitel.

For vodka deliveries, contact me, and ONLY me.

Our Steam group

We have a Steam group. If you joined and haven't been invited, contact one of the leaders.

Our members

This section shows our members, and their forum profiles.

Verenikin, Rukovoditel Fearless forum profile, Character thread,

Martti, Sovietnik Fearless forum profile, Character thread,

Zzzzap, Zamestitel, Fearless forum profile

Sgt.Niimo, Mestniy Rukovoditel Fearless forum profile

Sofa Fuerte, soldier on trial, Fearless forum profile

Mads "Razer" Verenikin, soldier on trial, Fearless forum profile

Drellan Cz, soldier on trial, Fearless forum profile

Crestleen, soldier on trial, Fearless forum profile

CLS, soldier on trial, Fearless forum profile

Ghinni, soldier on trial, Fearless forum profile

Martdesmasher, soldier on trial, Fearless forum profile

Ne0ster, soldier on trial, Fearless forum profile

Weecow, soldier on trial, Fearless forum profile

Equal, soldier on trial, Fearless forum profile

Trouserlessliam, soldier on trial, Fearless forum profile

Rezil, soldier on trial, Fearless forum profile

Former members

This section shows our former members, and why they left.

Unless otherwise stated, they are free to reapply at any time.

D3v0s, left.

Dr.Tomorrow, left,

Toastie, left.

Whoopie, left.

Please remember that our clan page is under construction, and that pictures will be added.
The following 2 users Like Verenikin's post:
  • MuLLeY, whoopie
I must say I am incredibly impressed.

Storywise, it has everything you could possibly want.

I wish you guys good luck!
The following 2 users Like Adman's post:
  • Niimo, Verenikin
** A letter is given to the Rukovoditel by his Sovietnik **

OOC information:
Is your ingame name Russian, and if not, are you willing to change it to a Russian one? ; My name ingame is " Nimron Tryslix, and i'm willing to change it to a russian name to become one of the family, i've heard great things about the family.

How many hours do you have on the server? ; i got 61 hours played within the server.

How many bans do you have, and how many of them are over a week? Havent got a ban at all, i'm an old player, and i always follow the rules as good as i remember them,

What is your SteamID? :STEAM_0:0:10345194

What is your age?; I'm 19 years old, born in september.

IC information:

Paw karlsson, born in denmark, live in sweden.:

Why do you want to join the Verenikin family?; a friend told me about it, and wanted me to join it. ( Devos ) Ak'a Ivan.

What can you bring to the Verenikin family?: A strong commitment, and give them a strong soldier.

Do you know what happens to traitors?; they will be punished to the end, or be kicked out from the clan.
Signature's are for the great minded.
(10-25-2012, 03:40 PM)Crestleen Wrote:

OOC information:
Is your ingame name Russian, and if not, are you willing to change it to a Russian one? ; My name ingame is " Nimron Tryslix, and i'm willing to change it to a russian name to become one of the family, i've heard great things about the family.

How many hours do you have on the server? ; i got 61 hours played within the server.

How many bans do you have, and how many of them are over a week? Havent got a ban at all, i'm an old player, and i always follow the rules as good as i remember them,

What is your SteamID? :STEAM_0:0:10345194

What is your age?; I'm 19 years old, born in september.

IC information:

Paw karlsson, born in denmark, live in sweden.:

Why do you want to join the Verenikin family?; a friend told me about it, and wanted me to join it. ( Devos ) Ak'a Ivan.

What can you bring to the Verenikin family?: A strong commitment, and give them a strong soldier.

Do you know what happens to traitors?; they will be punished to the end, or be kicked out from the clan.

You have been accepted into the Verenikin family. Add me on steam "Verenikin", and if you need help with finding a Russian name, just ask me or any of the other people in the family.

Please check the family roster to see your rank.

OOC information:
Is your ingame name Russian, and if not, are you willing to change it to a Russian one?
Current name is somewhat eastern European.

How many hours do you have on the server?
1231 Hours

How many bans do you have, and how many of them are over a week?
6, none.

What is your SteamID?
STEAM_0:0:4504581
What is your age?

IC information:

Full name, date and place of birth:
Boris Dysjenkov
Born 1976 in Vladivostok

Why do you want to join the Verenikin family?
I believe I would fit into this clan, as I have past experience with the owner as personal security.

What can you bring to the Verenikin family?
Massive support and ideas.

Do you know what happens to traitors?
They.. disappear...
(10-25-2012, 07:07 PM)Zzzzap Wrote:

OOC information:
Is your ingame name Russian, and if not, are you willing to change it to a Russian one?
Current name is somewhat eastern European.

1231 Hours

6, none.

What is your SteamID?
STEAM_0:0:4504581
What is your age?

IC information:

Boris Dysjenkov
Born 1976 in Vladivostok

I believe I would fit into this clan, as I have past experience with the owner as personal security.

Massive support and ideas.

They.. disappear...

Boris Dysjenkov, welcome to the Verenikin family.

OOC information:
Current is Tapio Tren im willing to change it to Russian one

105 Hours

2, none.

What is your SteamID?
STEAM_0:1: 52898855
(dunno whats up with the huge space Cheese)
What is your age?
IC information:

Mauri Manninen
Born in Lahti, Finland

Becouse Martti invited me =) im from Finland like him
My good gun skils, atleast i think theyr good Cheese

What, Traitors, ...Where...
(10-26-2012, 04:50 PM)DLS Wrote:

OOC information:
Current is Tapio Tren im willing to change it to Russian one

105 Hours

2, none.

What is your SteamID?
STEAM_0:1: 52898855
(dunno whats up with the huge space Cheese)
What is your age?
IC information:

Mauri Manninen
Born in Lahti, Finland

Becouse Martti invited me =) im from Finland like him
My good gun skils, atleast i think theyr good Cheese

What, Traitors, ...Where...

Accepted, I'll add you to the thread later today.

Welcome to the Verenikins!

OOC information:
Is your ingame name Russian, and if not, are you willing to change it to a Russian one? Not yet, but i gonna change it! Wink

How many hours do you have on the server? About 120h

How many bans do you have, and how many of them are over a week? 5 and 1

What is your SteamID? STEAM_0:1: 44875296

What is your age? 14

IC information:

Full name, date and place of birth: Tapio Toivonen

Why do you want to join the Verenikin family? Because DLS invited me Wink

What can you bring to the Verenikin family? More lockpicking! ;D

Do you know what happens to traitors? ?? What traitors? ;o
(10-26-2012, 05:10 PM)Ghinni Wrote:

OOC information:
Is your ingame name Russian, and if not, are you willing to change it to a Russian one? Not yet, but i gonna change it! Wink

How many hours do you have on the server? About 120h

How many bans do you have, and how many of them are over a week? 5 and 1

What is your SteamID? STEAM_0:1: 44875296

IC information:

Full name, date and place of birth: Tapio Toivonen

Why do you want to join the Verenikin family? Because DLS invited me Wink

What can you bring to the Verenikin family? More lockpicking! ;D

Do you know what happens to traitors? ?? What traitors? ;o

Approved, welcome to the Verenikin family!